1205 users online (218 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

VA - Crystal Griffin Redd, 32, Blackstone, 20 Nov 2015

A family wants to know where Crystal Griffin Redd is, and if she is okay.
    Police are looking for the Blackstone woman, who they said hasn't been seen in 40 days.

Crystal isn't listed by police as missing -- she's actually wanted by police.

http://wtvr.com/2015/12/30/crystal-g...is-redmond-jr/

Her boyfriend, who lived with her, Jim Bravis Redmond Jr. also hasn't been seen since that November day.

Family members said that Crystal has never been in trouble with the law, and that these events are completely out of character.

They family did remark that there are two other reasons, medical reasons, that had them surprised they haven't heard from her.
    https://www.facebook.com/helpusfindcrystalgriffinredd/

https://www.facebook.com/helpusfindcrystalgriffinredd/crystal g red.jpg

"She has really bad anxiety and panic disorder, and so I can't even imagine what she must be feeling,” Ivey said.

And her young daughter is battling cerebral palsy.
    http://wtvr.com/2015/12/30/crystal-g...is-redmond-jr/

Article says her boyfriend, Redmond, is listed as an Army deserter (since 2013?)...Blackstone is home to Army Base Fort Pickett. I'm guessing Crystal met this guy at Pickett and he prob convinced her to run away with him. Wonder what in the world was so intriguing to make her leave her two children (one disabled) behind? So sad. I hope she is found soon. I bet her family has had a rough time explaining all of this to her little ones.

Quote Originally Posted by sallye818 View Post
    Article says her boyfriend, Redmond, is listed as an Army deserter (since 2013?)...Blackstone is home to Army Base Fort Pickett. I'm guessing Crystal met this guy at Pickett and he prob convinced her to run away with him. Wonder what in the world was so intriguing to make her leave her two children (one disabled) behind? So sad. I hope she is found soon. I bet her family has had a rough time explaining all of this to her little ones.
    I am not finding any updates except facebook. I think this might be more complex than it appears. I hope she is okay.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Virginia mom missing for two months arrested in Georgia

http://wtvr.com/2016/01/19/crystal-g...ed-in-georgia/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

from link above:

She was wanted in Virginia on embezzlement charges. She was last seen on surveillance video taking money from the safe of a local Food Lion. Thousands of dollars disappeared.

“She’s seen on video leaving with what we believe is the money and she comes back in a short time later, to finish up her shift and then she leaves for good,” said Blackstone Police.

Crystal’s mother said investigators said her daughter is okay, and that a man was with her at the time of her arrest. Her boyfriend who lived with her, Jim Bravis Redmond Jr., also hasn’t been seen since November.

She said almost none of Crystal’s belongings are missing from her home. However, everything belonging to Redmond is gone.

Her boyfriend Redmond is not facing any charges by local police. But he is wanted by the U.S. Army, and they have him listed as a deserter, since 2013. If you have any information to help police, please contact Blackstone Crime Solvers at 434-645-7111.

O/T Sorry los2188 but your Cardinals are going down Sunday....Go Panthers!! lol
    Trust in the Lord...

Glad she is found safe. Her family must be a little relieved at least.

So happy that she's safe..

Quote Originally Posted by lisette View Post
    O/T Sorry los2188 but your Cardinals are going down Sunday....Go Panthers!! lol
    Yes, this is a hard one for me. I love the Cardinals and the Panthers. I was born in NC, so...I come out on top either way.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Boyfriend of Virginia mom missing 2 months killed by police after Georgia robbery
    The missing Blackstone mother of two, last seen in early December, was apprehended in Georgia after police fatally shot her boyfriend.

Crystal Griffin Redd, 32, was traveling with her boyfriend Jim Bravis Redmond, 28. Both were wanted for different reasons; Redd for embezzlement and Redmond on military desertion charges going back to 2013.
    http://wtvr.com/2016/01/21/boyfriend...orgia-robbery/