1270 users online (266 members and 1004 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CA - Ivan Nunez, 16, Santa Maria, 26 Dec 2015

Ivan Nunez, 16, left home at about 12:45 p.m. Saturday and has not been seen or heard from since. His family says this is out of character for him.

Nunez is described as Hispanic, 5'8'' tall weighing 150 pounds with black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a blue hoodie and jeans and black shoes.

http://www.ksby.com/story/30853917/t...in-santa-maria

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    His phone was detected by gps in the field off Black Road on Sunday and no one has heard from him.
    http://santamariatimes.com/news/loca...b07256a4f.html

This is local for me. I don't have anything to add to what's already been shared. I'm wondering if anyone has any info as to where he lives in relationship to where the phone was tracked.

I hope he didn't set off to harm himself. 16 is a key time for that to happen…
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    I hope he didn't set off to harm himself. 16 is a key time for that to happen…
    Agreed. But the Black Road location, in addition to some other local factors has me leaning toward gang violence.

I hope I do this right: link to video of family interviews;

Sent from my iPhone

As per the link posted there was a knock on the door, he answered it and was gone.
    I hope it's just boys being silly and it's some sort of prank. I doubt it, but you never know😕

Quote Originally Posted by ms_x_to_the_m View Post
    As per the link posted there was a knock on the door, he answered it and was gone.
    I hope it's just boys being silly and it's some sort of prank. I doubt it, but you never know😕
    That would certainly be a preferred scenario, but I find it unlikely as well.

I found his fb but I'm on mobile and dk how to link it.

Is the URL visible under the "about" section cvaldez? I have the same issue on my work phone. So if I can read it I'll jot it down so I can post it here. Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Search continues for missing Santa Maria teen
    Posted: Jan 04, 2016 7:33 PM CST
    Updated: Jan 04, 2016 8:42 PM CST
    http://www.ksby.com/story/30883085/s...nta-maria-teen

"The only thing I want to know, is where he is," Ivan's mother Gabriela Ordonez said, speaking to KSBY reporter Charlie Misra in Spanish on Monday. "I just want someone to give us any sort of a lead as to where he is. I'm not going to hurt the people that have him or know information. I just want to know where he is."

Ordonez described the night Ivan went missing as a playful gathering. She said her son had birthday cake on his face and that was the last time she remembered seeing him.

"Ivan was dancing," Ordonez said. "I remember he was dancing. And next thing I knew, he disappeared. We went outside and looked for him out in the street, between cars, around the house, and we didn't find anything."

This is so odd.

Family of missing Santa Maria teen suspects foul play

Brayan Nunez spoke intently about his older brother Ivan, who was added to the National Missing and Unidentified Persons System Thursday morning.

Article has more information.

Two more articles from local Santa Barbara County news sources:

Santa Maria Teen Listed On National Missing Persons Database

Santa Maria teen added to national missing persons system

Ivan has been added to NamUs: https://findthemissing.org/en/cases/show/32024

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast