TX - San Antonio girl, 6, shot when family took wrong turn

Donjeta

Adji Desir, missing from Florida
Reaction score
SAN ANTONIO (WOAI/KABB) — A young girl shot on Tuesday night remained in critical condition with a bullet possibly lodged near her spine.

The family says they were in the area looking for a tire shop. They became lost and pulled into the parking lot of some townhomes to re-route a GPS device.

Investigators say the car's headlights were shining on another car, which appeared to annoy someone inside the vehicle, described as a gray 4-door Impala. A person inside the Impala got out, walked toward the family's car and fired nine shots.
http://keyetv.com/news/nation-world/6-year-old-girl-shot-after-family-makes-wrong-turn

Tragic. How can they ever find the shooter?
Investigators say the car's headlights were shining on another car, which appeared to annoy someone inside the vehicle, described as a gray 4-door Impala. A person inside the Impala got out, walked toward the family's car and fired nine shots

~Snip~

After the shooting, SWAT officers detained a person of interest at a home on Misty Pine. He has been arrested on unrelated charges, but police say he has not been charged in the child's shooting.

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/news/f...ily-makes-wrong-turn-18690.shtml#.VorUuvkrK00

bbm

They know the vehicle and the family can probably provide an accurate witness statement even if no one else in the vicinity will step up.

Nine shots!?!?
:eek:verreaction:
This is the world our children must grow up in. Seriously - how can they NOT be afraid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nine shots!?!?
:eek:verreaction:
This is the world our children must grow up in. Seriously - how can they NOT be afraid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some days the evil around us can seem so unreal. Who or WHAT does this kind of thing?

I guess that was the only he could feel like a man, shooting a defenseless young woman. Thank God it's Texas, they know how to get rid of garbage like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back