928 users online (147 members and 781 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast
    http://www.11alive.com/mb/entertainm...ions/440079370

Cosby live this am at 10 on Sirius. First interview in two years per article.

Thought he was half blind and crippled. What happened to that, he forget which side was blind and lame? I keep checking hoping to read creeper is DRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    May 16 2017, 10:03 am ET

Bill Cosby Says He Won’t Testify at Sexual Assault Trial

by Tracy Connor and Hannah Rappleye

Bill Cosby says he won't testify at his upcoming sexual assault trial because he doesn't "want to sit there and have to figure out what I believe is a truthful answer."

The 79-year-old comedian made the disclosure during a sometimes rambling interview on Sirius XM radio that aired Tuesday, less than a week before the start of jury selection in the case.

He was cautious in discussing the legalities but said that he thinks racism and revenge could be behind the dozens of public allegations of sexual misconduct that have piled up in the last two years, and he vented his frustrations with the media and the legal system.

"Boy, the education I'm getting is absolutely fantastic," he said. "The old saying there are two sides to every story unravels when you're dealing with lawyers." ...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bil...racism-n760046

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post

Bill Cosby says he won't testify at his upcoming sexual assault trial because he doesn't "want to sit there and have to figure out what I believe is a truthful answer."

The 79-year-old comedian made the disclosure during a sometimes rambling interview on Sirius XM radio that aired Tuesday, less than a week before the start of jury selection in the case.

He was cautious in discussing the legalities but said that he thinks racism and revenge could be behind the dozens of public allegations of sexual misconduct that have piled up in the last two years, and he vented his frustrations with the media and the legal system.

"Boy, the education I'm getting is absolutely fantastic," he said. "The old saying there are two sides to every story unravels when you're dealing with lawyers." ...

(Really? Pulling the racism card? )

BBM - wow, I've always believed that when you tell the truth you don't have to "figure out what a truthful answer is". You state the truth a you're done with it. He sure sounds like a guilty person to me!

Looks to me as if Cosby is feeling fearful. Perhaps not as fearful as the women felt when they didn't know whether others would believe their sexual assaults. Perhaps not as fearful and distraught as the women felt when they were ridiculed and vilified for the whole world to see.

Instead of acting fearful and defensive I wish in my heart that Cosby would be honest. I wish he would just tell the truth. Everyone just wants him to tell the truth.
    for there is nothing heavier than compassion. Not even one's own pain weighs so heavy as the pain one feels with someone, for someone, a pain intensified by the imagination and prolonged by a hundred echoes.” ― Milan Kundera, The Unbearable Lightness of Being

Quote Originally Posted by margarita25 View Post
    (Really? Pulling the racism card? )
    That's al he's got. He's guilty as sin and pretty much everyone (except those that would say 50+ women are all in collusion...even those that have zero to gain) knows it.

Now, this elderly, wealthy, very privigleged, male, American citizen can think of only one thing that isn't a benefit to him —his skin color.

I don't know anyone that ever even really paid that much attention to it. I mean sure we all have eyes and unless we are blind we can see different colors, including skin color...none of this "I don't see color" BS...

What I'm saying is that in over 50 years on the planet, in this country, being very aware of BC's existence, I have never heard anyone refer to him in a racially derogatory way or even make mention of his skin color.

He is grasping at straws...slippery, slippery, slippery straws.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie in Spokane View Post
    BBM He sure sounds like a guilty person to me!
    Because he is.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    May 21 2017, 9:05 pm ET

Jury Selection to Begin in Bill Cosby’s Sexual Assault Trial

by Tracy Connor

Jury selection in Bill Cosby's sexual assault trial begins Monday in a courtroom 300 miles from the one where the chosen men and women will decide the comedian's fate.

Nearly 3,000 residents of Pennsylvania's Allegheny County were sent written questionnaires to determine their eligibility to serve. They will be taken into a courtroom in Pittsburgh, 125 per day, for more in-depth questioning...

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/bil...-trial-n762756

Quote Originally Posted by U2forever View Post
    Thought he was half blind and crippled. What happened to that, he forget which side was blind and lame? I keep checking hoping to read creeper is DRT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My husband is legally deaf....so saids the Army, SSD, his doctors However he can still hear some sounds. He has a balance issue also and some days are worse, but not all. It could be BC is the same....he is legally blind but still has some vision, enough he does not need help but when going to curt play all the cards, also what ever crippling disease BC has could be worse some days then others.....he forgets and switches canes side to side....and I am not talking about seeing eyes cane.

