1030 users online (206 members and 824 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MS - Alinda Lang, 15, Pike County, 29 April 2016

Alinda Lang

Summit teen missing since Christmas

"A Summit teenager has been missing from her home since Christmas night, and her family is trying to find her.

Alinda Lang, 15, of 1078 Ward Jackson Road in Summit, spoke with her great aunt before she went to bed Christmas night, and the next morning, she was gone, Sharon Lang told the Enterprise-Journal's Lauren Tobin.

Alinda is 5'7", 125 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes.

“She is very charismatic and has a huge smile,” said Sharon Lang, who is her great aunt and her guardian since she was a baby."

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...tmas/78230422/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She's been missing before. http://www.cbs5az.com/story/27994445...een-found-safe

Sharon Lang said Alinda was wearing purple shorts and a pink T-shirt when she disappeared, with her hair on top of her head.

Alinda usually helps provide medical care for Sharon Lang, who is on oxygen and has other medical problems. She told the Enterprise-Journal that she doesn't believe her niece would leave her alone for that long, but that she had turned off her phone recently, so there's no way to get in touch with her.

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post

This 1st link from where she was missing previous then found safe was posted January 2015, states she was 14 years old, current reports state she is now 17 years old. Am I reading that correctly?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
    Using Tapatalk

Just a few weeks ago she comments about older men luring young girls, wonder if someone had been messaging her or if this was just a general concern of hers.

Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea13 View Post
    This 1st link from where she was missing previous then found safe was posted January 2015, states she was 14 years old, current reports state she is now 17 years old. Am I reading that correctly?

I was thinking the same thing..........

Ok so I'm not loosing what little mind I have left...good to know!

Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Alinda Lang

Summit teen missing since Christmas

"A Summit teenager has been missing from her home since Christmas night, and her family is trying to find her.

Alinda Lang, 15, of 1078 Ward Jackson Road in Summit, spoke with her great aunt before she went to bed Christmas night, and the next morning, she was gone, Sharon Lang told the Enterprise-Journal's Lauren Tobin.

Alinda is 5'7", 125 pounds, with brown hair and blue eyes.

“She is very charismatic and has a huge smile,” said Sharon Lang, who is her great aunt and her guardian since she was a baby."

This link states she is 15 years old.

I guess Typo in the thread heading?

Quote Originally Posted by Treelights View Post
    I guess Typo in the thread heading?
    I think you're right. Gosh, she looks older than 15 to me!

Quote Originally Posted by QueenBea13 View Post

It is a puzzlement isn't it..

It is a puzzlement isn't it..
    Not anymore, as the thread was changed to age 15.

Oh no. This could very well be a case of a internet predator. This girl is flat out beautiful, only 15 and snuck out to meet someone. It was pretty hot on Christmas Day so I understand the shorts but it also tells me she didn't intend to be gone long enough to need long pants. I pray that I am wrong.

I hope she is safe. Reading a few of her FB posts she uses some colorful language and maybe running with the wrong crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by trenchmouth View Post
    I hope she is safe. Reading a few of her FB posts she uses some colorful language and maybe running with the wrong crowd?
    It seems most kids use colorful language now especially when talking with each other. I'm apt to use it now and again, aren't you?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast