GUILTY PA - Weapons of Mass Destruction+ :: Allegheny County - 8 Dec 2015

Richrd

Ten Year Member
Reaction score
Minuteman Militia? They couldn't think up a better name? In my neck of the woods, it isn't a good thing to be referred to as "minuteman"... Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Minuteman Militia? They couldn't think up a better name? In my neck of the woods, it isn't a good thing to be referred to as "minuteman"... Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

Minutemen named themselves after the Revolutionary soldiers to imply they were ready when called up or something. They got their start "guarding" the border with Mexico. Last year they made the news for wandering around Ferguson fully armed to help LE and protect civilians. A bunch of wannabe militia.

I never considered the other definition though. Now I will think it every time. :)

Survivalist Gets Probation For 8 Molotov Cocktails

A Collier man claiming to be part of a New York survivalist group pleaded guilty Wednesday to possessing eight Molotov cocktails in his home last December.

Allegheny County Common Pleas Judge Edward J. Borkowski sentenced Jacob Leo Phillips IV, 24, to five months of probation.

Collier police joined agents from the ATF and FBI in serving a search warrant Dec. 8 on Phillips’ home, where they found the eight homemade fire bombs, according to the criminal complaint against Phillips.

Townsend said that under federal law, Phillips is now barred from possessing the guns and is in the process of determining how he will sell or transfer them. The items remain in the custody of police until such arrangements are made.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back