1336 users online (246 members and 1090 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 1254
  1. #46
    I have 10 more minutes before I get busted by my DH.


    Consider....she was originally due at Ryan's by late afternoon on June 4th; so she told Ryan around 8-9pm on June 3.

    What delayed her? Not the drive to Mesa. Not strange roommate cars, not late night visitors, not T staying up later than normal.

    The drive to Ryan's from Mesa takes 12-13 hours, I think, at a minimum. If late afternoon means 5pm, then the latest she originally anticipated leaving TA's was early morning.

    Saying what about original plan? Or what might have happened?
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  2. #47
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Lol, g'luck and cyal...

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    11,340
    Just a couple things from the last thread.

    snipped by me...

    Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx
    I wonder if she could have cleaned up the floor and stairs and stair rail with towels quicker than setting up a floor cleaner.
    But if she DID clean up the floor, wouldn't the LE use luminol on the floor, railing, etc.?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More
    She was clothed when she killed him. Her clothes had to be soaked with blood, as was she, and her hand was bleeding from the knife wound. She took a shower, most likely with his body in the shower, because otherwise she'd get bloodied up again moving him.
    But - I recall she said she washed off blood from her hands with the bottled water in her trunk - a case full!! I'm thinking she showered before dragging Travis' body to the shower, and than got a bit more blood on her hands when she dragged him in there.

    JMO!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    I have 10 more minutes before I get busted by my DH.


    Consider....she was originally due at Ryan's by late afternoon on June 4th; so she told Ryan around 8-9pm on June 3.

    What delayed her? Not the drive to Mesa. Not strange roommate cars, not late night visitors, not T staying up later than normal.

    The drive to Ryan's from Mesa takes 12-13 hours, I think, at a minimum. If late afternoon means 5pm, then the latest she originally anticipated leaving TA's was early morning.

    Saying what about original plan? Or what might have happened?
    Her original plan certainly didn't seem to include taking more than a few minutes to swing past Mesa and kill him, unless she planned to not sleep at all.

    triptime.jpg

    That extra 10-20+ hours, depending on her sleep time, certainly weren't in her original plan to leave LA late evening on June 3rd and arrive in SLC for the next day, June 4th, for the conference. She was basically a full 24 hours late for her SLC alibi to work.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Land of Ago
    Posts
    15,626
    Didn't she say in her journal (no great fount of truth but anyways) that after going to the bank and doing other errands that she went back to Matt's? She likely had access to other phones there to send the roomy question to Travis.

    In the early stages of sleuthing this I thought she intentionally brought the memory stick with nudies to put the stick in T's camera, he takes it to Cancun, he takes pics of himself and Mimi, plays them back and voila, nudes of her and Travis right in Mimi's face, what a revenge move that would have been. But later realizing the nudes had been deleted before the shower pics were taken made me think they had been deleted before she ever went to Mesa and she did not intentionally have them on his camera (or maybe even remembered they were on the stick, and only accidentally revealed by Melendez after she killed Travis.

    Her words have almost zero credibility with me but when she said those pics had 'been on my camera first' it sort of rang true (the same as when she described the sounds Travis made when he was being stabbed during her ninja story), she seemed literally surprised the nudes were there with the shower photos.

    Of course she could have sneaked the shower photos on plenty of occasions but when Dworkin was going through the reflection in his eye silliness there was metadata on the back of that full face pic, had it been taken with another camera or had a modified date I think the jig would have been up with all the pics. But just because they have a time stamp on them doesn't mean the camera was set to the actual time or correct time zone.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Just a couple things from the last thread.

    snipped by me...



    But if she DID clean up the floor, wouldn't the LE use luminol on the floor, railing, etc.?



    But - I recall she said she washed off blood from her hands with the bottled water in her trunk - a case full!! I'm thinking she showered before dragging Travis' body to the shower, and than got a bit more blood on her hands when she dragged him in there.

    JMO!
    Not sure about the luminol but they did track the blood to the downstairs laundry and washroom and we have to remember that two roommates, their gf's and Naps had the run of the place for close to a week inbetween.. :/

    For the blood on her hands, she was probably talking about her cut fingers, poor delicate flower was so traumatized by a few drops of her own blood... there's no way she left the house without showering, she would have been covered head to toe. She had dyed her hair just in case she got blood splatter on her golden locks and ruined it, so I'm betting she had stashed clothes to change into in the garage or office, if not upstairs(though I don't think she had the chance or even the need to do that). She likely wore some of TA's clothes downstairs after her shower and then popped them into the washer with the other evidence just before she left.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketaccent View Post
    Re: sex photos

    -Sex photos are taken late March or early April.
    -JA downloads them to her computer soon after, while in Mesa.
    -She brings her laptop on June 4th.
    -She wants to plant those photos into Travis' computer. When LE finds those pictures, she will be famous and it's like taking revenge to Lisa, Mimi, Chaitanya.......
    -She transfers the photos to Travis' memory card
    -Travis' computer has virus preventing her bringing up his My picture. Her plan fails.
    -JA deletes the photos from the memory card.

