884 users online (140 members and 744 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Cheyenne Patricio, 21, Inwood, NYC, 22 Sept 2005

Two days before she died, a 21-year-old Washington Heights woman tried to break up with the man now accused of killing her, the victim's sister said yesterday.
    Sheyenne Patricio was found fatally stabbed and beaten in her Sickles St. apartment Thursday night.

Cops caught her 26-year-old beau, Roger (Jason) Crique, hiding on the roof covered in blood and charged him with second-degree murder.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

From October 2005:

Cheyenne Patricio’s mother came home to find her pretty daughter dying on the floor of their Inwood, Manhattan, apartment – stabbed and bludgeoned with a baseball bat so brutally, the criminal complaint notes she suffered “a damaged skull with pieces of wood stuck in it”...

Meanwhile, prosecutors released Crique’s police confession, spoken and written statements that – in a genre not known even for passable grammar and spelling – are remarkable for their depraved, self-conscious fluency.

“My head was headed towards combustion,” Crique, 26, writes, claiming he retaliated in self-defense after Patricio, 21, attacked him with a knife as he accused her of dating other men... “For the last 1 years, she has been fooling with my head and heart, with my ego and self-esteem, vigorously!” he gripes.
    From October 2007:

A man who fatally bludgeoned and stabbed his ex-girlfriend in her home was sentenced to 25 years to life in prison yesterday.