1253 users online (220 members and 1033 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 211
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734

    2015.06.29 Sequence of Details learned from the discovery documents

    What have we learned with regards to the following questions?

    How and when did MS become aware of Dr. Sievers' death (that he can admit to?)

    From the first set of docs released, TS_Documents 1 Searchable Combined.pdf
    Bates 8-9
    LE also questions this in the section titled Mark Sievers Refusal to Cooperate in the Investigation:
    (7) When Teresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know? Who did Mark contact, in order, to check on Teresa?

    From the second set of docs released, transcript between the 911 operator and the caller (CA) now known as MP.
    Doc Dump 2 batch 2.pdf
    Bates 5108

    Previously, we theorized MP might have called MS before/after calling 911, which we now know did not happen.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,230
    It still could be the Dr. because remember when the Dr. was being interviewed? He had a call from MS and LE told him not to answer it right now. < ( not verbatim) So I was thinking that maybe after the interview and the Dr. left, that either MS called again or Dr. P called Mark? IDK

    He said during the 911 call that he had only talked to MS once. But we don't know about after the interview.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    4,230
    MS did call his mother back and asked if she was sitting down...and holding Melanie's hand before he told her, but I don't remember seeing what time MS called his mother.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Stringa
    Posts
    699
    I might be alone, but I always assumed that after contacting Dr MP, MS called BS to say she didn't need to check the house.

    But it was BS who called MS.

    Maybe he was happy for all 3 to find TS.

    __________

    JN: How long after did he call you to say, "Don't -- don't worry"?
    BS: I called him when we were in the car going down, uh -- leaving the Subdivision and Said, "we're On Our way," so he wouldn't worry "We're im the car-" and he Says, "Oh, I -- I already talked to Dr. Mark, He's around the corner. You don't have to go." Because I said, "Call me and let me know if Teresa called you and she's okay and then we don't have to drive all the Way Out there."

    #5414
    Last edited by Legally Bland; 01-01-2016 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Spelling

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    319
    SH interview "about that mornings events" on MSM was pretty chopped up I thought. Possible because she was crying and they were trying to edit the footage for content. JMO
    I was trying to imagine SH coming to the crime scene to find out what was going on...can't imagine them telling her the news and then just letting her drive off...but maybe they did. Then her calling MS and saying she knew what happened (TS has passed) but not knowing what happened (in terms of the details about her passing) would be her notifying him...I'm just guessing ...notifying him for the second time.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,141
    This is my first post about this case, but I've been reading here for a couple of months. It is amazing (and I'm so thankful) that there are so many generous insiders in this case, sharing what they know/suspect.

    IMO there has to be a discrepancy between MS being 'called' when Dr Teresa didn't go to work, and what actually happened. I suspect that this might have been one of the first pieces of the jigsaw to fall into place. If this is the case, it will be an important part of the case against him - that he claims work called him to let him know Dr Teresa wasn't there, but there is no proof of that call.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmacky View Post
    It still could be the Dr. because remember when the Dr. was being interviewed? He had a call from MS and LE told him not to answer it right now. < ( not verbatim) So I was thinking that maybe after the interview and the Dr. left, that either MS called again or Dr. P called Mark? IDK

    He said during the 911 call that he had only talked to MS once. But we don't know about after the interview.
    That would put it noonish.
    Bates 5283
    Doc Dump 2 batch 2, pdf page 670
    MP's interview with LE began at 11:35am June 29, 2015 and concluded at 11:52am.

    How does that fit the timeline when SH from RHHC became aware and rushed to the crime scene and called MS from there?
    http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659/...t#.Vofrs0afZJn
    On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.

    "The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.

    Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.

    "He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

    "I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

    That's exactly what Hoskins did. Her first instinct as a care provider was to care for her patients.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    9,734
    What were the flights available that day?
    Pondering beach's theory that BS may not have been able to make the discovery fast enough in time for MS to get out on the first or most direct flight out that day. As preposterous as it sounded when I first read her theory, it is now making much more sense to me.

    Definitely JMO.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,175
    Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    What were the flights available that day?
    Pondering beach's theory that BS may not have been able to make the discovery fast enough in time for MS to get out on the first or most direct flight out that day. As preposterous as it sounded when I first read her theory, it is now making much more sense to me.

    Definitely JMO.
    Or the cheapest?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

    The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    2,591

    Post 911 Call

    The pertinent files regarding the 911 call and the time shortly before, during and shortly after the call:

    1. 911 Call made by Dr P

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

    2. The preliminary report

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

    3. Dr P Interviews:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing

    4. BS Interviews 1,2 and 3:

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g...ew?usp=sharing


    -Nin
    If the key does not fit, it's the wrong key.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    319
    Dr P seems to have a little too much detail from MS about Teresa's arrival the night before. Considering they only had one phone call that morning.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    What were the flights available that day?
    Pondering beach's theory that BS may not have been able to make the discovery fast enough in time for MS to get out on the first or most direct flight out that day. As preposterous as it sounded when I first read her theory, it is now making much more sense to me.

    Definitely JMO.
    I would love to know exactly when he booked the flight back to FL. That would be an interesting piece of information in this sequence. Maybe we will see this with our own eyes when MS's discovery docs are out. However, it would also speak to SMS's impressions that MS was involved in planning TS murder. I wait still wanting more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    FLORIDA NATIVE
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Helper9693 View Post
    Dr P seems to have a little too much detail from MS about Teresa's arrival the night before. Considering they only had one phone call that morning.
    I thought the same thing when I read LE’s interview with MP..… that MP seems to know a lot of detail for having just one phone conversation with MS on Monday morning June 29.

