807 users online (145 members and 662 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NM - Coraline Leon-Alcocer, 3, Albuquerque, 2 Jan 2016

Caraline

APD searching for three year old missing after car theft

"Albuquerque Police are frantically searching for a three year old girl after the car she was in was stolen.

It happened around 8:30 pm at the Smith’s near Lomas and San Pedro. Police say the mother was filling up water jugs when a thief came up to the car and drove off with it. A three year old girl was inside.

That car was found by officers at the Saver’s near Carlisle and Menaul, but the little girl or suspect are currently nowhere to be found.

Investigators describe the suspect as 5’11” to 6′ tall, medium to heavy build, possibly Hispanic. He was wearing a black puffy jacket and jeans.

That young girl’s name is Caraline. Police say she is 3 1/2 feet tall and was wearing a purple jacket with black boots and black hair in a ponytail."

http://krqe.com/2016/01/02/missing-3...ter-car-theft/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh my... Hopefully she was dropped off somewhere safe.

Oh my gosh! What a frightening story! Why would he abandon the car but not leave the girl??? I'm praying he drops her off somewhere safe, a hospital, fire dept or even just a store!

I can't sleep worrying about this little girl. Anyone know how to find a local scanner?

Quote Originally Posted by Janeumayer View Post
    Thanks. Sadly, that one's not working for me.

try this its the public safety it is working. www.broadcastify.com/listen/mid/69

"Each child is an adventure into a better life --an opportunity to change the old pattern and make it new."

The suspect is described as a 25-30 year old Hispanic man, approximately 5 feet 7 inches to 5 feet 9 inches tall and between 190 and 200 pounds, police said. He has short brown hair and was wearing a dark-colored jacket and blue jeans. He was last seen at 8:36 p.m. near Menaul and Carlisle.

Police sent images that show the suspect and another man, who is wearing a Raiders jacket. DeAguero said officers are seeking the second man for questioning.

http://www.abqjournal.com/699906/abq...-old-girl.html

Quote Originally Posted by demetra View Post
    try this its the public safety it is working. www.broadcastify.com/listen/mid/69
    thanks. That's the one I'm listening too. Just a reminder, nothing on the scanner can be discussed here.
    Last edited by LaborDayRN; 01-03-2016 at 04:34 AM.

Hmmmm. My hinky meter is buzzing
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

DeAguero said that the department held swing shift officers over to assist in the search.

“We’re looking for her with a lot of our manpower,” he said.

By midnight, crews of volunteers were going door-to-door, accompanied by police, to search for Leon-Alcocar, DeAguero said.

“We’re here all night, hopefully we find her,” he said.

The group was focusing on the area near Carlisle and Menaul, where the vehicle was recovered, as well as the area between Smith’s and San Mateo, where the car was originally taken.

“We’re just canvassing all this area just in case he dropped her off somewhere,” he said. “The temperature is dropping and we need to find her.”

In order to avoid overloading the 911 circuit, police ask that anyone with information call 242-COPS.

http://www.abqjournal.com/699906/abq...-old-girl.html

What time is it in NM? Middle of the night?
    The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path.

All views are my own ~ and will probably change on a frequent basis

deleted post, wrong thread! Look at the scanner!

Quote Originally Posted by blefuscu View Post
    What time is it in NM? Middle of the night?
    0115 I believe

sweetcaro, we can't post anything from downstairs ( the scanner) here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast