1198 users online (250 members and 948 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Canada - Ashley Hill, 27, Barrie, Ontario, 29 Aug 2015

Ashley Hill

Barrie police looking for missing 27-year-old woman

"Barrie police are currently seeking the public’s help in locating 27-year-old Ashley Hill.

Hill has not been seen by family members or friends for some time and police say the circumstances behind her absence are concerning.

Hill is a white female, 5’3” with a Labret piercing under lip on left side.

Police say Hill's appearance has changed drastically in the past six months and she was last seen with red coloured hair and thin build due to rapid weight loss."

http://www.simcoe.com/news-story/622...ear-old-woman/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

https://www.facebook.com/ashley.hill.733450?fref=ts

It does indeed look like Ashley considerably changed her appearance.
    “Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies-"God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
    - Kurt Vonnegut

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/201...-woman-missing
    https://www.barrietoday.com/local-ne...ng-woman-85576
    Pretty much the same as above, almost nothing. I wonder if that's her little boy on FB?

I'm surprised not many friends on fb being a young 27
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Missing Barrie woman's family and friends very worried about her

A Barrie woman missing since the fall is the focus of a city police investigation.

Police say Ashley Hill, 27, has not been seen by family or friends and they are extremely concerned for her well-being.

"Her family is very much worried about her and she also has a little boy who is missing his mommy," said Hill's mother, Beverly Gifford. "He turned four while she's been missing and started school while she's been missing.

"I've spent endless days walking the streets, handing out her picture and doing everything I can since the summer and I'm just exhausted," she added. "It's been very difficult and the stress has affected my health. We just want some answers.

"I'm just really hopeful that with the help of the Barrie police that somebody knows something and contacts them ASAP. I don't care how little the information is because at this point, I have nothing. I don't have any answers for anybody. I just want people to see her photo and give the police anything that might bring her back," Gifford said.

Barrie police Const. Nicole Rogers said there are a number factors that have led up to the investigation.
    http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/201...zc_NF.facebook
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

It seems as though she's been missing since the summer

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    It seems as though she's been missing since the summer
    Yeah the article didn't give an exact date as to when she was last seen, so I took a guess. But this is an awfully long time since she's been missing.

Canada - Ashley Hill, 27, Barrie, Ontario, January 2016

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    Missing Barrie woman's family and friends very worried about her

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/201...zc_NF.facebook
    Also from los' link:
    [...]
    "We don't know exactly what she looks like now. She's somebody who dyes her hair a lot," Rogers said. "Her weight changed so much late in 2015, a lot of the pictures we have of her are a little deceiving. A lot of the descriptions we have are that she was looking worn down and tired and unhealthy, but we don't know if she has health problems."

"The more exposure (the photo) gets, hopefully somebody will see it and maybe know where she is and help police in finding her so we, her family, can have her back because she is loved and missed terribly," Gifford said. "Somebody knows something. It's just been a nightmare."

Visit www.barriepolice.ca to learn more about Hill's missing person case and how you can help.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Const. Aaron Geertsma at 705-725-7025, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS, leave an anonymous tip www.tipsubmit.com.
    [...]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kimi_SFC; 01-10-2016 at 03:00 AM. Reason: remove duplicate info / IMG Code
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

http://www.greatersudburyonline.ca/H...5/Default.aspx

Ashley was last seen in Sudbury, Ontario January 25th 2016 at Health Sciences North. We believe Ashley is being trafficked and held against her own will.
    I guess they had surveillance video or something to confirm she was there?

http://www.thebarrieexaminer.com/201...s-been-located
    Barrie police say a woman missing since fall has been located.