1070 users online (224 members and 846 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Stefanie Bowen, 43, Pensacola, 23 December 2015

Stefanie Bowen

The Escambia County Sheriff's Office seeking missing woman

"The Escambia County Sheriff's Office is seeking a woman who went missing in Pensacola last month.

Stefanie Bowen was last seen at the Walgreens at the corner of Brent Lane and Pensacola Boulevard on Dec. 23, according to a Sheriff's Office social media post. A family member reported her missing Dec. 30."

http://www.pnj.com/story/news/local/...oman/78313014/

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

She was gone for a week before anyone reported her missing. I wonder why her family waited so long. I hope she is found safe and soon!
    "Opinions posted by me are JMO and may not be proven facts."

Quote Originally Posted by AnnaGrace View Post
    She was gone for a week before anyone reported her missing. I wonder why her family waited so long. I hope she is found safe and soon!
    Exactly. Nobody was missing her for Christmas?

No news at all.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Few Clues in Search for Missing Florida Mother Stefanie Bowen

It's been nearly three weeks since Stefanie Bowen, 42, was seen leaving a Walgreens shopping center. Since then, no one has seen or heard from the Florida mother and her family has been sent into a panic.

Stefani, who lives with her teenage daughter and her mother, MaryAnn, in Pensacola, Florida, was last seen walking out of the Walgreens on the afternoon of December 23. MaryAnn says her daughter picked up a prescription, then was waiting to meet someone she said she was attending a holiday party with that evening.

Family members say the man they thought she was attending the party with told both them and police that he hadn't seen Stefanie in more than a week. He also told them he had not invited her to any party that day.

Another puzzling fact is that Stefanie was scheduled to undergo surgery for a medical issue last Friday afternoon, something she had been looking forward to for years. "She was dealing with endometriosis and was going to get a hysterectomy. The doctors hadn't been able to do the surgery for years and the time was finally here," explained MaryAnn. "She wouldn't just disappear before this."
    http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...-bowen-n494056
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Tooth View Post
    Thank you Sweet Tooth!

Interesting comments from her cousin, initials TS, under the top post. Apparently she was gonna meet a new date with initials JJ after the stop at Walgreens to go to a Xmas party.

She had major surgery scheduled.

It also says that she lives with her parents, her father is very ill, and has a 14 y/o daughter. If she lives with them why did they wait for a week to report her missing??? That is just so odd.

ETA: basically the same what los posted above (same time as I posted but better source!)

So many unanswered questions. How can she go missing and no one bats an eye until a week later. And this includes a major holiday. It's really weird that she wasn't missed.

Bowen's daughter says Bowen went to pick up a prescription that day and then was going to meet up with a man. She and that man were supposed to attend a holiday party.

Friends say she never attended that party.

Police have talked to that man and he says he hadn't heard from her for at least a week before that party.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/missing...ng-authorities

Missing Florida Woman Stefanie Bowen Located Safely in Alabama

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missi...labama-n495071

Sad for her daughter.

Oh that's good to hear! Thank God.

Quote Originally Posted by JeannaT View Post
    Sad for her daughter.
    Me too! I'm glad she's safe but to just disappear without a word is a horrible thing to do to her family.

Quote Originally Posted by TessDeco View Post
    Me too! I'm glad she's safe but to just disappear without a word is a horrible thing to do to her family.
    I'm glad she safe too, I should have said that. And I'm sure that poor sot she tried to blame for making her disappear is breathing a sigh of relief too! But really, on her facebook page her daughter looks so dear and sweet. Hopefully the rest of the family can gather around her and give her lots of support.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast