2015.06.29 Sequence of Details learned from the discovery documents

KateB

Reaction score
What have we learned with regards to the following questions?

How and when did MS become aware of Dr. Sievers' death (that he can admit to?)

From the first set of docs released, TS_Documents 1 Searchable Combined.pdf
Bates 8-9
LE also questions this in the section titled Mark Sievers Refusal to Cooperate in the Investigation:
(7) When Teresa didn't show up for work, who contacted Mark to let him know? Who did Mark contact, in order, to check on Teresa?

From the second set of docs released, transcript between the 911 operator and the caller (CA) now known as MP.
Doc Dump 2 batch 2.pdf
Bates 5108
aCjvgGu.png

Previously, we theorized MP might have called MS before/after calling 911, which we now know did not happen.

It still could be the Dr. because remember when the Dr. was being interviewed? He had a call from MS and LE told him not to answer it right now. < ( not verbatim) So I was thinking that maybe after the interview and the Dr. left, that either MS called again or Dr. P called Mark? IDK

He said during the 911 call that he had only talked to MS once. But we don't know about after the interview.

MS did call his mother back and asked if she was sitting down...and holding Melanie's hand before he told her, but I don't remember seeing what time MS called his mother.

I might be alone, but I always assumed that after contacting Dr MP, MS called BS to say she didn't need to check the house.

But it was BS who called MS.

Maybe he was happy for all 3 to find TS.

JN: How long after did he call you to say, "Don't -- don't worry"?
BS: I called him when we were in the car going down, uh -- leaving the Subdivision and Said, "we're On Our way," so he wouldn't worry "We're im the car-" and he Says, "Oh, I -- I already talked to Dr. Mark, He's around the corner. You don't have to go." Because I said, "Call me and let me know if Teresa called you and she's okay and then we don't have to drive all the Way Out there."

SH interview "about that mornings events" on MSM was pretty chopped up I thought. Possible because she was crying and they were trying to edit the footage for content. JMO
I was trying to imagine SH coming to the crime scene to find out what was going on...can't imagine them telling her the news and then just letting her drive off...but maybe they did. Then her calling MS and saying she knew what happened (TS has passed) but not knowing what happened (in terms of the details about her passing) would be her notifying him...I'm just guessing ...notifying him for the second time.

This is my first post about this case, but I've been reading here for a couple of months. It is amazing (and I'm so thankful) that there are so many generous insiders in this case, sharing what they know/suspect.

IMO there has to be a discrepancy between MS being 'called' when Dr Teresa didn't go to work, and what actually happened. I suspect that this might have been one of the first pieces of the jigsaw to fall into place. If this is the case, it will be an important part of the case against him - that he claims work called him to let him know Dr Teresa wasn't there, but there is no proof of that call.

It still could be the Dr. because remember when the Dr. was being interviewed? He had a call from MS and LE told him not to answer it right now. < ( not verbatim) So I was thinking that maybe after the interview and the Dr. left, that either MS called again or Dr. P called Mark? IDK

He said during the 911 call that he had only talked to MS once. But we don't know about after the interview.

That would put it noonish.
Bates 5283
Doc Dump 2 batch 2, pdf page 670
MP's interview with LE began at 11:35am June 29, 2015 and concluded at 11:52am.

How does that fit the timeline when SH from RHHC became aware and rushed to the crime scene and called MS from there?
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/29475659...bonita-springs-doctor-speaks-out#.Vofrs0afZJn
On Monday, the doctor failed to show. Hoskins knew something was wrong.

"The phone rang. The girl in the front office picked it up and said there's crime tape. Her block is taped off, and there's police everywhere," said Hoskins.

Hoskins immediately drove to the doctor's home and spoke with a deputy.

"He said she's passed," said Hoskins. "I called Mark, and I said I know what's going, but I don't know what's going on. He was hysterical."

"I said where are you. He said I'm on my way home. I said Mark I'm headed back to the office to take care of things."

That's exactly what Hoskins did. Her first instinct as a care provider was to care for her patients.
[video=youtube;Rl3KrJG-K7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rl3KrJG-K7A[/video]

What were the flights available that day?
Pondering beach's theory that BS may not have been able to make the discovery fast enough in time for MS to get out on the first or most direct flight out that day. As preposterous as it sounded when I first read her theory, it is now making much more sense to me.

Definitely JMO.

Pondering beach's theory that BS may not have been able to make the discovery fast enough in time for MS to get out on the first or most direct flight out that day. As preposterous as it sounded when I first read her theory, it is now making much more sense to me.

Definitely JMO.

Or the cheapest?

