CANADA Canada - Colten Pratt, 27, Winnipeg, MB, 7 Nov 2014

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Colten Pratt, 27, disappeared, and Winnipeg police now say the last place he might have been seen was a Main Street bus shelter. New information suggests Pratt was at the bus shelter at the corner of Main Street and Redwood Avenue, near the Billy Mosienko bowling alley, in the early morning hours of Nov. 7, 2014.

Police previously said Pratt was last seen leaving the Marlborough Hotel on Smith Street at 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 6. He was alone and heading toward Ellice Avenue.

Police have previously released photos taken from a surveillance video at a liquor store near that location.

surveillance-photo-colten-pratt.jpg

Pratt is described as 5-foot-10, weighing approximately 160 pounds, with short brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt, brown plaid jacket, blue jeans and a grey tuque, as seen in the photo.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/manitoba-mother-starts-necktie-campaign-for-missing-men-1.2722296
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/colten-pratt-missing-1-year-1.3305685

so its not just Murdered and Missing Indigenous WOMEN, that go un-investigated.

Where are you Colten?

I've recently been reading up on his case and watched the Crimestoppers video online. In the Crimestoppers video it appeared that a group came upon him at the bus stop, roughed him up, and ran off. However, he completely vanished and was never heard from again, and the argument seemed to have been going on for a prolonged period, from 12:20- 1:45 AM in the early hours of the 7th. I'm wondering if that scenario happened, or conversely, that he had had an altercation - perhaps maybe an hour prior - that got carried outside from either one of the other hotel/bars, from a nearby house party, or if an argument arose inside of a vehicle enroute from one of the other bars and the other occupants kicked him out of the car at the particular point with the intention of leaving him to go home by himself?

He was last seen on November 6th of 2014 in the downtown area.

Cops have since acquired video of someone believed to be Pratt at a bus shelter on the corner of Main Street and Redwood Avenue very early the following morning.

It's believed he had an encounter with two other people at that time.

Investigators are asking anyone who might have information that would be helpful in the case to please call them or Crime Stoppers.
New Information About Missing Winnipeg Man

By Edward Djan January 23, 2024

''A video that is being highly circulated, showing an Indigenous woman with her hands tied behind her back as she tried to leave the Marlborough Hotel is now prompting renewed concern about missing people last seen at the downtown Winnipeg hotel.

“It’s very difficult at times. Because I go back, and I have to relive that trauma of having my son go missing. It’s been almost 10 years now that his case has been on the missing file,” said Lydia Daniels the mother of Colten Pratt, an Indigenous young man last seen in downtown Winnipeg in November of 2014 before being reported missing.

According to Daniels one of the last few locations Pratt was last seen was at the Marlborough Hotel, but his mother does not believe the hotel played any role in the disappearance of Pratt.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5280life
Back