747 users online (110 members and 637 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

UK - Lois Elliott, 12, Formby, 19 December 2015

Wow. She's 12? She looks much older!
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

Quote Originally Posted by blefuscu View Post
    Wow. She's 12? She looks much older!
    She does and when I search on google there is some posts saying she went missing in November? But only noticed this case today when it was on the local news

Yes seems she ran away from home in Barnsley back to Liverpool and now she's missing from Liverpool!

'Someone' needs to find out why this girl is behaving like this.

Quote Originally Posted by mrazda71 View Post
    Yes seems she ran away from home in Barnsley back to Liverpool and now she's missing from Liverpool!

'Someone' needs to find out why this girl is behaving like this.
    It does sound like a runaway if she keeps doing might be problems at home which could explain why she keeps running away

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/...-girl-10524011

The last time she went missing - It says she was found safe on November 30 - and says police would not give details on where she was found
    Last edited by Magneto; 12-22-2015 at 08:27 PM.

Ugh! I hope she's found safe and she gets her life together. She's so young

http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/22/police...urday-5580940/

Lois is white, around 5ft 3in tall, of slim build, with a pale complexion, green eyes and with long straight brown hair.

She was wearing a black top, grey leggings, a black coat with fur around the hood and grey Nike Hurrache shoes. She has a Liverpool accent.

Was she really found before? http://merseyside.police.uk/news/lat...ontsize=medium
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by KateB; 01-01-2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: edit to clickable link.

Yeah the last time she went missing she was found on the 30th November

She's 12?!?!?!?! Wow... what adult (and I assume there's at least one in her life, be it parent, guardian or state) lets a 12 year old look like that...

Name rings a bell, are we sure we've not had a thread for her before?

Could it be that she was moved from Liverpool to Barnsley in the first place because of behavioural problems?

She was missing in Nov. http://merseyside.police.uk/news/lat...ontsize=medium
    I didn't check to see if there was another thread though..

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    She was missing in Nov. http://merseyside.police.uk/news/lat...ontsize=medium
    I didn't check to see if there was another thread though..
    I have a feeling she came up in my FB newsfeed a few weeks ago, and I think I read comments saying she was a repeat runaway. And at that point, in all honesty I probably disregarded it. I feel a bit ashamed saying that, but there are a handful of teens that I hear about locally who do this regularly, and I find the waste of police resources (not to mention the emotional strain on their family) totally out of order. Of course many of them genuinely need help and I doubt any of their lives are a bed of roses.

I hope she turns up safely before Christmas, I hope nothing bad has happened to her, and I hope someone somewhere takes control of the situation, whatever the situation is that means a 12 year old CHILD is not safe and warm at home with people who love her.

The last time she runaway it was 5 days when she was found we are on on 4 days now so hopefully she will be found safe soon - it must a poor upbringing to make a 12 year old dress like that and keep running away maybe she has been in foster home all her life past around by the system - I hope she has not fallen in with the wrong crowd

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    I have a feeling she came up in my FB newsfeed a few weeks ago, and I think I read comments saying she was a repeat runaway. And at that point, in all honesty I probably disregarded it. I feel a bit ashamed saying that, but there are a handful of teens that I hear about locally who do this regularly, and I find the waste of police resources (not to mention the emotional strain on their family) totally out of order. Of course many of them genuinely need help and I doubt any of their lives are a bed of roses.
    Totally agree with you! There's been a couple recently that when I've seen the parents fb I've thought 'yup I can see why your kid is running away!' ... but it is an awful waste of resources

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast