1478 users online (237 members and 1241 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

UK - Sian Blake, 43, Zachary, 8, & Amon, 4, London, 13 Dec 2015

Sian Blake with her children Zachary, eight, and Amon, four

Ex-EastEnders actress goes missing with her two young children after 'fearing she would die from motor neurone disease'

"Police are anxious to trace a former Eastenders star who has been missing with her two small children for almost three weeks.

Sian Blake - who played homewrecker Frankie Pierre on the BBC soap in the mid 1990s - left her home in Erith, Kent, with children Zachary, eight, and Amon, four.

They were last in Waltham Forest in East London on Sunday, December 13, packing black bags into the boot of a car.

It is believed Ms Blake was anxious that her motor neurone disease was worsening, and that she believed she was on the verge of dying.

Neighbours claim she had voiced her health concerns in recent weeks, with ambulances being seen outside her Kent home on several occasions.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3w5Byta70
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook"

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2...droidApp_Tweet
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

UK - Sian Blake, 43, Zachary, 8, and Amon, 4, London, 13 December 2015

Oh how sad, hopefully she's taken them somewhere safe (friends or relatives)
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

Rest in peace sweet Chance Walsh Lonzie Barton

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Oh no, what a sad story all round. I don't remember her from Eastenders (though I remember Alan) was she not in it for very long?

Adding to UK cases thread

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post
    Oh no, what a sad story all round. I don't remember her from Eastenders (though I remember Alan) was she not in it for very long?

You might not recognise her as she was stunning looking when she was in Eastenders, she looks very different now.

Ex-Eastenders actresses seem to have bad luck, Gemma McCluskie was murdered by her brother and dumped in a canal.

Wow, three weeks and we're only just hearing about it? Let's hope she has just taken the kids away for a nice quiet Xmas somewhere.

Here is a different picture of her....probably from her acting days....
    SianBlake.jpg

Maybe she checked into a hospice under an assumed name for privacy?

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Maybe she checked into a hospice under an assumed name for privacy?
    Either that or a hotel somewhere. This could have been her last Christmas with her kids, making it a good, close, family one to remember is a nice thing to do.

Here's hoping!
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

UK Case Index

Occam's Razor - "of two competing theories, the simpler explanation of an entity is to be preferred"

Quote Originally Posted by CoverMeCagney View Post

I slightly remember her in eastenders she was not in it for long she had an affair with someone but that is some 20 years ago

Missing EastEnders star Sian Blake was with her boyfriend when last seen
    Jan 2 2016

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-blake-7109865

Snipped...
    ...Officers are also concerned for the welfare of Arthur Simpson-Kent, 48, who is Miss Blake's partner and father of the children. Mr Simpson-Kent has not been seen since Wednesday, 16 December, when officers spoke to him at the family home in Erith.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...-squad-7117167

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-35229409

A car has been found by police searching for a former EastEnders actress who has gone missing with her two children.
    Sian Blake, 43, played Frankie Pierre in the show between 1996 and 1997.
    She went missing from her home in Erith with Zachary, eight, and Amon, four, last month. Her silver-beige Renault Scenic was found in Bethnal Green, east London, on Sunday.
    Scotland Yard's Homicide and Major Crime Command is leading the search.
    Police said this was due to concerns about the family's welfare, although they said the investigation continued to be a "high-risk missing persons" inquiry.
    'Increasing concern'
    Officers also said they were concerned for the welfare of Ms Blake's partner, Arthur Simpson-Kent, 48.
    Ms Blake, who police said suffers from a "serious, life-threatening condition", was last seen on 13 December in Waltham Forest, north-east London.
    Mr Simpson-Kent has not been seen since 16 December when officers spoke to him at the family home.

Looks like she was visiting relatives in bethnal green,
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Albert Einstein
    :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-vanished.html

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising when we fall

At work and just seen the story is live on Sky News at the moment - no volume so I'll have to do some reading as soon as I get a spare 5 mins!
    Where are you?
    DeOrr Kunz Jr
    Leona Wright
    Crystal Rogers
    Baby Willow

UK Case Index

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast