Canada - Scary stalking of radio producer in parking lot, investigated by Toronto LE

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.torontosun.com/2016/01/07/cops-probe-scary-stalking-case-in-parking-lot

TORONTO - A local radio producer was walking alone through a parking lot in Leslieville when she realized a strange man was on her heels, stalking her.

“It definitely freaked me out,” Lyndsey Vanstone, producer of the John Oakley Show on AM640, said Thursday.

Her frightening ordeal, which is being probed by Project Broadlight investigators, began around 11 a.m. on Dec. 16 as she shopped in a Canadian Tire at Lake Shore Blvd. E. and Leslie St.

snip>

“I pulled out of my spot, circled the lot and re-parked in a different spot in front of the Shoppers Drug Mart,” Vanstone said.

However, the man also circled the lot and then reversed his SUV into the spot next to her, lining his driver’s door up with hers.

“If we got out we’d be standing face-to-face,” she said. “I couldn’t believe it.”

Vanstone knew exiting her vehicle was no longer an option.

That is really creepy. I hope they release a picture of him.

OT: That's my Canadian Tire. I once saw the scary Saw guy there.

Any similarities to this case?
speculation, imo.
[2015-03-26]-suspect-in-georgina-sexual-assault.jpg

http://www.1800222tips.com/2015-unsolved-crimes

On February 24, 2015, at noon, a woman was grocery shopping at Walmart, located at 23550 Woodbine Avenue in Keswick. While shopping she observed a man asking another woman where to find the LCBO as he is new in the area. She recognized the man as she he had approached her with the same rouse about a year ago. The victim confronted the man and advised that she remembered him asking her the same thing. The man began following her around the store then eventually out to her vehicle. The suspect grabbed her and began trying to hug her and kiss her face without her consent.

The victim was not physically injured during this incident.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back