1067 users online (201 members and 866 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Boy gets steak sauce for Christmas

Cute local (metro Detroit) story:

http://www.clickondetroit.com/lifest...-for-christmas

I expected a followup in text at the station but nothing

Looks like The Outback might be giving him a big juicy steak. Read comments.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp57...o#action=share

My son Anthony asked Santa for three things; a Paw Patrol tooth brush, a bottle of A-1 Steak Sauce and a drum for his 18 month old sister Lillian to play.
    IMO

Why is this even a story? How very nice they can afford to buy n eat steak.

lol. If they can afford steak does that make it any less cute? Steak sauce is good on burgers and many other meat or poultry entrees. It is kind of expensive. They may have had to ration it on him and thus getting his own bottle would be very special. I think it is very cute as the boy was happy with something others might not consider much of a gift. I'm glad his family got him what he wanted as it made him very happy.

Considering other kids are asking for PS4s and high dollar items, I think this little guy is very humble .. even more than the A1 sauce, what really struck me is that his 3rd wish was for a gift for his sister. I like this kid

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Maybe the little guy's parents had taken him to Burger King at Halloween for the A.1. Burger with the black bun.

September 28, 2015

BURGER KING® Restaurants Tailor Japanese Flavored Bun Phenomenon to U.S. Tastes with A.1 Sauce

MIAMI – September 28, 2015 – BURGER KING® restaurants are launching the A.1. Halloween WHOPPER® sandwich this season, a burger unlike any other in America, with a black bun that has A.1. flavor baked in. While the pitch-black bun gives the Halloween WHOPPER® sandwich a look that may make some think “hmmmmm?” the burger’s classic A.1. flavors will have tasters saying “mmmmm.” ...

http://www.bk.com/news-press/burger-...aked-black-bun

This story brought a fond memory of wrapping some of our own toys to have more gifts to unwrap on Christmas. Me @ 5, bro 4 and sis 3.
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

My grand daughter asked for boiled peanuts lol So, her stocking was stuffed full of cans do peanuts.