963 users online (186 members and 777 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

PA - Cassandra Lomas, 16, Lehman Township, 1 Jan 2016

Cassandra Marie Lomas, 16, was last seen by her grandfather at their Saw Creek Estates residence in the early morning hours of New Year's Day. Lomas is believed to be mentally unstable. She is 5-foot-7 and 120 pounds, with brown eyes and dark brown, shoulder-length hair. She was last seen wearing blue shorts and a blue T-shirt, and wears a silver thumb ring and black choker necklace. She may also be wearing black boots and dark blue peacoat.

http://www.poconorecord.com/article/...NEWS/160109965

Found a few family members posting on Facebook. Apparently, her mom just passed away.
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfieTX View Post
    Found a few family members posting on Facebook. Apparently, her mom just passed away.
    Oh no 😢

I hope she is..

Do you have a link for Cassandra's fb?

Guy Lomas, Cassandra Lomas’s grandfather, whom she was living with, said by phone Sunday afternoon that he believes the teen had help in obtaining transportation to the Georgia area. She was last seen by her grandfather between 2 and 3 a.m. Police said Sunday that she could be searching out a male that may or may not be her boyfriend or possibly her biological father. Law enforcement in Paulding and Houston counties, Georgia, have been notified. State police also believe she could be headed to see a stepfather in New Jersey. Cassandra Lomas, an honors student at East Stroudsburg High School North, was in a “fragile position,” in dealing with the Dec. 16 death her mother, Guy Lomas said. “I think she just became overwhelmed,” he said. “She’s a very intelligent, very outgoing. She made friends easily.”

http://www.poconorecord.com/article/...NEWS/160109965
    http://www.people.com/article/pennsy...-new-years-day

There's 2 very peculiar comments on the people website. One by an anonymous poster and another one that starts with Z.

ETA: I googled the mom's name (recently deceased) and the comments do appear to be true. Wonder if this is related to Cassandra's disapperance.

Wow that's a lot for a young girl's shoulders and probably overwhelming grief. I wonder how long she had lived with her grandfather.

Quote Originally Posted by BrownRice View Post
    She certainly looks sad on her cover picture..

I'm worried that she's gone off with some strange guy being so vulnerable right now and especially loosing her mom right before the holidays. I'm so worried for her.

The photo of the guy on her FB page - maybe this is where she went - followed him.

I hope she calls someone today and lets them know she is okay. Fragile like butterfly wings. Poor darling.

There's 2 very peculiar comments on the people website. One by an anonymous poster and another one that starts with Z.

ETA: I googled the mom's name (recently deceased) and the comments do appear to be true. Wonder if this is related to Cassandra's disapperance.
    Wow. I lived in NJ and remember when her mother was kidnapped in 1987. The name of her offender http://www.homefacts.com/offender-de...Arendasky.html stuck in my mind. I doubt that it's related to cassandra's disappearance though.

Praying that she is someplace safe and warm.
    Please be aware that what I type is my opinion.

I saw this too with her obituary and the information about her mother's abduction when she was 7. Her abduction occurred on Dec. 15, 1987 and her mom passed this Dec 16.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast