1516 users online (376 members and 1140 guests)  

Websleuths News

ME - Eric Williams, 35, & Bonnie Royer, 26, murdered, Manchester, 25 Dec 2015

Augusta pair killed Christmas morning recently began relationship

Eric Williams, 35, left, and Bonnie Royer, 26, were found dead by police responding to a 911 call one of them made at 3:30 a.m. Dec. 25.

AUGUSTA — The couple found shot to death early Christmas morning on a dirt road in Manchester apparently had been together only for the past several months or so.

Eric Williams, 35, and Bonnie Royer, 26, were found dead by police responding to a 911 call one of them made at 3:30 a.m. Dec. 25. The couple was in a sport utility vehicle on Sanford Road in Manchester, not far from where they were living on Easy Street in north Augusta. According to the medical examiner’s office, they died of gunshot wounds, and police are investigating it as a double homicide. Royer’s father, Paul Mansir Jr., of Whitefield confirmed that the two were boyfriend and girlfriend.

A longtime neighbor of Eric Williams said the relationship was relatively new and that prior to that, Williams had been in a relationship with a different woman for years. Both the SUV in which he died and a Harley Davidson featured prominently on his Facebook page were registered in both their names.

Williams and Royer lived at 18 Easy St., a home owned by Williams’ parents Jeff and Susan Williams of Winthrop. Messages left for his parents have not been returned.

Ralph Sargent, whose backyard adjoins that of Williams’ Easy Street home, watched Eric Williams grow up. Sargent, 80, referred to him as “Little Eric,” in contrast to Sargent’s own grandson “Big Eric” born about two months earlier.
    http://www.pressherald.com/2015/12/2...-relationship/
    Last edited by los2188; 12-29-2015 at 05:09 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

That link has an updated article now

A New York man was arrested Tuesday and charged with two counts of murder in the drug-related shooting deaths of an Augusta couple on Christmas Day, Maine State Police said.
    Unless specified otherwise and linked, my posts are simply random thoughts of mine, in no particular order, not directed at any post or poster, including but not limited to the ones directly above mine. My opinion only, yours may vary. IMO. JMO. IMHO. JMHO. MOO. Disclaimer, small print, asterisk, and etc.

http://www.pressherald.com/2015/12/2...-relationship/
    Police say David W. Marble Jr., 29, of Rochester, New York, murdered Eric Williams and Bonnie Royer in drug-related shootings.
    He was arrested near Memorial Circle in Augusta after city police stopped a car in which he was a passenger, officials said. He is accused of killing Eric Williams, 35, and Bonnie Royer, 26, who were found dead when police responded to a 911 call that one of them made at 3:30 a.m. Friday
    David-Marble.jpg

On Christmas Day. Where has our society gone wrong???
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

ME - Eric Williams, 35, & Bonnie Royer, 26, shot to death, Manchester, 25 Dec 2015

http://m.wcvb.com/news/police-couple...-shot/37145952

I'm not sure if I did this correctly as I have never started a thread. My apologies if this is not correct

You did fine! I'm not a mod, but looks good to me.

Here's more on the story:

Maine Couple Found Dead In SUV On Christmas Were Both Shot, Police Say

Officials say a Maine couple found dead in a parked SUV on Christmas morning had been shot, and authorities are now investigating the case as a double homicide.

Rochester Man Accused Of Killing A Maine Couple

David Marble Jr., 29, of Rochester, appeared before a Superior Court justice at the Augusta Judicial Center and was formally charged with two counts of murder in the deaths of Eric Williams, 35, and Bonnie Royer, 26, both of Augusta. He did not enter a plea during the brief appearance.
    Police have said the killings are drug-related, but have not offered more details about the case. An affidavit about the case remained sealed Wednesday.
    Marble was charged with beating and robbing someone in 2010 (served one year), and he's also wanted on a hit-and-run.

Thanks so much for all the info!

Rochester man's Maine murder trial set for July

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...july/90902916/

David Marble Jr. appeared in court Augusta for a hearing earlier this week. His trial was set for July 13.

From March:

Revenge apparent motive for 2 Christmas morning killings in Manchester

http://www.centralmaine.com/2016/03/...in-manchester/

The double homicide in a rural area of Manchester early Christmas morning was revenge for a burglary and tied intricately to illegal drugs and firearms dealings, court documents show.

Those documents were released Tuesday afternoon, shortly after a New York man pleaded not guilty to charges that he killed two Augusta residents about 3:30 a.m. as they sat in a Chevrolet Trailblazer on Sanford Road.

Marble, 29, who most recently lived on Sewall Street in Augusta and who used the nickname “Dee Money,” had been indicted Feb. 18 by a Kennebec County grand jury on charges of intentional or knowing murder for causing the deaths of Eric Williams, 35, and Bonnie Royer, 26, on Dec. 25, 2015, with the use of Sig Sauer P250 pistol.

Marble also was indicted on a charge of possession of a firearm by a prohibited person. The indictment cites his prior convictions in Monroe County, New York, for robbery and possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell.

A 12-page affidavit seeking an arrest warrant for Marble indicates that he believed Williams had robbed his apartment just two hours earlier while Marble was being driven to the Portland area on a drug run.
    Last edited by JusticeWillBeServed; 09-23-2016 at 04:39 PM.