2016.01.07 Docs - Batch 3 has been released - includes 1,500 crime scene photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Please see my post here in the PayPal thread. NIN will be picking up ours tomorrow morning. We will use this thread to discuss MSM reports that will be updated regularly through the evening.

From News-Press.com

More than 1,500 crime scene photos from the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers were released Thursday afternoon.​

Teresa leaving the airport.... :cry:

That photo gave me the chills. Such a beautiful woman, unknowingly walking into a trap.

That photo gave me the chills. Such a beautiful woman, unknowingly walking into a trap.

I know. I can't get past it.... She has no clue what awaits her within the next 30-40 minutes...

Please see my post here in the PayPal thread. NIN will be picking up ours tomorrow morning. We will use this thread to discuss MSM reports that will be updated regularly through the evening.

From News-Press.com

More than 1,500 crime scene photos from the death of Dr. Teresa Sievers were released Thursday afternoon.​

Teresa leaving the airport.... :cry:

Wow. She looks super good while leaving the airport.

Her body figure tells me that mark was jealous. Jmo

Admin Note:

When the media starts releasing the photographs, please don't post the gruesome ones in this thread. We will generate a dedicated thread for the crime scene photographs and will clearly put a *GRAPHIC* warning on it. Some people really do not want to see the graphic nature of all these photos so let's honor that.

Updated from News-Press.com

Among the information distributed in a public records release are scenes from around the Sievers' Bonita Springs homer, views of the area where Terresa Sievers [sic] was found bludgeoned to death, photographs of various amounts of cash, coins, guns, samurai swords, and clothing, and the insides of the couple's two vehicles.

Also released were transcripts of Facebook conversations that begin as early as March of last year between Rodgers and various women he was having relations with. Additionally, in July, Rodgers had conversations with multiple people about buying and or trading a vehicle.​

Updated from News-Press.com
Among the information distributed in a public records release are scenes from around the Sievers' Bonita Springs homer, views of the area where Terresa Sievers [sic] was found bludgeoned to death, photographs of various amounts of cash, coins, guns, samurai swords, and clothing, and the insides of the couple's two vehicles.

Also released were transcripts of Facebook conversations that begin as early as March of last year between Rodgers and various women he was having relations with. Additionally, in July, Rodgers had conversations with multiple people about buying and or trading a vehicle.​

BBM.
Are the women in Missouri really desperate?? CWW and JRR both had all these women sleeping with them, what gives?

Wow. She looks super good while leaving the airport.

Her body figure tells me that mark was jealous. Jmo

That photo is really indicative of how teeny-tiny she was. Her suitcase is almost as big as she is... :cry:

She didn't stand a chance against those 2 large men... Cowardly SOBs

My heart breaks for TS's family. :cry:
This picture is just so incredibly sad, she was beautiful

On JR ?
I hope there's more of CWW...like his facebook. I could care less about JR's FB and his hookups.

My heart breaks for TS's family. :cry:
This picture is just so incredibly sad, she was beautiful

On JR ?
I hope there's more of CWW...like his facebook. I could care less about JR's FB and his hookups.

I know, so sad for her family. The last known photo of her alive. So tragic.

The photos included shots of:
•Teresa Sievers walking through an airport terminal
•A pool of blood on a kitchen floor
•Blood splatter on the dishwasher and fridge
•Shredded life insurance policy addressed to Sievers ~ ?????
•A white Hyundai with Missouri plates
•A phone log from a cell phone
•Sievers’ wallet and its contents
•Sievers’ suitcase and its contents
•Multiple guns inside a case
•Jewelry and other personal effects with blood on them
•Medication
•External and internal shots from Sievers’ Bonita Springs home
•Home alarm keypads

http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/07/third-batch-of-documents-in-sievers-murder-case-released/

Maybe MS thought they would shoot her and it would be over quickly. I hope they shove every photo in his face so he gets a good look at what he did to her and how she suffered.

Maybe MS thought they would shoot her and it would be over quickly. I hope they shove every photo in his face so he gets a good look at what he did to her and how she suffered.

I have always wondered if MS clarified how he wanted it done, or if that was a decision left up to CWW and JR.

The photos included shots of:
•Teresa Sievers walking through an airport terminal
•A pool of blood on a kitchen floor
•Blood splatter on the dishwasher and fridge
•Shredded life insurance policy addressed to Sievers ~ ?????
•A white Hyundai with Missouri plates
•A phone log from a cell phone
•Sievers’ wallet and its contents
•Sievers’ suitcase and its contents
•Multiple guns inside a case
•Jewelry and other personal effects with blood on them
•Medication
•External and internal shots from Sievers’ Bonita Springs home
•Home alarm keypads

http://www.winknews.com/2016/01/07/third-batch-of-documents-in-sievers-murder-case-released/

From the NewsPress link Beach posted above: Other photos showed the dozens of prescription pills and bottles found scattered throughout the doctor's home.

From the NewsPress link Beach posted above: Other photos showed the dozens of prescription pills and bottles found scattered throughout the doctor's home.

They wanted it to look like someone broke in for drugs?

It makes my blood boil that chances are neither MS nor CWW nor JRR will feel the slightest bit of remorse or horror no matter what gruesome photos they may be shown. I firmly believe this because I firmly believe none of those three evil subhumans have even the slightest capacity to care about anyone the way most of us do.

It makes you just wish you could go back to that moment in time and tell her to turn around. :(

Yes PandaJ, just when it's our time to be her guardian angel, she's gone. What a helpless feeling.
The only way we can honor her now is through JUSTICE.
Thinking about her beautiful girls and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It makes my blood boil that chances are neither MS nor CWW nor JRR will feel the slightest bit of remorse or horror no matter what gruesome photos they may be shown. I firmly believe this because I firmly believe none of those three evil subhumans have even the slightest capacity to care about anyone the way most of us do.

As far as CWW and JR go, the method they chose is a hateful, extremely violent act. I doubt any pictures of this would bother them. As for MS, I'd like to think that seeing the pictures would rattle him to his core. You have to figure (assume?) that at one point he did genuinely love and care for TS, so seeing those pictures of the mother of his children would likely be horrifying. I'd hope so anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni