NY NY - Ashley Cardona, 13, Bronx, 21 Dec 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Ashley Cardona was last seen leaving her home on 167th Street Monday morning. Family members say she was on her way to P.S. 219, but never showed up.

She is described as being 5 foot 4 inches, with a medium build, brown hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a blue and red-hooded sweatshirt, jeans and burgundy Nike sneakers.

http://bronx.news12.com/news/13-year-old-girl-missing-from-the-bronx-1.11254089

Isn't 13 too old to be in elementary school? Whichever it is I hope she is found safe and very soon.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Am sure she passed alot of security cameras on her way.....does she have a bus pass or Metro card...what is missing from her room....what about her phone and computer...does she have access to cash...how much does she possibly have on her from allowance or birthday money or babysitting money (if she has a sitting gig)....did she argue with anyone...is she having problems at home?????

Be safe Ashley and if you are reading this----come home or go to a police station----they will help you.

If you look on the comments to this article, there is a family friend posting (JSMG) and she is replying later on 27th that the girl returned home.

I am not sure how to find any more official information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back