Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    852

    GA - Bremen, LIVING Hispanic Male Child, 2-3, Sept'05 - Marc Griffith

    Seems kinda funny this hasn't been resolved yet...



    This child was found on Holly Springs Drive in Bremen, Georgia on September 11, 2005. His identity and the whereabouts of his caretakers are unknown. He is believed to be approximately 2-3 years old and was wearing blue overalls, a blue striped shirt and black sandals when he was found. His weight is approximately 25-30 pounds.

    http://tinyurl.com/dqs7c


    Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    In heels
    Posts
    27,895


    Toddler found abandoned on side of road

    Authorities are searching for the parents of a toddler found abandoned on the side of a Carroll County road less than a half-mile south of Interstate 20, Sheriff Terry Langley said Tuesday.

    The Hispanic boy, between 2 and 3 years old, was found by a couple from Bremen about 8 p.m. Sunday. He was in good condition and wearing blue overalls, a blue-striped shirt, black sandals with a linen sheet draped over his legs, Langley said.

    "We haven't been able to find out who he is or where his family is. This is the first time we've ever had a case like this," the sheriff said. "Children are normally not abandoned on the side of the roadway like this.

    He said the child could have been abandoned by his parents, an evacuee from Katrina, or someone could have taken his parents and left the child.


    http://www.accessnorthga.com/news/ap_newfullstory.asp?ID=65071




  3. #3
    tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,012
    Oooh! What a cute little boy! Who would have abandoned him along the highway? This is so sad.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,085
    Quote Originally Posted by tennessee
    Oooh! What a cute little boy! Who would have abandoned him along the highway? This is so sad.
    Just makes you sick, doesn't it. Such a cute kid.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    852
    I just can't understand why no relatives have realized he's missing. This is so sad.


    Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond


  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise
    I just can't understand why no relatives have realized he's missing. This is so sad.

    This is one that Nancy should show on her show. If he by chance is a victim of Katrina...which doesn't seem likely considering where he was found...someone might recognize him. If he was dropped off on the side of the highway then maybe a family member doesn't realize that he is missing if they don't see his parents/parent that often. Maybe they watch Nancy's show. This little guy belongs to someone.

    Edit: I sent Nancy a email. I sure hope she puts this little guy on her screen.


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,953
    Is it possible that this child is the son of illegal immigrants from south of the border? (Please don't throw things--it's just a question!) Perhaps putting flyers in local Spanish churches would bring in some information. IF the parents are illegal immigrants, they may be afraid to come forward.


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    23,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    Is it possible that this child is the son of illegal immigrants from south of the border? (Please don't throw things--it's just a question!) Perhaps putting flyers in local Spanish churches would bring in some information. IF the parents are illegal immigrants, they may be afraid to come forward.
    Actually I think that is a good idea. If the child is from the local area, then at the area spanish churches- someone may recognise what family he goes with. And it is not just the illegal aliens- many of the legal ones have limited english and are very afraid of LE.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

    Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?


    "Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight


  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    Is it possible that this child is the son of illegal immigrants from south of the border? (Please don't throw things--it's just a question!) Perhaps putting flyers in local Spanish churches would bring in some information. IF the parents are illegal immigrants, they may be afraid to come forward.

    That is a possibility. But why would he have been on the side of the road?
    That is what puzzles me. You have a great idea and I hope someone does it.


  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,083
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Actually I think that is a good idea. If the child is from the local area, then at the area spanish churches- someone may recognise what family he goes with. And it is not just the illegal aliens- many of the legal ones have limited english and are very afraid of LE.
    So true. I wonder if LE would even think of that???? Maybe someone should email them with this idea


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    852
    I'm going to try to contact LE and see if they've thought about doing this or have already done it. Thanks.


    Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond


  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise
    I'm going to try to contact LE and see if they've thought about doing this or have already done it. Thanks.


    Good for you. I sent a email to Nancy Grace and asked if she would do a little segment on this little boy and also the little toddler found in the park in Cincinnati. She did a segment on Valerie...the beautiful little 4 yr old...today.
    I'm hoping that Nancy will check out my information and do the segments by Tuesday. So many people watch her show and just maybe someone will recognize both of these little ones.


  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    This is one that Nancy should show on her show. If he by chance is a victim of Katrina...which doesn't seem likely considering where he was found...someone might recognize him. If he was dropped off on the side of the highway then maybe a family member doesn't realize that he is missing if they don't see his parents/parent that often. Maybe they watch Nancy's show. This little guy belongs to someone.

    Edit: I sent Nancy a email. I sure hope she puts this little guy on her screen.

    I received a canned response..."we receive a lot of emails and may not have time to answer each one........ ....... ......"


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    852
    Hopefully, even if they don't respond to e-mails they at least read them.


    Happiness...consists in giving, and in serving others.
    - Henry Drummond


  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    32,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobbisangel
    I received a canned response..."we receive a lot of emails and may not have time to answer each one........ ....... ......"
    Well then, try Greta..........I've gotten personal responses from her twice in the past year or so.

    JMHO
    fran

    PS....FWIW.......Awhile ago I sent an email of this story to the CEO (the only name I could find linking to the publication) "Spanish speaking" media outlet and they already replied and said they'd forward it to their publishers. Hopefully they'll work on it...........fran
    Last edited by fran; 10-01-2005 at 06:35 PM.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-22-2015, 10:47 AM
  2. Identified! LA - New Orleans park - LIVING male toddler, 2, 25 Sept 2012 - Looking for parents!
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Identified!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-26-2012, 10:50 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:55 PM
  4. Identified! NC - Roseboro - LIVING Male Child, 3-4, Oct 2007
    By Taximom in forum Identified!
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 11:51 PM
  5. Identified! CA - Fresno - LIVING Black Male Child, 9-16, Jan 2007
    By mistivon in forum Identified!
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-02-2007, 09:42 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •