1463 users online (223 members and 1240 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

VA - Bonnie Bates, 48, Henrico, 24 Dec 2015

Bonnie Denise Bates
    bonnie.jpg

Henrico woman reported missing since Christmas Eve

"Police Searching for Woman Reported Missing in Area, Officials Say........Bonnie Denise Bates, 48, was last seen Thursday afternoon driving a 2006 gray Mazda near the airport, her family said. She is described as 5 feet 5 inches tall and 118 pounds. Henrico mom Bonnie Bates still has not been seen since Thursday, Christmas Eve. Her son Brandon says the 48-year-old dropped him off in Varina and has not been in touch since."

http://www.nbc12.com/story/30831220/...ported-missing

https://www.facebook.com/BillFitzgeraldCBS6/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I was just getting ready to post this, but I thought I would check today's posts one more time. I've searched through Google and the NBC12 report is all I've found. Nothing on the newspaper or other news sources. A lot on Facebook, but mostly a repeat or a share of the information as above.

This is just to the north of me and I'm not hearing or seeing anything on the news here.

The WTVR channel 6 news article with little more info but it hasn't been updated since yesterday. She dropped her son off in Varina and they say she was last seen near the Richmond airport in Sandston. I always thought the Varina community was near Route 5 and I-295. The airport would then be 4-5 miles north. That leads me to believe someone saw her after her son. Not much in the way of details though.

http://wtvr.com/2015/12/25/bonnie-bates-missing/

She was last seen driving this 2006 silver 4-door Mazda ‪#‎YEE‬-8438. Her son Brandon says it's not like her not to call or stop by on Christmas. https://www.facebook.com/search/top/...Denise%20Bates

Which airport?

Sent via Tapatalk - excuse my fumbling typos as I'm in a mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by anya View Post
    Which airport?

Nevermind. Sorry, I see it was near the Richmond airport.

Bill Fitzgerald (WTVR channel 6) stated last night that LE had no updates as of 11 PM. Today he stated that LE is not conducting searches, but they have no objection if others organize a search. He said LE is asking for tips/info as they have exhausted all that they have now.

https://www.facebook.com/BillFitzgeraldCBS6/

Bill Fitzgerald of WTVR is now saying on his WTVR FB page that LE is at a boat ramp at Deep Bottom in Henrico and a car is apparently in the water.

Oh no.....

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Aww RIP Bonnie!

Darn it, RIP Bonnie

Oh no😢
    RIP Bonnie.

I was concerned with all the road flooding that Bonnie might have gone off the road into deep water. But not this. I was hoping for a better outcome.

Police said they do not suspect foul play. In fact, police said they have suspected Bates’ body was at the location since Christmas Eve when she called 911 saying she was going to drive into the water.

However, police said they could not perform a search that night because of a storm. However, they have been searching for her since.

http://wtvr.com/2015/12/27/missing-h...tes-car-found/
    Last edited by Nutontheloose; 12-27-2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Duplicate info

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast