1343 users online (303 members and 1040 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CO - Lacey Oar, Wolf Creek, 28 December 2015

Lacey Oar

Here's what we know:

Lacey left for a skiing trip to Wolf Creek, Colorado on the 23rd, and was supposed to return home on Sunday the 27th, but has not. Her family, friends, and job have not heard from her and they have all been unable to reach her on her phone.

She is with her dog, Lucy, and in a 2005 green Equinox. License plate number: 889 QNL.

She was supposed to be on a flight from Denver to Tahoe this morning (12/30) and did not board. She is now filed as a missing person with JeffCO and Mineral County and the City of Gunnison are working with JeffCo police department.

A few people were in touch with her on 12/28, but accounts as to where she was or where she was going have been conflicted. Since then, it has been complete silence. She's not at her home, and she is not at the skiing resort she went to on vacation on the 23rd.

Local media outlets have been contacted as well as Colorado State Patrol and friends are calling Wolf Creek and all hotels in the area.

https://www.facebook.com/FindLaceyOar/
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Here's to hoping she was just having too much fun to come home. Come home safe Lacey!
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive” - Sir Walter Scott
    *This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.*

Sleuthing for Little Miss Christmas (JonBenét Ramsey)
    Sleuthing for Bella Nevaeh Bond (MA Baby Doe)
    Where is William Tyrrell and Deorr Kunz?! Still missing!

Sleuthing for ALL victims. Be the voice. Keep their stories alive--esp the missing!
    Long live Websleuths.

According to the FB page - message from her brother:

The most important news: Earlier this afternoon they [the police] learned that Lacey had checked in to a hotel in a town along the Western Slope, late on Monday evening. They gained entry but, unfortunately, Lacey was not there, nor was her car in the parking lot.
    However, her dog *was* there. Alone, and without food or water, but Lucy was in her hotel room. And that means Lacey can't be far away. I don't know what hotel this was or even what town, nor do I know what exactly this means. I'm hoping she just left Lucy behind this morning to go skiing at a nearby mountain, and will return back to her hotel tonight as soon as she finishes.

UK CASES INDEX, PLEASE ADD ANY NEW CASES HERE:
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...cussion*/page7

I'm confused. If she was supposed to board a flight (and didn't), why would she have been driving a car and have her dog with her?

So I'm assuming she just went on this ski trip with her dog? Does anyone know if she knows anyone in the area?
    The theory or scenario you have just read is just an opinion or assumption!

https://www.facebook.com/lacey.oar

Many skiing photos, and a few of Lucy.
    “Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    I'm confused. If she was supposed to board a flight (and didn't), why would she have been driving a car and have her dog with her?
    I think she was meant to return home on Sunday, and was due to take the flight from Denver to Tahoe yesterday.

Oh gosh. Things do not sound good.

The police have found her car in Delta, with her luggage in the car. It seems the car has been on the side of the road for a couple days.

They are saying she was confused and not thinking clearly when they did speak to her prior to Christmas.

All the above is from the Find FB page.

I can't imagine her traveling with her dog, then leaving her at the hotel. She left with her luggage, so she didn't seem to be planning on returning.

The family says she has no history or mental illness or drug use.

I really hope the police can find her and she is safe somewhere.

https://www.facebook.com/DeltaPD/posts/928996000510789

She is from Golden, CO and went for a ski vacation, alone, at Gunnison and Wolf Creek.

Quote Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    Oh gosh. Things do not sound good.

The police have found her car in Delta, with her luggage in the car. It seems the car has been on the side of the road for a couple days.

They are saying she was confused and not thinking clearly when they did speak to her prior to Christmas.

All the above is from the Find FB page.

I can't imagine her traveling with her dog, then leaving her at the hotel. She left with her luggage, so she didn't seem to be planning on returning.

The family says she has no history or mental illness or drug use.

I really hope the police can find her and she is safe somewhere.
    Is this on MSM somewhere? I can't find it (but I am tired lol)
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

I feel like it may be of note that her birthday according to her FB was December 28th. A birthday can be significant to many people and similar to new years in a way to many.

https://www.instagram.com/laceyoar/

Not many posts on her instagram. She posted a pic 4 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplepixii View Post
    Is this on MSM somewhere? I can't find it (but I am tired lol)
    I haven't found any MSM links anywhere except for the Delta Colorado Police Dept. facebook link up thread.

Following.

Interested to see credit card purchases or ATM withdrawals. Last contact was Monday, last social media post was also Monday.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast