976 users online (185 members and 791 guests)  

Websleuths News

MA - William Fleming, 56, Wellfleet, 20 Dec 2015

Family members of William Fleming, 56, reported that he had been missing since Dec. 20. Fleming was last known to be driving a blue 2014 Toyota pickup, but Officers found Fleming's vehicle stuck on a dirt road in a secluded area of Lt. Island in Wellfleet. K-9 officers from Barnstable and Yarmouth helped search for Fleming. After several hours, the search was called off. Officers are scheduled to conduct a search of the area Wednesday. The search will be supported by the Air Wing of the Massachusetts State Police.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/search-resu...found/37189766

I wonder if he has been down due to the early onset of sunset since the time change. It is especially tough up in Boston. So far north, the sun sets by 4 o'clock, it seems. Praying for his safe return.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by wendybtn View Post
    I wonder if he has been down due to the early onset of sunset since the time change. It is especially tough up in Boston. So far north, the sun sets by 4 o'clock, it seems. Praying for his safe return.
    ...and getting much too cold to be without proper shelter....prayers

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...naN/story.html
    A Yarmouth man who had been missing for 11 days was found dead in a marsh by a police drone Thursday, investigators said. How sad....

Body of William Fleming found off Lt. Island in Wellfleet
    Search teams used a drone to locate body in the marsh
    December 31, 2015 04:58 PM
    http://www.capecodtoday.com/article/...land-Wellfleet

Wellfleet and Yarmouth police along with State Police Detectives assigned to the Cape & Islands District Attorney's Office will continue the investigation into Fleming's disappearance and death.
    RIP William.