12-26-2015, 10:34 AM #1
CO - Colorado Springs, WhtMale UP14443, 30-40, multiple tattoos, Jul'15
NamUs UP Case 14443
Unidentified White male
* Found July 27, 2015 in El Paso County, CO
* Estimated Year of Death: 2015
* Estimated age: 30-40 years old
* Approximate Height: 68' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics: hair brown short; Lots of brown facial hair; eyes brown; tattoos: Child's footprints with date of 03-10-2008 under them on left chest; Devil with wings on lateral right arm; Marijuana leaf symbol on back of right hand; "GIT R" on back of right fingers; "Done" on back of left fingers; Jug on back of left hand; Flames encircling left wrist; Three clown heads on back of left forearm; "Daniel James" down the back of left ULAR forearm; Eye on the posterior neck; Tribal design encircling left ankle; Skull on back of left distal calf
* Dentals: Dental information / charting is not available
* Clothing/Jewelry: Cut off blue jean shorts; Brown belt with yellow metal buckle; Black t-shirt; Green wallet; Cigarette-shaped pipe; Yellow lighter; Two stones; Dime
* DNA: Sample no yet submitted
Case History: Apparent homeless male who had been seen in the area for approximately four days.
12-30-2015, 12:00 AM #2Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
A lot of distinguishing characteristics here, surprising.
12-30-2015, 12:06 AM #3Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?
Northern Colorado Shooting Task Force
12-30-2015, 12:27 AM #4Registered User
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- South Florida
Wow, there are so many distinguishing features that I'm surprised he hasn't been identified yet.
Maybe the "Daniel James" tattoo is related to the tattoo on his chest of a child's footprints + the date 3/10/2008? And that's the name of the child born on 3/10/2008?
12-30-2015, 12:41 AM #5
I saw the child's birthdate and thought, "hey, that might narrow it down a bit!" Then I did some research and found out that 10-15 thousand babies are born every day in the US.
Dang. I had no idea.
07-21-2016, 10:01 AM #6
Bump for this Uid.
By Donjeta in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 8Last Post: 11-26-2016, 09:14 PM
By rainwater in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 7Last Post: 09-02-2016, 01:41 PM
By Romulus in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2016, 11:48 PM
By Romulus in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2016, 10:34 AM
By Romulus in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 10Last Post: 06-07-2016, 09:14 PM