    I know this scenario probably has full of holes, since I'm no techie. Need criticism and opinions from you guys.
    Yes, like that, although the sex photos could have been taken in any of the preceding 18 months, unless maybe the semi-brown hair color indicates March-April. The photos could have been taken the very day Jodi said she was looking like a school girl? And she got dressed up like that (whenever it was) in response to sex chatter with TA that she later collated and stuck in her "sex tape"?

    In other words, there was only ever one schoolgirl occasion.

    She may have played the braids game when she showed up on June 4, but that was for the purpose of killing him under the guise of being a "cute little schoolgirl".

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Didn't she say in her journal (no great fount of truth but anyways) that after going to the bank and doing other errands that she went back to Matt's? She likely had access to other phones there to send the roomy question to Travis.

    In the early stages of sleuthing this I thought she intentionally brought the memory stick with nudies to put the stick in T's camera, he takes it to Cancun, he takes pics of himself and Mimi, plays them back and voila, nudes of her and Travis right in Mimi's face, what a revenge move that would have been. But later realizing the nudes had been deleted before the shower pics were taken made me think they had been deleted before she ever went to Mesa and she did not intentionally have them on his camera (or maybe even remembered they were on the stick, and only accidentally revealed by Melendez after she killed Travis.

    Her words have almost zero credibility with me but when she said those pics had 'been on my camera first' it sort of rang true (the same as when she described the sounds Travis made when he was being stabbed during her ninja story), she seemed literally surprised the nudes were there with the shower photos.

    Of course she could have sneaked the shower photos on plenty of occasions but when Dworkin was going through the reflection in his eye silliness there was metadata on the back of that full face pic, had it been taken with another camera or had a modified date I think the jig would have been up with all the pics. But just because they have a time stamp on them doesn't mean the camera was set to the actual time or correct time zone.
    BBM - We're on the same page. Also, if you reread the bit on Det.F's report about the pics, Det.M. says that the shower pics had "been deleted", whereas "there were other unallocated photos on the digital card that he would have to work on to retrieve." That the sex pics happened on and around the same time that Spybot felt the need to kick into action raises alarms for me that something was being manipulated and for a change it wasn't TA.

    picpolicereport.jpg
    Last edited by Val1; 01-12-2016 at 08:18 PM.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Land of Ago
    Posts
    15,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    Texts and (partial) schedule, last week of Travis’ life.


    (He’s up for most of the night on May 27, anticipating leaving a VM for Lisa, Lisa calls him on the 28th, he sends last text for the 28th at 10:52pm to Regan, who is telling him he needs to get some sleep.
    His first outgoing text on May 29 is at 12:08pm to Brooke. His last 2 texts (going into morning of May 30) are to Brooke (tells her goodnight at 2:15AM), and to Regan (2:38am) asking her to wake him up at 9AM).


    May 30, Friday.


    Chris Hughes is in Dallas at a PPL Gold/Platinum mtg and sending Travis texts about the meeting from 7:15 AM until 10:08AM. At 10:08 Chris tells Travis to “rally the troops” and to check his email.

    10:52am Killer sends her “I have one hour if you need help” text, which seems to be related to absolutely nothing.

    First ongoing text of the day at 11:53AM, and on through 12:21pm, Travis is texting with unidentified person who is requesting that he bring something to a woman’s club mtg at 4:30 that afternoon.

    12:23pm Killer sends text that she was “way off, call me when you’re done working.”

    12:24pm. TA asks her way off on what, she doesn’t reply.

    Travis tells Tanisha he woke up for the call, but went back to bed after hearing nothing but music for 5 minutes. Larry Smith call.

    Maria asks T what he was doing at 2:30AM, he says thinking of you, she replies- lies! TA tells her he’s going to post a pic of them making out on FB, she says she only has MySpace, put it there.

    3:33pm. Killer texts that she missed his call, she’s at work.

    Travis goes to the 7PM Temple session.

    By midnight on May 30 he has texted with Maria, Brooke, Taylor, Mimi, and on PPL business: Mike B, Tanisha (not his sister), and Chris Hughes.

    He texts with Maria again from 12:11 until 2:30AM, when he tells her he will call her in 5 minutes. The texting includes flirting and his posting of a pic which she tells him to take down because it is “too close!!” Last text.


