TX TX - George West, WhtFem 23-47, UP4626, on creek bank, DVF glasses, clothes, bracelet, Nov'80

malaika

Reaction score

Attachments

• Dorothy RichardsonTX.PNG
    Dorothy RichardsonTX.PNG
    24.7 KB · Views: 146
  • DOE.F.TX.88UFTX.PNG
    DOE.F.TX.88UFTX.PNG
    69.7 KB · Views: 50
Good find, I would try to locate this UID's NAMUS page [www.identifyus.org] and see if the missing person is listed as a ruleout.
Also see if the NAMUS missing page [www.findthemissing.org] has a profile for her; theoretically if they both have DNA entered, and both are in the NAMUS system, they would be automatically ruled out as a match [although personally I don't know how much I trust the accuracy of that system, it's supposed to be automatic.]

Good find, I would try to locate this UID's NAMUS page [www.identifyus.org] and see if the missing person is listed as a ruleout.
Also see if the NAMUS missing page [www.findthemissing.org] has a profile for her; theoretically if they both have DNA entered, and both are in the NAMUS system, they would be automatically ruled out as a match [although personally I don't know how much I trust the accuracy of that system, it's supposed to be automatic.]

Namus doesn't have any rule outs for this UID, and says there is no fingerprints, DNA, or dentals, but on the doe network its says both have dentals.

Here is the UID's Namus page. No ruleouts listed and it states that no DNA or dentals are currently available.

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/4626

The Doe Network page, however, says dentals are available.

Denise's Namus page states that dentals are entered and available.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/29728/1533

It doesn't appear they've been compared and this would not be an automatic ruleout without DNA available for the UID. However, since it appears both have dentals available (if Doe Network is correct), they should be easily comparable. You should call this in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the UID's Namus page. No ruleouts listed and it states that no DNA or dentals are currently available.

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/4626

The Doe Network page, however, says dentals are available.

Denise's Namus page states that dentals are entered and available.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/29728/1533

It doesn't appear they've been compared and this would not be an automatic ruleout without DNA available for the UID. However, since it appears both have dentals available (if Doe Network is correct), they should be easily comparable. You should call this in.

I've never submitted anything. Any ideas where to start?

Yes! Not hard, just intimidating the first time. Some contacts are more receptive than others. Follow up if you don't hear back. Here are screenshots of the contacts for both the UID and Denise. I always contact both because I hope at least one of them will be interested. When you call, make sure you have all relevant information in front of you - case numbers, identifiers available (in this case both have dentals), and why you think this is a good match. In UID's case, you can email all of this to Michael Nance with a side by side comparison of all vitals to make your case. If you have to leave a VM for Denise's contact, make sure you leave your contact information and all case numbers.

Good luck!

If anyone else has any advice, please chime in!
117cf8a7d706f32f385abe36623ec14a.jpg
c98449b261a5d651339b928c48c6d3e7.jpg

Nope I'm gonna keep going. One question though. If both parties are in Namus, and have dentals, are the dentals ran against each other automatically, or is that just fingerprints and DNA?

Nope I'm gonna keep going. One question though. If both parties are in Namus, and have dentals, are the dentals ran against each other automatically, or is that just fingerprints and DNA?
They do compare dentals and will flag some for hand comparison, but generally no, there aren't automatic dental ruleouts.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

how about Patty Lisa McDaniel?

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/3731dffl.html
https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/34730/0/

The age is under and the height is off but if you look in NamUs it states 54 to 56 inches for both sisters. I wonder if it should be 5'4" to 5'6" for them both. That height seems a little more realistic for their weight and for the one pic where they are standing. I cant seem to figure out a side by side but if anyone can do it that would be great.

The glasses scare me

88UFTX - Unidentified Female
6246C629-AD5D-4C6A-A584-4F74F043460B.jpegBCD8C676-726A-437C-97E1-FB23AE6CE3BD.jpeg
Reconstruction of the decedent.
Date of Discovery: November 28, 1980
Location of Discovery: George West, Live Oak County, Texas
Estimated Date of Death: One or more years prior
State of Remains: Skeletal
Cause of Death: Unknown

Physical Description
Estimated Age: 23-47 years old
Race: White
Sex: Female
Height: 5'3" to 5'6"
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Unknown
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Unknown

Identifiers
Dentals: Available. Extensive dental work with gold and silver fillings. Probably had worn braces; slightly buck-toothed.
Fingerprints: Not available.
DNA: Unknown.

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Gray blouse, size small, with blue embroidery on the lapels.
Jewelry: Silver/white metal bracelet. Addional bracelet with charms.
Additional Personal Items: Plastic Diane Von Furstenburg prescription eyeglasses, with right lens missing.

Circumstances of Discovery
The decedent was located half a mile East of Mikeska, Texas at 200 Larry R. Busby Drive in George West, Texas. The remains were on the bank of a creek.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Live Oak County Sheriff's Office
Agency Contact Person: Larry Busby
Agency Phone Number: 361-449-2271
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: 80-345

Agency Name: Texas Department of Public Safety
Agency Contact Person: N/A
Agency Phone Number: 512-424-5074
Agency E-Mail: N/A
Agency Case Number: U8808003

NCIC Case Number: U398284302