    Excerpts of LE SWORN STATEMENT of MP on June 29, 2015 from 11:35 a.m. to 11:52 a.m. Bates 5283-5296:

    BATES 5284 - 5285 -
    MP: Um, her husband, Mark, called me on the phone about 9:30. . . and he said that, uh, Teresa didn’t show up for work. He said, “That is so unlike her.” I said, “Well – I – well, what’s up?” And he said, “Well, I, um – I doubt that she slept in.” He said, uh, “Can you go check?” I said “Okay.”. . .

    BATES 5286 -
    MP: Uh, I talked to her husband. He said that, uh – the last he talked to her was at 11 – or just before 11:30 and she was paying her, uh, parking at, uh, the Southwest Florida Airport.
    MP: Last night
    MP: He was calling and she did not answer.
    MP: I – that – he told me that the last he talked to her was when she was paying her account.
    MP: Um, I believe he said they left, uh, Friday. Friday morning.


    BATES 5287 -
    MP: It was a long weekend, and then – and then the husband and two kids were going to stay until Wednesday.
    MP: I think it’s, uh, family members live up there.

    BATES 5288 -
    JN: Okay. Do you know, um, which airline she flew?
    MP: I believe he said Delta.
    JN: Delta. Okay. She got in at 11:30.
    MP: Yup.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by KateB View Post
    What were the flights available that day?
    Pondering beach's theory that BS may not have been able to make the discovery fast enough in time for MS to get out on the first or most direct flight out that day. As preposterous as it sounded when I first read her theory, it is now making much more sense to me.

    Definitely JMO.
    Very interesting. His impatience to not let it unfold "naturally" could of done him in. Didn't want to be inconvenienced. The later he arrives the more he will feel to not be in control of what unfolds.

    Something else that has bothered me since we have been scrutinizing the interview with Dr. MP. And it may be that we just don't have this as part of the evidence disclosure yet, but:

    During the interview MS calls and MP identifies the caller to the interviewer and asks if he should answer it. They tell him no. What happened after that? Did he call him back? Did he call him back alone? Was LE listening? Did they use MP to hear what MS had to say. . . . Why did he call?

    I wonder if this (meaning some type of communication between MS and MP) then becomes the real reason MS shut down communication/ cooperation with LE. Not that getting hit with the realization he had been put in the envelope was a factor.

    As far as MP knowing too many details, I am not sure if that makes him suspect of anything. I have a feeling MS was careful to download as much detail as possible to get MP concerned and worried and to make sure he went over right away to check. And the details about the flights and last communication could easily be MP asking "well when was the last time you talked to her?" And then, "chatty" MS as he has been reported to be, downloads everything he knows.

    This interview is not long after the discovery of the event so its not like its a couple of weeks later. I think it would be easy for some people to recall a lot of it. MP doesn't seem to be offering up extraneous stuff, he seems to responding to the questions asked of him by the interviewer.

    I sure would like to know what happened or was said when MP returned MS's call, if he did, and who was listening. You guys let me know if I missed that or haven't gotten to that part yet.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the Plains & Jordan-Hare stadium
    Posts
    17,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Helper9693 View Post
    Dr P seems to have a little too much detail from MS about Teresa's arrival the night before. Considering they only had one phone call that morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeesSeas View Post
    I thought the same thing when I read LE’s interview with MP..… that MP seems to know a lot of detail for having just one phone conversation with MS on Monday morning June 29.

    Excerpts of LE SWORN STATEMENT of MP on June 29, 2015 from 11:35 a.m. to 11:52 a.m. Bates 5283-5296:

    BATES 5284 - 5285 -
    MP: Um, her husband, Mark, called me on the phone about 9:30. . . and he said that, uh, Teresa didn’t show up for work. He said, “That is so unlike her.” I said, “Well – I – well, what’s up?” And he said, “Well, I, um – I doubt that she slept in.” He said, uh, “Can you go check?” I said “Okay.”. . .

    BATES 5286 -
    MP: Uh, I talked to her husband. He said that, uh – the last he talked to her was at 11 – or just before 11:30 and she was paying her, uh, parking at, uh, the Southwest Florida Airport.
    MP: Last night
    MP: He was calling and she did not answer.
    MP: I – that – he told me that the last he talked to her was when she was paying her account.
    MP: Um, I believe he said they left, uh, Friday. Friday morning.


    BATES 5287 -
    MP: It was a long weekend, and then – and then the husband and two kids were going to stay until Wednesday.
    MP: I think it’s, uh, family members live up there.

    BATES 5288 -
    JN: Okay. Do you know, um, which airline she flew?
    MP: I believe he said Delta.
    JN: Delta. Okay. She got in at 11:30.
    MP: Yup.
    I've reviewed his statement several times because my gut instinct keeps telling me to. lol

    In reality, the only part I find strange that he had knowledge of is that she flew in on a Delta flight.

    I think it's reasonable to assume that MS told Dr. P, "hey, I'm in CT. We flew up last Friday for a vacay with Teresa's family. TS flew home last night because she needed to return to work. The girls and I are staying until Wednesday. Last contact I had with Teresa was last night after she landed and was paying her parking fee. Now I understand she hasn't shown up for work. Do you mind running by my house and checking on her for me? Oh, and you will need the security code - it is xxxxx"

    I don't get the Delta reference though. I mean I guess Mark could have mentioned it in passing, but doesn't seem a natural thing to me.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2016.03.01 Discovery Documents - Batch # 5
    By tlcya in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 804
    Last Post: 04-23-2016, 09:05 PM
  2. 2015.12.02 Discovery Documents - Batch 1
    By beach in forum Dr. Teresa Sievers
    Replies: 603
    Last Post: 02-15-2016, 12:18 AM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-04-2016, 04:58 PM
  4. Replies: 189
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 01:24 PM

Tags for this Thread