Hubby said he knows of people that use their disability to their advantage and makes the disability worse for sympathy or to get what they want. is...Maybe BC does the same....JMO. I noticed he forgets what side needs help....etc. Interesting. IMO BC is playing an acting role.

I am not impressed with BC, I believe all the accusers. I hope that the trial is fair on both sides and that No one is bought off or threatened. I hope the Judge is fair...no sides taken....but that is a big wish on my part.

05/23/2017

3 white men, 2 white women picked for Bill Cosby jury so far

PITTSBURGH (AP) — The panel that will decide Bill Cosby’s fate in his sex assault trial began to take shape Monday with the selection of five jurors, three white men and two white women.

The search for 12 jurors and six alternates got off to a brisk start, even though a third of the initial jury pool had an opinion about Cosby’s guilt or innocence and an equal number said they or someone close to them had been sexually assaulted. Lawyers on both sides are contemplating a person’s race, sex, age, occupation and interests as they weigh their likely sympathies, experts said. Cosby, 79, has said he thinks race “could be” a motivating factor in the accusations lodged against him...

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...y-jury-so-far/

I was stunned when I read the statement by Cosby's daughter, Ensa. Is his family member really comparing Cosby's situation to a "lynching" of any form?

From the following article: "My father has been publicly lynched in the media," Ensa Cosby said in the audio statement.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/us/bil...-racism-trial/

This truly dishonors the memories and absolute horror that African Americans suffered. Using the word "lynched"? Comparing Cosby to Emmett Till? This is at the least shameful and at the most, absolutely deplorable.

From the following article:

"Simply put, unlike Emmett Till or Eric Garner or Tamir Rice or Geronimo Pratt, Bill Cosby should not be the symbol of racial injustice. To do so tarnishes the painful legacies of Till, Garner, Rice, Pratt and so many others – so many others who deserve better than Bill Cosby as their avatar."

https://wallaceford.wordpress.com/20...t-emmett-till/
    Last edited by zencompass; 05-23-2017 at 10:46 AM.

I am still waiting to hear the end of the sentence from Cosby's statement in the following article:

“Once again, I go back to my lawyers,” he said. “When you have to deal with examination, cross-examination, et cetera, et cetera — more than two sides to every story. Sometimes it’s four or five. . . . I just don’t want to sit there and have to figure out what I believe is a truthful answer as to whether or not I’m opening a can of something that my lawyers are scrambling.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...=.ee38ca5be21e

Quote Originally Posted by MsJosie View Post
    My husband is legally deaf....so saids the Army, SSD, his doctors However he can still hear some sounds. He has a balance issue also and some days are worse, but not all. It could be BC is the same....he is legally blind but still has some vision, enough he does not need help but when going to curt play all the cards, also what ever crippling disease BC has could be worse some days then others.....he forgets and switches canes side to side....and I am not talking about seeing eyes cane.

Hubby said he knows of people that use their disability to their advantage and makes the disability worse for sympathy or to get what they want. is...Maybe BC does the same....JMO. I noticed he forgets what side needs help....etc. Interesting. IMO BC is playing an acting role.

I am not impressed with BC, I believe all the accusers. I hope that the trial is fair on both sides and that No one is bought off or threatened. I hope the Judge is fair...no sides taken....but that is a big wish on my part.

Thanks for the reply, MsJosie. I too have a disability and sometimes I have to use a cane, crutches or just crawl (at home).
    I never forget which side my pain is on, too bad BC is also senile. NOT!

05/23/2017

3 white men, 2 white women picked for Bill Cosby jury so far

PITTSBURGH (AP) — The panel that will decide Bill Cosby’s fate in his sex assault trial began to take shape Monday with the selection of five jurors, three white men and two white women.

The search for 12 jurors and six alternates got off to a brisk start, even though a third of the initial jury pool had an opinion about Cosby’s guilt or innocence and an equal number said they or someone close to them had been sexually assaulted. Lawyers on both sides are contemplating a person’s race, sex, age, occupation and interests as they weigh their likely sympathies, experts said. Cosby, 79, has said he thinks race “could be” a motivating factor in the accusations lodged against him...

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/one_of...y-jury-so-far/
    BBM
    I absolutely despise the race card, it has no place in this case whatsoever. Shame on him.
    This case is not about racism, it's about his rape, sexism, disrespect, hatred, and plain disregard against all women.

He murdered their trust, dignity and their souls.

Where is his shame and remorse...in between his legs and his ears.

He needs his third leg and 2 ding-a-lings hacked off too.

I could go on but I don't want to get banned over this low down dirrrty creep.

Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 ... LastLast