Found Deceased CA - Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez, 27, San Ysidro, 31 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez

Family members are worried about young woman who has been missing for past week

"A young woman who was scheduled to visit Fontana has been missing for the past week, and her relatives are seeking the public's help in trying to locate her.

Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez, 27, left her apartment in San Ysidro, California on Dec. 30 because she had plans to meet her boyfriend in Fontana, said her cousin, Alexis Rizzolo.

However, Gutierrez has not been found and her relatives are very concerned. Gutierrez was not scheduled to make any stops along the way to Fontana, Rizzolo said."

http://www.fontanaheraldnews.com/news/article_c4d96f16-b634-11e5-a5af-4b9005415244.html

568ffee755f22.image.jpg

I think I'm not understanding...she left for Fontana, no planned stops along the way, but did she make it to Fontana? Did she make it to the boyfriend's and he is saying she never made it? Was she driving? took the bus? description of her car?

I think I'm not understanding...she left for Fontana, no planned stops along the way, but did she make it to Fontana? Did she make it to the boyfriend's and he is saying she never made it? Was she driving? took the bus? description of her car?

Our minds always seem to go to the exact same place....if the bf is stating she never made it who else can confirm that, other than the bf?
Did she have a cell phone? Any pings along the route she would've taken to Fontana?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

FONTANA: Missing San Diego woman has local ties

A 27-year-old San Diego woman is missing though her car has been found near the border between Fontana and Rialto, say Fontana police.

Alejandra Carrion Gutierrez's vehicle was discovered -- empty -- Saturday, Jan. 10, in Fontana, eight days after her family reported her missing to Fontana police, investigators said in a written statement that provides few details.

Her relatives told police they haven't seen or heard from her since Dec. 31.

http://m.pe.com/articles/fontana-791640-police-missing.html

So, her car made it to Fontana. We can assume she did, too. Mum seems to be the word regarding the bf and what his story is. I wonder if he has been questioned by LE and what he is saying. News reports are so weird sometimes. It seems like there is a big elephant in the room after reading the updated articles.

Where are you, Alejandra? Find your way home.

In California, a slough is a deep ditch that's meant to carry water.... Like, to keep a road from flooding. It was a slough in a field, so it was probably a ditch to keep an area from flooding, probably a side road. :(

In California, a slough is a deep ditch that's meant to carry water.... Like, to keep a road from flooding. It was a slough in a field, so it was probably a ditch to keep an area from flooding, probably a side road. :(

In Illinois a slough is a shallow lake or bog. In Texas the same thing's called a tank. It would be a really nice thing if people would use proper English at least in news articles. I'll admit I don't use proper English, but I'm not a writer.. At my age I'm lucky to be able to type, making sense is the least of my worries..

Well I'm from Texas & I have never heard the term slough used as a tank or creek, I've heard of gutter or trough like to feed livestock. Thanks for all the definitions...y'all rock!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Her husband (from whom she is separated) speaks out...

I don’t know what’s going on," said Juan Rodriguez, Gutierrez's husband.

Rodriguez said he's been separated from Gutierrez for about two years, but they remain close, taking care of their two young children.

According to Rodriguez, Gutierrez left her apartment on Dec. 30 and drove to Fontana to stay the night with her boyfriend.

She was expected to return the next day.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/01/14/san-ysidro-woman-missing-car-found-in-fontana/

I have not seen ANY local media coverage about Alejandra.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back