2015.12.29 Discovery Docs - Batch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Here they are. Link is below. Then click on the file that says Doc Dump 2 - Binder 1

Part 1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8ZW9YTzBNYnVLdVE/view?usp=sharing

Part 2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?usp=sharing

Part 2 Index http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...iscovery-Docs-Batch-2&p=12271209#post12271209
(Thanks to atthelake!)

JR's FB Discovery Dump Thread:
Discovery Documents Batch 2 - Jimmy Rodgers Facebook/Social Media Images/Documents

Thank you NIN!!! :loveyou:

Sorry so brief. On a very important phone call. More later. Wanted to make sure this got posted ASAP!

Now, go do your thing master sleuths! :websleuther:

I've skimmed to page 532 and the majority of it is raw data from the insurance computers. Not really much to see, FYI. I did note that Mark's insurance beneficiary was his mother. I didn't see Teresa as a beneficiary at all. It's near the beginning around page 15 or so. I didn't note the Bates, but I will find it.

If this dump stops at page 1079, I didn't see much except insurance information? I just skimmed through.

Here they are. Link is below. Then click on the file that says Doc Dump 2 - Binder 1

Part 1 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8ZW9YTzBNYnVLdVE/view?usp=sharing

Part 2 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B717FUtKwdU8bjduM3RsYzNCak0/view?usp=sharing

Thank you NIN!!! :loveyou:

Sorry so brief. On a very important phone call. More later. Wanted to make sure this got posted ASAP!

Now, go do your thing master sleuths! :websleuther:

Bumping - can everyone see Part 2?

Part 2 added.

Thank you, NIN!!

ETA:

Folder link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8NmpNd2dEbTFWRWM&usp=sharing

Bates #4126 - Re: Jackson Fixed and Variable Annuity policy

It was issued on 06/21/2013

I'm really finding a pattern of things beginning to crumble as early as 2013 - no taxes paid to the IRS, stops taking insurance, reported to Medicare around that time, etc., etc.

Bates#5103

transcript of 911 call by Dr.P

ETA: and transcripts of interviews following that

From what I've read so far, it sounds like using his own personal e-mail address on the GPS is what tipped authorities off about JR.

I mean, they probably would have gotten to him eventually, but it sounds like that was the first clue as to his involvement.

Bates # 4287

Second batch, Bates #4372 and 4373 - Items seized from CWW's residence. They seized quite a bit including a claw hammer.

attachment.php

Evidence recovered from MS condiminium.

Attachments

• MS.JPG
    MS.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 1,459
Boy I'd love to know what was on that memory card. Were they dumb enough to take pictures?

I had to skip to the end, my eyes were going funny from paging through.

From AW's interview (talking about CWW) with Sgt. Lebid:

AW: He, like, graduated, like, valedictorian of his class.

DL: Oh,really?

AW: Uh-huh.

DL: Wow. Good for him.

AW: He was the class president and --

DL: That's awesome.

Bates#5103

transcript of 911 call by Dr.P

ETA: and transcripts of interviews following that

Citing that transcript, Dr. P CONFIRMS that he only spoke to Mark ONCE. So, that answers the question about when Mark gave him the code to enter the house. Mark spoke to him while he was "in the area" and since she had not shown up for work, asked him to go check on Teresa. So if Dr. P only spoke with Mark one time prior to discovering Teresa's body, that means Mark gave him the code immediately. (I know some were speculating prior that maybe Dr. P called Mark back AFTER trying to get Teresa to answer the door and then Mark gave him the code. Does not appear to have happened that way.)

After reading thru SOME of the transcripts, it makes me think of the children. I can't believe a judge let M.S. keep them . I pray for their safety and sanity.

can anyone think of why they seized the "diamond frilled picks" from ms's condo? Just wondering what value the toothpicks might hold???
FTO, dna? to test against other "frilled toothpicks" found in the trashcan...KWIM? Or maybe the same kind used in "restaurant sandwiches, etc"?
I'm still reeling from "fought over a parking space at the wedding!!!" Good grief, who would believe premium parking, at a public park would have been in such demand?? (Must have been the height of the social season....)

Bates #5283 - Batch 2, part 2, pdf page 670 begins Dr. MP's sworn statement that was given on June 29, 2015 @ 11:35am.

In the middle of the interview, Dr. P's telephone rings:

MP: Well, this is her husband. Should I answer this or not?
Detective JN: Not yet.
MP: Okay

Citing that transcript, Dr. P CONFIRMS that he only spoke to Mark ONCE. So, that answers the question about when Mark gave him the code to enter the house. Mark spoke to him while he was "in the area" and since she had not shown up for work, asked him to go check on Teresa. So if Dr. P only spoke with Mark one time prior to discovering Teresa's body, that means Mark gave him the code immediately. (I know some were speculating prior that maybe Dr. P called Mark back AFTER trying to get Teresa to answer the door and then Mark gave him the code. Does not appear to have happened that way.)

For such a tiny piece of information, this is big to me.

Is there any way to save it in something besides Google docs? I cannot remember my password and they ask you crazy questions such as when did you sign up for google? The month and year!

They want to send me a text message but I don't have a cell phone.

Another waaah waaah. I am in a foreign country with limited internet time. So if I want to read something later off line I put it into pages or IBooks.

Any ideas ? Or too bad for me? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member