Resolved CO - Colorado Springs, WhtMale UP14443, 30-40, multiple tattoos, Jul'15 - NamUs removed

Romulus

Ivan
Reaction score
NamUs UP Case 14443

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14443

Unidentified White male
* Found July 27, 2015 in El Paso County, CO
* Estimated Year of Death: 2015

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: 30-40 years old
* Approximate Height: 68' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics: hair brown short;
Lots of brown facial hair; eyes brown; tattoos: Child's footprints with date of 03-10-2008 under them on left chest; Devil with wings on lateral right arm; Marijuana leaf symbol on back of right hand; "GIT R" on back of right fingers; "Done" on back of left fingers; Jug on back of left hand; Flames encircling left wrist; Three clown heads on back of left forearm; "Daniel James" down the back of left ULAR forearm; Eye on the posterior neck; Tribal design encircling left ankle; Skull on back of left distal calf

* Dentals:
Dental information / charting is not available

* Clothing/Jewelry:
Cut off blue jean shorts; Brown belt with yellow metal buckle; Black t-shirt; Green wallet; Cigarette-shaped pipe; Yellow lighter; Two stones; Dime

* DNA:
Sample no yet submitted

Case History:
Apparent homeless male who had been seen in the area for approximately four days.

NamUs UP Case 14443

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/14443

Unidentified White male
* Found July 27, 2015 in El Paso County, CO
* Estimated Year of Death: 2015

Vital Statistics
* Estimated age: 30-40 years old
* Approximate Height: 68' estimated
* Distinguishing Characteristics: hair brown short;
Lots of brown facial hair; eyes brown; tattoos: Child's footprints with date of 03-10-2008 under them on left chest; Devil with wings on lateral right arm; Marijuana leaf symbol on back of right hand; "GIT R" on back of right fingers; "Done" on back of left fingers; Jug on back of left hand; Flames encircling left wrist; Three clown heads on back of left forearm; "Daniel James" down the back of left ULAR forearm; Eye on the posterior neck; Tribal design encircling left ankle; Skull on back of left distal calf

* Dentals:
Dental information / charting is not available

* Clothing/Jewelry:
Cut off blue jean shorts; Brown belt with yellow metal buckle; Black t-shirt; Green wallet; Cigarette-shaped pipe; Yellow lighter; Two stones; Dime

* DNA:
Sample no yet submitted

Case History:
Apparent homeless male who had been seen in the area for approximately four days.

Possible prison tattoos? (Fingers)

Wow, there are so many distinguishing features that I'm surprised he hasn't been identified yet.

Maybe the "Daniel James" tattoo is related to the tattoo on his chest of a child's footprints + the date 3/10/2008? And that's the name of the child born on 3/10/2008?

I saw the child's birthdate and thought, "hey, that might narrow it down a bit!" Then I did some research and found out that 10-15 thousand babies are born every day in the US.

Dang. I had no idea.

Also in this case error in Namus link ;) maybe resolved!

I just saw that the NamUs link wasn't working too and wondered if he's been identified. I tried to search news articles and couldn't find anything but I did find a few articles about the case with a sketch.
attachment.php

Attachments

• el_paso_john_doe_1441738428835_23744797_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    el_paso_john_doe_1441738428835_23744797_ver1.0_640_480.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 16
  • imgres.jpg
    imgres.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 40

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online