Dr P seems to have a little too much detail from MS about Teresa's arrival the night before. Considering they only had one phone call that morning.

Definitely JMO.

I would love to know exactly when he booked the flight back to FL. That would be an interesting piece of information in this sequence. Maybe we will see this with our own eyes when MS's discovery docs are out. However, it would also speak to SMS's impressions that MS was involved in planning TS murder. I wait still wanting more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr P seems to have a little too much detail from MS about Teresa's arrival the night before. Considering they only had one phone call that morning.
I thought the same thing when I read LE&#8217;s interview with MP..&#8230; that MP seems to know a lot of detail for having just one phone conversation with MS on Monday morning June 29.

Excerpts of LE SWORN STATEMENT of MP on June 29, 2015 from 11:35 a.m. to 11:52 a.m. Bates 5283-5296:

BATES 5284 - 5285 -
MP: Um, her husband, Mark, called me on the phone about 9:30. . . and he said that, uh, Teresa didn&#8217;t show up for work. He said, &#8220;That is so unlike her.&#8221; I said, &#8220;Well &#8211; I &#8211; well, what&#8217;s up?&#8221; And he said, &#8220;Well, I, um &#8211; I doubt that she slept in.&#8221; He said, uh, &#8220;Can you go check?&#8221; I said &#8220;Okay.&#8221;. . .

BATES 5286 -
MP: Uh, I talked to her husband. He said that, uh &#8211; the last he talked to her was at 11 &#8211; or just before 11:30 and she was paying her, uh, parking at, uh, the Southwest Florida Airport.
MP: Last night
MP: He was calling and she did not answer.
MP: I &#8211; that &#8211; he told me that the last he talked to her was when she was paying her account.
MP: Um, I believe he said they left, uh, Friday. Friday morning.

BATES 5287 -
MP: It was a long weekend, and then &#8211; and then the husband and two kids were going to stay until Wednesday.
MP: I think it&#8217;s, uh, family members live up there.

BATES 5288 -
JN: Okay. Do you know, um, which airline she flew?
MP: I believe he said Delta.
JN: Delta. Okay. She got in at 11:30.
MP: Yup.

Definitely JMO.

Very interesting. His impatience to not let it unfold "naturally" could of done him in. Didn't want to be inconvenienced. The later he arrives the more he will feel to not be in control of what unfolds.

Something else that has bothered me since we have been scrutinizing the interview with Dr. MP. And it may be that we just don't have this as part of the evidence disclosure yet, but:

During the interview MS calls and MP identifies the caller to the interviewer and asks if he should answer it. They tell him no. What happened after that? Did he call him back? Did he call him back alone? Was LE listening? Did they use MP to hear what MS had to say. . . . Why did he call?

I wonder if this (meaning some type of communication between MS and MP) then becomes the real reason MS shut down communication/ cooperation with LE. Not that getting hit with the realization he had been put in the envelope was a factor.

As far as MP knowing too many details, I am not sure if that makes him suspect of anything. I have a feeling MS was careful to download as much detail as possible to get MP concerned and worried and to make sure he went over right away to check. And the details about the flights and last communication could easily be MP asking "well when was the last time you talked to her?" And then, "chatty" MS as he has been reported to be, downloads everything he knows.

This interview is not long after the discovery of the event so its not like its a couple of weeks later. I think it would be easy for some people to recall a lot of it. MP doesn't seem to be offering up extraneous stuff, he seems to responding to the questions asked of him by the interviewer.

I sure would like to know what happened or was said when MP returned MS's call, if he did, and who was listening. You guys let me know if I missed that or haven't gotten to that part yet.

I thought the same thing when I read LE’s interview with MP..… that MP seems to know a lot of detail for having just one phone conversation with MS on Monday morning June 29.

Excerpts of LE SWORN STATEMENT of MP on June 29, 2015 from 11:35 a.m. to 11:52 a.m. Bates 5283-5296:

BATES 5284 - 5285 -
MP: Um, her husband, Mark, called me on the phone about 9:30. . . and he said that, uh, Teresa didn’t show up for work. He said, “That is so unlike her.” I said, “Well – I – well, what’s up?” And he said, “Well, I, um – I doubt that she slept in.” He said, uh, “Can you go check?” I said “Okay.”. . .

BATES 5286 -
MP: Uh, I talked to her husband. He said that, uh – the last he talked to her was at 11 – or just before 11:30 and she was paying her, uh, parking at, uh, the Southwest Florida Airport.
MP: Last night
MP: He was calling and she did not answer.
MP: I – that – he told me that the last he talked to her was when she was paying her account.
MP: Um, I believe he said they left, uh, Friday. Friday morning.

