736 users online (86 members and 650 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NJ - Sgt. Tristan Clinger, 28, Lakehurst, 20 Dec 2015

Marine Sergeant Tristan Clinger
    Tristan-Clinger.jpg
    Marine Goes Missing From Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst

"Officials and volunteers are searching for a marine who has been missing for several days.

Marine Sergeant Tristan Clinger, 28, was last seen Dec. 20 around 4 p.m. at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst. Clinger’s wife told NBC10 her husband took off on foot and hasn’t been seen since then.

Clinger has served in the marines for five years. His wife says he appeared to be distraught shortly before he went missing and there is a real concern for his safety. Volunteer groups as well as officials are conducting the search."

Read more: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...#ixzz3vT3qZLaG
    Follow us: @nbcphiladelphia on Twitter | nbcphiladelphia on Facebook
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

💙 I hope he is found soon and well ...

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Here's hoping he needed some time away to clear his head and will find his way home soon.

Tristan Clinger from Louisville, Ky., was last seen at Fort Dix on Sunday, Dec. 19, according to his wife, Rachel Clinger. The couple has two children.

http://patch.com/new-jersey/gloucest...ix-family-says

I live not too far North of there. I shared it on fb and will keep an eye out. Thankfully it's not horrifically cold here right now. But that area is extensively wooded and if he walked off into the woods, the chances of him being found quickly are small, even though it's a military base.

Hopefully he just needs time alone. Got my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    It's hard not to read too much into some of his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    It's hard not to read too much into some of his posts.
    I agree. His last post really concerns me.

Yes, his comments under the re-enlistment posts back in November show he wasn't thrilled He was also in pain post-op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

I don't think this is going to end well. Missing in America has just posted he has been located deceased. Can I link that here? I will ask a mod.

So sad. The holidays are rough for a lot of people. Prayers for his family

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    I don't think this is going to end well. Missing in America has just posted he has been located deceased. Can I link that here? I will ask a mod.
    Oh no!!! Yes, I think you can link it here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

To be safe, I will just link the main page to Missing in America.

https://www.facebook.com/Missing-In-...36149/timeline

I'm searching but haven't found anything on MSM

Rachel Schaffer, a representative with the group Missing in America, which conducts searches for missing people, said members and people who know Clinger convened in Burlington County Saturday for a search. His wife says he appeared to be distraught shortly before he went missing and there is a real concern for his safety.

Clinger is described as a white male standing 5-foot-10 with facial hair and sandy brown hair. He was last seen wearing a plaid shirt and blue jeans with a red hat and a backpack.

Anyone with information on Clinger's disappearance has been asked to call the base's security forces at 609-561-6001 or 732-323-4000.

http://leaderstandard.com/police-vol...sing-from-new/

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast