Found Deceased KS - John Wilson, 64, Wichita, 16 December 2015

creepedout

Reaction score
recent%20pic

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article51644385.html

This 64 year old man with dementia took a bus to this gas station in south Wichita on Dec 16:

https://goo.gl/maps/n8nFR71R6DL2

He wandered disoriented around the pumps, then left his phone and wallet inside, walked away and vanished. No activity on his credit cards since.

:(

I hope they find John.
I do wonder if maybe he ended up at a homeless shelter or even is camping with other homeless person.

One of the articles mentioned the cameras showed him walking south on Oliver. If he did, that's the air base on one side and lots of industry on the other. Not much else until you get to Derby, and they apparently have already searched there.

My husband, son and I spent about 3 hours driving around the area where John was last seen as well as downtown Wichita. (My husband was a champ and would get out in the rain to look in places we could not see. I love that man!) I just don't know what else to do to help this poor family. The Kwik Shop where he was last seen is leading to the outskirts of town but much of the area is pretty well fenced due to it being owned by Boeing. We went out further south, just because we wanted to go on the outer edges of where everyone has already looked but still, nothing. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them!

Thank you, perfectingpink family.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

My husband, son and I spent about 3 hours driving around the area where John was last seen as well as downtown Wichita. (My husband was a champ and would get out in the rain to look in places we could not see. I love that man!) I just don't know what else to do to help this poor family. The Kwik Shop where he was last seen is leading to the outskirts of town but much of the area is pretty well fenced due to it being owned by Boeing. We went out further south, just because we wanted to go on the outer edges of where everyone has already looked but still, nothing. If anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them!

Thank you. :tyou:

Didn't realize you were so close to there. Thanks for your efforts...

We are going to meet up with the search party tomorrow. Can anyone think of anything we should ask that may help in figuring out where Johnny would possibly wonder to? My husband suggested we find out where he used to work, hobbies etc since people who are confused tend to still remember more distant memories.

There's going to be another full-blown search even with the storm?

There's going to be another full-blown search even with the storm?

As of right now they are going to be out. We have a 4WD, so it won't be a problem for us. I would like to do some more looking in wooded areas before the snow hits...

It looks like the search has been put on hold due to the weather. Maybe things won't get bad until later in the day on Sunday. One can hope, can't they?!

We are going to meet up with people Johnny's search team to pass out flyers in Park City, which is just north of Wichita. Pray this man is found soon!!

I met Kimberly and Mark this afternoon and picked up flyers. We passed out flyers on one side of Park City while they did another part. We also toodled back down around where Johnny lives and drove the alley ways as well as where he disappeared. My husband and daughter's fiance were amazing champs to get out and scout when I asked them to while I stayed in the warm car. (I am pretty sure my daughter and I have it made with the men in our lives! Mine still makes me swoon after all of these years because of how gracious and helpful he is.)

Please keep Kimberly in your prayers; she is such a nice woman! Johnny is her Uncle and she cares very deeply for him!!

Saying prayers for this family tonight as I go to bed, and for Johnny to be found safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back