BATES 5287 -
MP: It was a long weekend, and then – and then the husband and two kids were going to stay until Wednesday.
MP: I think it’s, uh, family members live up there.

BATES 5288 -
JN: Okay. Do you know, um, which airline she flew?
MP: I believe he said Delta.
JN: Delta. Okay. She got in at 11:30.
MP: Yup.

I've reviewed his statement several times because my gut instinct keeps telling me to. lol

In reality, the only part I find strange that he had knowledge of is that she flew in on a Delta flight.

I think it's reasonable to assume that MS told Dr. P, "hey, I'm in CT. We flew up last Friday for a vacay with Teresa's family. TS flew home last night because she needed to return to work. The girls and I are staying until Wednesday. Last contact I had with Teresa was last night after she landed and was paying her parking fee. Now I understand she hasn't shown up for work. Do you mind running by my house and checking on her for me? Oh, and you will need the security code - it is xxxxx"

I don't get the Delta reference though. I mean I guess Mark could have mentioned it in passing, but doesn't seem a natural thing to me.

Definitely JMO.

I would love to know exactly when he booked the flight back to FL. That would be an interesting piece of information in this sequence. Maybe we will see this with our own eyes when MS's discovery docs are out. However, it would also speak to SMS's impressions that MS was involved in planning TS murder. I wait still wanting more.

I believe with all my heart and soul that Mark knew exactly what flight he planned on taking back home for days before she was murdered. I pray and hope what we are going to find another footprint - some data showing where he searched for available flights days before June 29th.

I've reviewed his statement several times because my gut instinct keeps telling me to. lol

In reality, the only part I find strange that he had knowledge of is that she flew in on a Delta flight.

I think it's reasonable to assume that MS told Dr. P, "hey, I'm in CT. We flew up last Friday for a vacay with Teresa's family. TS flew home last night because she needed to return to work. The girls and I are staying until Wednesday. Last contact I had with Teresa was last night after she landed and was paying her parking fee. Now I understand she hasn't shown up for work. Do you mind running by my house and checking on her for me? Oh, and you will need the security code - it is xxxxx"

I don't get the Delta reference though. I mean I guess Mark could have mentioned it in passing, but doesn't seem a natural thing to me.

Yeah the Delta thing sticks out a bit, but MS tells MP when they last had contact, and it wasn't from the home or, that she had arrived home, so maybe MPs mind is racing forward, thinking well, if shes not there and it doesn't look like she never did arrive we will have to start back tracking, so maybe he confirmed what airport and airline, and did she drive, etc.

Where would you start inquiring if need be, if you could not find her--- he might of been in information gathering mode anticipating trying to find her, never anticipating what he did find.

Although what I find a little unusual is that I think I might have waited until he gets to the house and no one is answering and all looks well (obviously not in this case), then say "well do you mind going in here is the code, I know she's home, her phone is there I think something happened". But instead he covers all scenarios in one call. To make sure he gets in right away to find her.

Yeah the Delta thing sticks out a bit, but MS tells MP when they last had contact, and it wasn't from the home or, that she had arrived home, so maybe MPs mind is racing forward, thinking well, if shes not there and it doesn't look like she never did arrive we will have to start back tracking, so maybe he confirmed what airport and airline, and did she drive, etc.

Where would you start inquiring if need be, if you could not find her--- he might of been in information gathering mode anticipating trying to find her, never anticipating what he did find.

Although what I find a little unusual is that I think I might have waited until he gets to the house and no one is answering and all looks well (obviously not in this case), then say "well do you mind going in here is the code, I know she's home, her phone is there I think something happened". But instead he covers all scenarios in one call. To make sure he gets in right away to find her.

Personally, if it were my husband and I was worried enough to call someone to do a wellness check, I would have remained on the phone with them until he entered the home and assured me all was well. I would have never hung up to begin with. But, that's me.

eta: yeah, by then MS had supposedly received a call informing him his wife had not shown up to work, he had texted and called repeatedly with no response, AND he had traced her phone to discover the location was at the house. Yeah, you can bet your bottom dollar I would have never hung up the phone until I KNEW everything was okay.

exactly....MS jumped the gun.

I guess I can appreciate Dr. P asking for airline details. It would have been relevant information if he had to retrace her steps. Depending upon airport layout, where one parks is dependent upon the airline one is flying. I think this airport is smallish so perhaps it wouldn't matter.

Dr. P didn't expect to find TS brutally murdered in her home. He's a surgeon so he's likely driven by logic, detail oriented and decisive. I think Dr. P collecting a few facts makes sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back