    May 31, Saturday.


    12:41pm. First ongoing text, asking Taylor to go to lunch.

    Chris invites Travis to attend baby blessing circle (June 8) and tells Travis about June 2 (Monday) Moore team call, which will help Travis earn a $3k bonus.

    At 2pm TA texts Chris he’ll know in a “few hours” whether or not he’ll be able to go the baby blessing.

    Spencer invites Travis to go to the shooting range at 10:30 and tells TA he’ll bring the guns.

    Travis texts that he’s “happy as a lark” since he’s spoken with Lisa (on May 28).

    Travis asks Dan as well to meet up at “the bird” for lunch (Red Robin) to brain storm.

    Has a stake conference mtg that ends at 9PM.

    Between 9:01-920pm he texts with Taylor that he has recorded UFC and to come over. Taylor replies -only if you have lined up girls. Travis hasn’t. NO UFC party that night.

    10:11pm killer sends her “accidental” text about pic of herself after singing Ntl Anthem. Sky is texting TA at the same time, joking with him about a girl on American Gladiator.

    10:21, 10:22, 10:28, Killer texts him about did he get pic.

    Maria texts him at 10:29PM. Do you dance. They text until 2:27AM, when Maria says she’s tired. No reply from Travis.


    June 1, Sunday

    The 2:27am text from Maria is the last text, incoming or outgoing, until 1:02pm (incoming, unidentified) and 4:25 PM (incoming, Maria).

    There are 5 unsent ongoing texts from Travis, all at 5:03PM, including one to CL telling her she is being cruel for not responding to him.

    The first sent outgoing text Travis sends is at 5:18pm to Brittany, telling her that talking with her had made his day.

    6pm. Tells Taylor he is here with them (at a Sunday dinner), takes pics of girls and sends them to Taylor, who is scoping them out and asking TA which is the best choice.

    10:41PM. T tells Brittany he’s bought a book for her, they’ve texted on and off during the day about wanting to hang out together.

    10:49pm. Killer texts she has something to tell him.

    11:17pm. Finishes texting with Brittany.

    12:07am-12:25AM texting with Chris Hughes. They are discussing (business-like) differences of opinion about PPL, mostly via email, end by seemingly haven resolved differences, and with each telling each the other-- I love you.

    2:06-2:19am. Killer sends nagging texts and poem for him to call her.

    2:26am. TA tells killer he’s in the middle of something, will call her “as soon as u can”


    June 2, Monday.


    3-4AM on phone with killer, who has badgered him into speaking with him via numerous calls and texts, beginning around 11pm.

    The first incoming text Travis responds to is Mimi’s, sent at 11:40AM, asking him what he’s up to.

    11:41am. Travis replies that he is “just chillin,” asks her what’s up.

    She tells him she decided the day before to run for Justice of the Peace. Travis spends virtually all day, until a little after 5pm, texting and posting on FB and making calls to help her round up votes.

    Travis has a conference call which is over by 9PM, at which time he texts Michelle that he missed hearing her on the call. This is presumably the Monday call Chris had referred to. Travis typically sent texts before his conference calls, reminding and encouraging his team to be on the call. For whatever reason there are no such texts for this night’s call )never sent, or erased.

    9:55pm. Regan initiates texting

    11:19pm. Travis responds “OK” to Regan telling him not to tease her.

    It’s the last text of the night ( which sure seems very hinky, unless he called her right afterwards. My guess is they texted about the killer, and he told Regan what he and the killer had spoken about earlier that day).


    June 3, Tuesday

    8:17am N/A 11 texts Travis –“ I’m moving out there, do you have any rooms to rent or know of anyone who does.”

    11:57am, first ongoing text, sent to Brooke, who texted him at 11:23am to ask if he wanted to go camping that night.

    Spends most of the day texting with Brooke, Elyse, and Regan, chit-chatting, flirting, offering to help Brooke find an office job.

    2:02am, last text, to Maria.



    June 4

    The only outgoing text is to Chris H at 12:13PM.

    Interesting note: The 4pm incoming text asking about rooms is from the same caller- N/11, and the words on this second text are 100% identical.
    It does seem extremely clear that he didn't know she was coming, he'd never have agreed to the camping trip if she'd told him on that late night call that she was hitting Mesa before SLC.

    I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of these details, thanks to everything you have annotated we finally have as full a picture as we can get from info we're allowed to see, once JM's book comes out, and then all of the sealed docs, we will hopefully know almost everything.

