CA - Los Angeles PD thanks Help Save The Next Girl for help with abduction

popsicle

faith hope love
Reaction score
A Help Save The Next Girl flier led to the tip that solved a high profile abduction case in the Los Angeles area.

Help Save The Next Girl said the Los Angeles Police Department told the group its flier led to the tip that solved a high profile abduction case in California.

"This was my first introduction to this program and your website and I am grateful for people like you and those who are part of your organization, that commit their time to help others," Andy Neiman, Captain Commanding Officer, Van Nuys Patrol Division of the Los Angeles Police Department said in an email provided to WDBJ7. "What you do is truly a wonderful thing."

Hollywood celebrities are also thanking the organization.

Good for them!

A Help Save The Next Girl flier led to the tip that solved a high profile abduction case in the Los Angeles area.

Help Save The Next Girl said the Los Angeles Police Department told the group its flier led to the tip that solved a high profile abduction case in California.

"This was my first introduction to this program and your website and I am grateful for people like you and those who are part of your organization, that commit their time to help others," Andy Neiman, Captain Commanding Officer, Van Nuys Patrol Division of the Los Angeles Police Department said in an email provided to WDBJ7. "What you do is truly a wonderful thing."

Hollywood celebrities are also thanking the organization.

Good for them!

This is great!! Sharing on my personal pages to get the word out about "Help Save The Next Girl."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back