2016.01.07 Discovery Docs Batch 3 - Crime Scene Images included

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
NIN scanned all the docs and Kate uploaded them to our Google drive. :bowdown: :tyou:

Here is the direct link to the folder containing all the discovery released in batch 3.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B717FUtKwdU8YXRFM0k0MnlkOG8&usp=drive_web

Each thumbnail photo is a separate file. There are 58 files/thumbnail pics. Each file contains approximately 40 photos and/or docs. So you need to click on each thumbnail pic to open/download each separate file.

We wanted to get them up in one folder first so everyone could access and download. These are higher resolution and extremely clear as opposed to those we have been viewing on the MSM sites. HOWEVER, this particular folder contains ALL released photos. So, be forewarned that many of these will be very graphic.

I have several things going on here on Websleuths so it will take me some time but I will be working to extract the extremely gruesome photos and put them in a separate folder. That way they will be separated from the others and won't be stumbled across by those who do not want to view them. I will update with new links as soon as I have that done.

I will be closing the discussion thread opened yesterday prior to us uploading these docs to our own Google drive.

For sleuthing purposes, you may post pics in this thread if needed to emphasize a point as long as they are not gruesome and graphic in nature. Those photos should only be posted in the thread with the *Warning - Graphic* advisory.

There is picture of a note I think from MS to Teresa, about carrots, running out to store? And anyhow the handwriting looks to be the same as on the video tape labels.

Bates 29062 looks like a fresh-ish droplet of blood in that center console of the van. What do you all think?

“I would be careful in just assuming that the hammer was this, or this is this, or this is that. The case is far more complicated than folks realize and I think some walk a slippery slope trying to solve it before it’s all out.”
“What I would say is you see continued focus, tenacity, forward progress,” he said of the documents. “There’s a lot going on that we can’t talk about, a lot. They’ll continue to release documents and the picture will continue to become a little more clear.”

A couple of quotes from Scott. Tells me there is way way more to come that will probably surprise all of us. Sounds like there is much we don't know yet. jmo

“I would be careful in just assuming that the hammer was this, or this is this, or this is that. The case is far more complicated than folks realize and I think some walk a slippery slope trying to solve it before it’s all out.”
“What I would say is you see continued focus, tenacity, forward progress,” he said of the documents. “There’s a lot going on that we can’t talk about, a lot. They’ll continue to release documents and the picture will continue to become a little more clear.”

A couple of quotes from Scott. Tells me there is way way more to come that will probably surprise all of us. Sounds like there is much we don't know yet. jmo

There you go! Sheriff Scott has his bases covered and it's not over till he says so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I am struggling to figure out what I have and have not seen yet. I'm looking for documents that may be hidden behind all these pictures. I really feel overwhelmed with the way these are presented in 52 folders.
So appreciative just frustrated and wondering if others feel similarly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There is picture of a note I think from MS to Teresa, about carrots, running out to store? And anyhow the handwriting looks to be the same as on the video tape labels.

That note is signed "Love, Bonnie (Mom)". In one of her interviews she tells LE that she fed the dogs carrots, as well.

I'm doubting she is the one that labeled those video tapes. ;)

I am struggling to figure out what I have and have not seen yet. I'm looking for documents that may be hidden behind all these pictures. I really feel overwhelmed with the way these are presented in 52 folders.
So appreciative just frustrated and wondering if others feel similarly.

I know it is overwhelming. I feel the same. I am working to get them more organized - the Missouri pics, RHHC pics, pics of the Sievers home - separating those that are too graphic. It is going to take some time. Please bear with me

Am way behind myself so appreciate if anyone can tell me if a ballpein hammer was found w/the other JR stuff in MO?
tia
jmo

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...f-Bonita-doctor-Teresa-Sievers-359704231.html
"When the couple and their children arrived home, Shomaker said Rodgers unpacked. She said inside their trailer, there was a white cooler with a cardboard box inside containing blue latex gloves, a ball peen hammer and black shoes, as well as a black backpack with a navy jumpsuit inside."

So maybe the hammer found and photographed @crime scene wasn't the actual hammer used, just staged (excuse me) w/TS's blood and hair? Trying to go along with making this look like a home invasion instead of the hit it was??
jmo

I know it is overwhelming. I feel the same. I am working to get them more organized - the Missouri pics, RHHC pics, pics of the Sievers home - separating those that are too graphic. It is going to take some time. Please bear with me

Beach you guys are amazing! I just have a hard time with the pictures (which I appreciate you are sensitive about). Are there any documents this round? It's not really the organization, it's more about volume! If there are any docs to read, I'm sure they will be separate. Please know, I thought it was my own lack of technology savvy. My iPad sort of sticks at the moment.
THANKS A TON!!!

Wow-never in my life have I seen such photos or graphic communications. Viewers be ware-not for the feint of heart or sheltered ones.

Beach-thanks for warning us.

There you go! Sheriff Scott has his bases covered and it's not over till he says so.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Glad we have heard something from him. I think they have done an amazing job with the investigation. He sure wasn't kidding about complicated and book and movie material. And we haven't heard half of it yet I guess.

So the facebook messages show JRR attempting to buy a vehicle 10 days after the murder. Right? Wonder why some of the messages are redacted -

Beach you guys are amazing! I just have a hard time with the pictures (which I appreciate you are sensitive about). Are there any documents this round? It's not really the organization, it's more about volume! If there are any docs to read, I'm sure they will be separate. Please know, I thought it was my own lack of technology savvy. My iPad sort of sticks at the moment.
THANKS A TON!!!

No "real" docs that I have run across yet. Except the last 4 files do have more FB messages and info about JR looking to trade cars, etc... That said, I am WAY behind most of you guys reviewing these. This was a HUGE job and NIN had the biggest job of all downloading all these pics into manageable file sizes. Then we have to upload here and now on to separating them out in to an organized fashion.

We are some tired folks tonight. I will get them all done but it is not going to happen quickly considering how many photos there are to review.

So the facebook messages show JRR attempting to buy a vehicle 10 days after the murder. Right? Wonder why some of the messages are redacted -

That "ongoing investigation" thing I am assuming. Bet they don't want MS and others they suspect may be arrested to have knowledge of whatever is redacted.

No "real" docs that I have run across yet. Except the last 4 files do have more FB messages and info about JR looking to trade cars, etc... That said, I am WAY behind most of you guys reviewing these. This was a HUGE job and NIN had the biggest job of all downloading all these pics into manageable file sizes. Then we have to upload here and now on to separating them out in to an organized fashion.

We are some tired folks tonight. I will get them all done but it is not going to happen quickly considering how many photos there are to review.
It got to be an overwhelming job. Thanks to all of you working on these.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back