1375 users online (286 members and 1089 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

NJ - Nicole Russo, 16, Ocean County, 12 March 1995 *L. Urcinoli guilty*

Age last seen: 16
    Age now: 37
    Race: White female
    Hair color: Brown
    Eyes Color: Hazel
    Height: 60.0
    Weight: 98.0
    Scars and Marks: scar on back from surgery(vertical)scar on right hip (surgery); tattoo fighting irishman right inside ankle
    Clothing: green silk, jacket, gray skirt, white stockings; white tennis shoes;

No photos disponible

Nicole was last seen on March 12, 1995 in Ocean County, New Jersey.

Anyone that has seen or may know the whereabouts of Russo is asked to contact Brick Twp Police Dept.

Namus
    https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/14803/2

I am surprised at the lack of information on NamUs. This case concerns a 16 year old girl where her ex-boyfriend was convicted of her murder in the absence of the body. Whilst (as far as I know) Nicole's body remains missing, there does not seem any doubt about her murder as the boyfriend (Louis Urcinoli) confessed to several people (including his uncle) and was also convicted of conspiracy to murder his uncle and family in order to prevent them testifying. A very full summary of the case can be seen at http://caselaw.findlaw.com/nj-superi...n/1348690.html which is the report of the appeal against conviction and sentence.

Local to the case

This girl was from my home town and I was in junior high with her younger brother when this happened. I recognize the name of the one girlfriend who testified--her sister was in the same grade as me. It was all over our local papers when this happened. I don't know anything beyond what has already been published. I don't think they will ever find her body.

Something mentioned in the trial documents that isn't mentioned in her case file: She had scoliosis and had a metal rod in her back.

Maybe is better add at title deceased/not found.

I finally found a picture of Nicole, and Migmuu was kind enough to grab it and send it to CarlK. Hopefully all of her various profiles can be updated now.

Quote Originally Posted by KaylaraOwl View Post
    I finally found a picture of Nicole, and Migmuu was kind enough to grab it and send it to CarlK. Hopefully all of her various profiles can be updated now.
    Is possible posted picture in this thread?

I'll ask if Migmuu can post it.

Here is a picture of Nicole Russo from the March 21, 1995 issue of The Asbury Park Press:

Asbury_Park_Press_Tue__Mar_21__1995_.jpg