704 users online (102 members and 602 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38
    Hey dog.gone.cute!

Thanks for keeping up the threads! I'm ready for JUSTICE!!! Too long in coming....

Do you know if it will be live-streamed?? or just tweets? I can help with tweets if necessary - if there are going to be a few tweeters.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Hey dog.gone.cute!

Thanks for keeping up the threads! I'm ready for JUSTICE!!! Too long in coming....

Do you know if it will be live-streamed?? or just tweets? I can help with tweets if necessary - if there are going to be a few tweeters.

Yes, it is supposed to be live-streamed.

As to Tweets, I am hoping some the of reporters who have been here for years, such as Chris Conte with NewsChannel 5, will be in the courtroom tweeting.

Yes, helping with Tweets would be great ! And hopefully, there will be a few reporters tweeting.

I will keep looking for updates and post any news.

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Google Alert - sharing!

OOPS!!

Judge in Holly Bobo case cited for having gun at Memphis airport
    http://wkrn.com/2017/09/07/judge-in-...mphis-airport/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN)

The judge presiding over the high-profile Holly Bobo case was cited last week for having a gun at the Memphis International Airport.

Officials with the Transportation Security Administration confirmed to News 2 it happened on Aug. 27 around 6:30 a.m.
    Judge Creed McGinley is accused of having a 9mm Smith and Wesson in a restricted area of the airport.

BBM: OMG ... I mean really, a "judge" should know better than to bring a gun into an airport.

I am pro 2nd Am ... but there are places you know you can pack -- and -- there are places that you know you CANNOT pack !

ZA and the rest of the A's are going to luv this

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Hey!

here's a link to WildAboutTrial live streaming - don't know if it will be on today, but will keep looking at the site.
    http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...rial-schedule/

Anyone know WHAT time Jury Selection starts.... what time zone TN is in I always forget...

It's just Noon here - so I have awhile until this starts.... So if it starts at 9am - Eastern time then it will be 4pm for me.

See you then!

Also - LANewz was doing live stream before - not sure if they are going to follow this - can't seem to find my way around their site.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

After years of delays, Zach Adams’ trial for the kidnapping and murder of nursing student Holly Bobo was set to get underway in Hardin County. Jury selection was expected to begin Saturday morning and take two days. The trial was scheduled to start Monday morning with opening arguments

from: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/cre...trial-coverage

and of course they don't give us a TIME!!!??! LOL!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...=.95cff812d5ed

A look at the main players in the trial:

DEFENDANT ZACHARY ADAMS: One of three men indicted in the case. He faces the death penalty if convicted. His Decatur County property, which near Bobo’s home, was searched before his arrest. He has multiple prior charges, including drug possession and assault. Before he was charged, Adams told The Jackson Sun: “I’m not the one.”

JUDGE C. CREED MCGINLEY: A circuit court judge who moved the case from Decaturville to Savannah in search of an unbiased jury. Lawyers say he is known for his no-nonsense efficiency. McGinley usually sports a goatee and wears bowties. He has ordered Bobo’s friends and family to refrain from wearing T-shirts or other displays of support in court. McGinley was issued a misdemeanor citation on Aug. 28 for having a weapon at Memphis International Airport.

DEFENSE LAWYER JENNIFER THOMPSON: An experienced, aggressive defense attorney based in Nashville. She handles cases related to criminal, family and juvenile law. The judge dismissed her motion to have him recuse himself over comments about a possible plea deal for Adams.

PROSECUTOR JENNIFER NICHOLS: The Deputy District Attorney in Shelby County, which includes Memphis. She has won death penalty cases before, including two high-profile murder cases. She can be direct and forceful with one witness, gentle with another.

POTENTIAL WITNESSES:
    CLINT BOBO: Holly’s brother, who said he saw her being led into the woods near her home on April 13, 2011. He told media that he endured police interrogations and received death threats.

and you'll have to read the rest of the article, otherwise I'll be posting more than 10% !
    I copied & pasted so that's why the Caps!

Where is everyone?? Are you all still sleeping??

Are we going to the "new" thread I see, but closed?

I guess it doesn't start at 8am....

Can you tell I'm anxious for this to start!

Hi Niner...I've been waiting patiently for quite some time too. It's now Sunday morning (12.32am) for me. What time is it over in Hardin County, do you know? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth View Post
    Hi Niner...I've been waiting patiently for quite some time too. It's now Sunday morning (12.32am) for me. What time is it over in Hardin County, do you know? TIA
    It said 7:36am - hmmm.... I guess they are Central time!

Are you somewhere in Australia UndiscoveredTruth?? Since you are 9 hours ahead of me...

Good morning!
    New thread is open for jury selection- link below

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-of-Holly-Bobo

mod note: Don't ever have a double shot espresso after dinner lest you will stay up wide awake until 3 am.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 09-09-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Are you somewhere in Australia UndiscoveredTruth?? Since you are 9 hours ahead of me...
    No, close though. I'm in New Zealand. Sorry for late response...dozing off here

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38