    Have a good evening with your hub, and thanks again, Hope.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Yeah, there is what appears to be a shoe print in the hallway just outside the entrance to the closet:

    Attachment 87115

    Attachment 87120

    Sorry for the graphic nature. I have always thought that after dressing and getting ready to leave she had to step back into the hallway from the closet for some reason and left that print, she more than likely had a towel on the closet floor to step on since no footprints were found on that carpeting and probably why no shoe print either, there's no way she walked across that tile floor and had feet clean enough not to show some prints on that carpeting and she had to have used that closet during cleanup/taking stuff to the washer.

    I also think she braided her hair and agree she wasn't worried about leaving DNA since she had been there so frequently. I too think she probably wore gloves, the way she lifted her hands when talking to Flores was eerily the way someone would remember having them on her hands. You can see in the post-Luminol pics that she threw water at the walls so she may have remembered putting her hand on the wall but missed the exact area where the print was.
    Iirc, we also know that two of the guys had entered the bedroom and gone down towards the bathroom far enough to have seen TA in the shower stall, I would think they might well have been wearing shoes and after likely having stepped on the bloody carpet could have left that print. I'm sure the DT would have made much more of it had there not been evidence exonerating it.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
    Not sure about the luminol but they did track the blood to the downstairs laundry and washroom and we have to remember that two roommates, their gf's and Naps had the run of the place for close to a week inbetween.. :/

    For the blood on her hands, she was probably talking about her cut fingers, poor delicate flower was so traumatized by a few drops of her own blood... there's no way she left the house without showering, she would have been covered head to toe. She had dyed her hair just in case she got blood splatter on her golden locks and ruined it, so I'm betting she had stashed clothes to change into in the garage or office, if not upstairs(though I don't think she had the chance or even the need to do that). She likely wore some of TA's clothes downstairs after her shower and then popped them into the washer with the other evidence just before she left.
    Gosh, I didn't even think of that reason for the hair color...

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    Gosh, I didn't even think of that reason for the hair color...
    Lol I'm blondish... it allegedly does actually wash out if you're quick enough and your hair isn't just a pile of straw. However, when I was 17 I had a car accident, just about bled to death from a head injury and couldn't wash my hair properly for a few days. It did leave a few definitely darker patches for about another four washes.

  14. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
    Her original plan certainly didn't seem to include taking more than a few minutes to swing past Mesa and kill him, unless she planned to not sleep at all.

    triptime.jpg

    That extra 10-20+ hours, depending on her sleep time, certainly weren't in her original plan to leave LA late evening on June 3rd and arrive in SLC for the next day, June 4th, for the conference. She was basically a full 24 hours late for her SLC alibi to work.

    (ssssssshhh! )


    Remember what she said to Flores? If I did kill him I wouldn't have used a knife...I think I'd have to shoot him over and over until he was dead...that would be more humane.....

    Right. Maybe she intended to go there and shoot him in his sleep, basically. But.....when she snuck in and snooped through his gmails and texts and whatever else she became so enraged she decided to draw it out and make him suffer.

    There's no way she could have resisted snooping, and no way she wouldn't have become maddened by what she found after being cut off from the afternoon of June 3, at the very latest.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,238
    Quote Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
    Thanks, I had reposted the timeline pocketaccent had posted(http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...6#post12272396) with my comments but ended up confusing myself with Det.F's report(http://wildabouttrial.com/wp-content...ion-Report.pdf)... lol, so ended up deleting it. It basically lined up with what you've just said, except that for some reason both Zach and Enrique seemed to have mixed Thursday up with Wednesday since we know JA was in SLA by Thursday.

    Zach exerpts:
    Attachment 87175Attachment 87176Attachment 87177Attachment 87178



    Enrique exerpts:

    Did LE ever find the CTR ring and his watch?

    It sounds like JA may have taken it off of him after she killed him and took it downstairs as she was making her preparations to leave the house maybe.

    When Enrique gets home she may have still been there and forced to hide upstairs till he left.

    If LE did find those 2 items I would be curious to know if they found them back on Travis or not. If she expected Enrique saw those items then maybe JA put them back on Travis or put them back upstairs. I really think she had planned to take them as trophies.

    The other thing interesting about this part is the dog gate that Enrique saw. I am surprised the dog was not giving her away by sitting right in front of the gate and looking upstairs the whole time Enrique was there. Maybe the dog was doing that and Enrique just respected Travis privacy and didn't want to go up there to ask him about the dog gate.

    It sounds to me that Enrique had a good memory and his story was from the day she killed him.

    I think with the other roommate Zach he had his days confused.

Page 4 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1365
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 11:35 PM
  2. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1462
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 08:01 PM
  3. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1
    By Harmony 2 in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1218
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 12:42 PM
  4. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 946
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:15 AM
  5. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1155
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 08:15 AM

Tags for this Thread