GUILTY KY - Alex Johnson, 32, Lexington, 20 December 2013

foofusmagee

Reaction score
http://www.wtvq.com/content/localne...g-for-Missing-Man/o2epEjF7hk2efFnro87iEg.cspx

Police say Johnson's girlfriend was on the phone with him last Friday, when he paused to answer the door. He then ended the phone call, and according to his family, he hasn't been seen or heard from since then. The family filed a missing person's report on December 24th

I actually know him and this is completely out of character for him.

news story from a different channel...

http://www.lex18.com/news/lexington-police-search-for-missing-man/

Casey Johnson describes her brother, Alex, as "trustworthy" and "dependable." So when he missed a work meeting Saturday and didn't show up to his family's home in Bowling Green on Monday, she knew something wasn't right\

371457DCFED7ADB63D1053071AED9E67_787_442.jpg

also, new edit, he is 32, not 31, my mistake

n-ALEX-JOHNSON-large.jpg

Johnson, a 32-year-old resident of Lexington, Ky., has been missing since Friday night. He missed a Saturday meeting at the University of Kentucky, where he is employed as a campus chef, and he has not been in contact with friends or family.

"It's completely out of character. He would never go more than a few hours without calling his girlfriend or family," Johnson's sister, Cayce Johnson, told The Huffington Post. "He's never missed a work meeting or Christmas with his family."

According to Cayce Johnson, her brother went to work Friday afternoon and returned home, with plans to meet friends later that night. She said his girlfriend was the last person to speak with him.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...sing_n_4504877.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

There is a thread for Alex in Missing Persons Info and Family Support but I did not find one here.

I just saw this on HuffPo, and came here hoping there would already be lots of info posted here. This one grabbed me. :crying:

Please let Alex be found unharmed! :prayer:

One of Johnson friends says his truck and bicycle were still at his apartment, but the door was locked and there was no sign anything had been taken from inside. Police also tell us there has been no bank account or cell phone activity from Johnson since he went missing

http://www.wkyt.com/news/crimetrack...-mans-disappearance-suspicious-237261861.html

Seems strange to have a locked door with nothing noticeable missing inside. To me, that means this wasn't robbery related. Also, LE says his bank account and cell phone have had no activity. But, they do not say whether or not his cell phone was in the house.

http://www.wkyt.com/news/crimetrack...-mans-disappearance-suspicious-237261861.html

Seems strange to have a locked door with nothing noticeable missing inside. To me, that means this wasn't robbery related. Also, LE says his bank account and cell phone have had no activity. But, they do not say whether or not his cell phone was in the house.

I think his cell phone is not there at the house, but I only think that since they took the time to check if there was any cell phone activity - which they may not have done if they had a hold of his cell phone, KWIM?

1538837_10100854634507774_188085479_n.jpg

please share...copy and post if you are in the area, KY, or close states, TN, IL, IN, OH, MO, WV

Thanks!!!

I think his cell phone is not there at the house, but I only think that since they took the time to check if there was any cell phone activity - which they may not have done if they had a hold of his cell phone, KWIM?

i agree....im hoping that we will soon hear of some pings and maybe get a search going...you would think that something would come up, (if there are pings) im just surprised that some sort of search hasnt happened, i guess....you'd think that if the phone was out there, and not turned off right away, that we'd have something....maybe i watch too much TV...:dunno:

1538837_10100854634507774_188085479_n.jpg

please post, copy, print or share in the Lexington area, KY in general, or close states...IL, IN, OH, WV, TN....thanks so much!!

i agree....im hoping that we will soon hear of some pings and maybe get a search going...you would think that something would come up, (if there are pings) im just surprised that some sort of search hasnt happened, i guess....you'd think that if the phone was out there, and not turned off right away, that we'd have something....maybe i watch too much TV...:dunno:

He looks like such a fun, lovable guy. This one really bothers me :( I'm not the best sleuther but I'm certainly a great supporter! I hope this case draws some more attention here and Alex is quickly located.

thanks for the thread...i thought i posted in the right place...I know him personally, even though we hadnt spoke in about a year, he really was a kind person. i just cant imagine anyone wanting to hurt him.....Im glad it was moved here, i want to sleuth and i need help!

What can you tell us about him? Was he a loaner/likes his space kind of guy? Was he a family/friend oriented kind of guy? Is he responsible and dependable or more of a head-in-the-clouds-dreamer?

Any recent breakups or trying times personally?

What kind of work does he do?

He missed Christmas which is worrisome.

What can you tell us about him? Was he a loaner/likes his space kind of guy? Was he a family/friend oriented kind of guy? Is he responsible and dependable or more of a head-in-the-clouds-dreamer?

Any recent breakups or trying times personally?

What kind of work does he do?

He missed Christmas which is worrisome.

well what i can tell you was he was very friendly/social guy...very helpful and kind....super dependable and family oriented, (as per his sister) i mean he and his sister had a christmas shopping "date" (monday) before heading home for the holidays...i dont think he would "blow off" a work meeting on saturday, (he was a cook at the university, which is a pretty good job)....now for the relationship, i cant really say, as i hadnt really talked to him in a while, but im pretty sure it wasnt a newer relationship, as in started recently....i was thinking about posting a map of the area, so everyone can get a feel of the town, the area we are talking about about is a fairly dense campus area, he living on the outskirts, if that makes sense....

also, he was known to camp here and there for a few days at a time, but i dont see him taking off so mysteriously, so close to the holidays and not tell anyone, and leave his car, apartment locked with the lights blazing....

My first gut feeling was a drug deal gone bad. I just hope I'm wrong. I'm extremely worried about this young man though and pray for a positive outcome.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back