1064 users online (164 members and 900 guests)  

Websleuths News

by the bay

NY - Ashley Cardona, 13, Bronx, 21 Dec 2015

Ashley Cardona was last seen leaving her home on 167th Street Monday morning. Family members say she was on her way to P.S. 219, but never showed up.

She is described as being 5 foot 4 inches, with a medium build, brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue and red-hooded sweatshirt, jeans and burgundy Nike sneakers.

Wantagh, New York
    Isn't 13 too old to be in elementary school? Whichever it is I hope she is found safe and very soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Bloomington IN

Am sure she passed alot of security cameras on her way.....does she have a bus pass or Metro card...what is missing from her room....what about her phone and computer...does she have access to cash...how much does she possibly have on her from allowance or birthday money or babysitting money (if she has a sitting gig)....did she argue with anyone...is she having problems at home?????

Be safe Ashley and if you are reading this----come home or go to a police station----they will help you.
    The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Three candles that illume every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge.

"There, isn't this a beautiful piece of cloth!", exclaimed the swindlers, as they described the lovely design that didn't exist.

If you look on the comments to this article, there is a family friend posting (JSMG) and she is replying later on 27th that the girl returned home.

I am not sure how to find any more official information.