1003 users online (176 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TX - Amber Sevier, 39, Lake Colorado City, 2 Jan 2016

Last edited by los2188; 01-04-2016 at 03:18 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is my neck of the woods, very small town & close to the interstate & there is a prison in Colorado City.

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.
    Using Tapatalk

Lake Colorado City is where Hailey Dunn was found. There is still a murderer running free from that one.

CCity is a very small town. I wonder if someone followed her back to town from the lake. I am assuming that she was alone in her car since no one else is mentioned by whomever reported that they saw her leave the lake. All that the pings can show is that her phone left the lake.

This quote is from the BCHomepage link above:

"Her phone did ping in Colorado City after she attempted to make multiple calls, but it has been dead or turned off since that ping, and authorities have been unable to locate her."

Hoping she is found safe.
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Authorities say Sevier called a friend at 10:30 p.m. and her cell phone battery has either died or she turned her phone off.

Sevier is a white female, 5'5" tall and weighs 145 pounds and she has brown hair and blue eyes.
    http://www.newswest9.com/story/30879...do-city-mother

The Newswest 9 report also talks about cell phone but says she talked to a friend at 10:30pm but nothing after that.
    I wonder what she was doing at the lake that late at night, especially since there is hardly any water in the lake.
    Here is Amber's FB page https://m.facebook.com/amber.m.blair...urce=typeahead

Using Tapatalk

I hope you are okay Amber.
    Lots of people love you!

Dang it.. RIP Amber, I feel so sorry for her children.

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    Lake Colorado City is where Hailey Dunn was found. There is still a murderer running free from that one.

CCity is a very small town. I wonder if someone followed her back to town from the lake. I am assuming that she was alone in her car since no one else is mentioned by whomever reported that they saw her leave the lake. All that the pings can show is that her phone left the lake.

This quote is from the BCHomepage link above:

"Her phone did ping in Colorado City after she attempted to make multiple calls, but it has been dead or turned off since that ping, and authorities have been unable to locate her."
    Just to keep the record straight, Hailey Dunn was found at Lake JB Thomas, not Lake Colorado City.
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

This story is so particularly sad to me. My gosh! How did she end up in that ditch? Looking through her FB account, it's clear she loved so many so deeply. My heart aches for her boys; they are just becoming men. Her husband, mom, sister...oh, it's just so tragic. I really hope she didn't relapse during the holidays and that this was just a stupid accident.

RIP Amber. Your daddy's waiting for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJoJo View Post
    This story is so particularly sad to me. My gosh! How did she end up in that ditch? Looking through her FB account, it's clear she loved so many so deeply. My heart aches for her boys; they are just becoming men. Her husband, mom, sister...oh, it's just so tragic. I really hope she didn't relapse during the holidays and that this was just a stupid accident.

RIP Amber. Your daddy's waiting for you.
    Relapse? From what? Did I miss something?

Using Tapatalk

There is more information about that in her 9/14/15 and 10/8/15 FB posts. But that's not to say that's what this tragedy is about. It's just a tragedy.