1144 users online (209 members and 935 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - San Antonio girl, 6, shot when family took wrong turn

SAN ANTONIO (WOAI/KABB) A young girl shot on Tuesday night remained in critical condition with a bullet possibly lodged near her spine.

The family says they were in the area looking for a tire shop. They became lost and pulled into the parking lot of some townhomes to re-route a GPS device.

Investigators say the car's headlights were shining on another car, which appeared to annoy someone inside the vehicle, described as a gray 4-door Impala. A person inside the Impala got out, walked toward the family's car and fired nine shots.
    http://keyetv.com/news/nation-world/...kes-wrong-turn

Tragic. How can they ever find the shooter?

What in the blue hell omg

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    Investigators say the car's headlights were shining on another car, which appeared to annoy someone inside the vehicle, described as a gray 4-door Impala. A person inside the Impala got out, walked toward the family's car and fired nine shots

~Snip~

After the shooting, SWAT officers detained a person of interest at a home on Misty Pine. He has been arrested on unrelated charges, but police say he has not been charged in the child's shooting.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/fe...l#.VorUuvkrK00

bbm

They know the vehicle and the family can probably provide an accurate witness statement even if no one else in the vicinity will step up.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesneakers View Post
    It appears they have a suspect in custody on unrelated charges.
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...le-6727094.php

Nine shots!?!?

This is the world our children must grow up in. Seriously - how can they NOT be afraid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    Nine shots!?!?

This is the world our children must grow up in. Seriously - how can they NOT be afraid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Some days the evil around us can seem so unreal. Who or WHAT does this kind of thing?

I guess that was the only he could feel like a man, shooting a defenseless young woman. Thank God it's Texas, they know how to get rid of garbage like that.