1626 users online (295 members and 1331 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1254
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    Yes, and does anyone recall the date that she did dress up like the school girl? Sick puppy!!! I'm all into role playing.... but braids and talking like a little girl? ..... NOPE, NO WAY.
    Nope, but she did that text thing on Feb.26, 2008... (BK reference) "like a dirty, horny little school girl". Then two days later she demands Zach's phone number and TA's associate number.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    I have 10 more minutes before I get busted by my DH.


    Consider....she was originally due at Ryan's by late afternoon on June 4th; so she told Ryan around 8-9pm on June 3.

    What delayed her? Not the drive to Mesa. Not strange roommate cars, not late night visitors, not T staying up later than normal.

    The drive to Ryan's from Mesa takes 12-13 hours, I think, at a minimum. If late afternoon means 5pm, then the latest she originally anticipated leaving TA's was early morning.

    Saying what about original plan? Or what might have happened?
    Say 4 am was original departure time....

    A gal's gotta fix her hairdo? Can't get enough of those goddess locks?

    She dropped by at Gus's?

    Went to a gun range/desert to practice?

    Got hung up messing with camera and computer?

    Stopped to have sex for money?

    Fell asleep at the wheel?

    Took forever deciding what blouse to wear to the murder to make her look like a goddess?

    Stopped at a waterfall for a shower so she could have a "do-over" of the Havasupai trip, just the way she supposedly told TA she wanted a "do-over" of the shower pics?

    "Went in the wrong direction?"

    Drafted that sick voicemail?

    Couldn't lift the gas cans as high as the gas tank opening?

    Needed a new outfit, 'cos she got blood on everything, and didn't have anything to wear at Ryan's?

    And Skye wasn't there to loan her a gala dress?

    Got so obsessed with Travis' other girlfriends, that she got all hung up on his incoming texts....?

    Travis had a new girlfriend on June 3, so she had a bunch of research to do? Wrote her some hurtful texts?

    Mistakenly found out late on June 3 that Travis "had gone camping" and thought he was out when she got there, so she had to revise her timeline?

    Travis was indeed out when she got there?

    Had a "deep" conversation with Gus on a garbage phone?

    Gloated over her new "trophies"?

    Had other photos she took at the scene and had to do something with them? Heck, where's the Canon all this time...

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    518
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    sshhhhheeee..

    How about hiring a spy named Michelle K and have her text you 'The coast is clear' when your DH is immersed into something or wrapped-up in his work or something.
    Then you can websleuth with us more often.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,365
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    Yes, and does anyone recall the date that she did dress up like the school girl? Sick puppy!!! I'm all into role playing.... but braids and talking like a little girl? ..... NOPE, NO WAY.
    I don't practice S&M, but I believe this is a common scenario..... Someone who thinks KY is a hip new way to do sex is certainly not going to think outside the box when it comes to sex fantasies.... Jodi has no imagination except for manipulating.... And even in S&M manipulations, she's hardly original....

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,995
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    I don't practice S&M, but I believe this is a common scenario..... Someone who thinks KY is a hip new way to do sex is certainly not going to think outside the box when it comes to sex fantasies.... Jodi has no imagination except for manipulating.... And even in S&M manipulations, she's hardly original....

    It doesn't have to include S&M, at least not for this chicka'. Nope, not into bondage and all that. I agree about her being old fashioned in that area, can you say cheap and easy.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Land of Ago
    Posts
    15,628
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatfield View Post
    Did LE ever find the CTR ring and his watch?

    It sounds like JA may have taken it off of him after she killed him and took it downstairs as she was making her preparations to leave the house maybe.

    When Enrique gets home she may have still been there and forced to hide upstairs till he left.

    If LE did find those 2 items I would be curious to know if they found them back on Travis or not. If she expected Enrique saw those items then maybe JA put them back on Travis or put them back upstairs. I really think she had planned to take them as trophies.

    The other thing interesting about this part is the dog gate that Enrique saw. I am surprised the dog was not giving her away by sitting right in front of the gate and looking upstairs the whole time Enrique was there. Maybe the dog was doing that and Enrique just respected Travis privacy and didn't want to go up there to ask him about the dog gate.

    It sounds to me that Enrique had a good memory and his story was from the day she killed him.

    I think with the other roommate Zach he had his days confused.
    I'm pretty sure I didn't save it but I think I remember seeing a pic of his ring and watch on the counter. Either that or I imagined it, but pretty sure they were still on the counter when crime scene pics were taken.

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
    The Jonah texts certainly seemed out of nowhere, but I have no idea what the relationship was between him and TA so perhaps not, maybe someone told him they thought TA was already enroute to Cancun and that's why he missed the call. What I found more bizarre was the two texts from N/A11 asking about renting rooms on June 3/4, anyone know who that was from?

    Re your comment about "No computer expert testified to finding a mass deletion of anything on his computer for June 4th.", wasn't that exactly what Nurmi was claiming happened at some point and that's why no porn had been found? Iirc he had suggested that TA had "cleaned" his pc so as to cover his tracks, or some such nonsense.
    We don't need to know Travis' relationship with Jonah or whether someone else told Jonah anything. Jonah seemed to be replying directly to Travis, but there is no text there from Travis.

    Nurmi claimed a lot of things in trial. Doesn't mean they are true. Nurmi claimed that TA was a pedophile and was abusive to women and he claimed Jodi killed Travis in self-defense, so....
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by geevee View Post
    Yeah, there is what appears to be a shoe print in the hallway just outside the entrance to the closet:

    Attachment 87115

    Attachment 87120
    There are two shoe prints. The other is on the shower at the bottom, where she was stuffing Travis in the shower, possibly. She was wearing a left shoe the whole time, and a right sock. you can see a small bulge of the heel of the left shoe under her pants in the dragging photo. Look right above the 4, on the white, same shoe impression as the bloody one on the floor. The shower door is bent up in other pics, probably because, either there was a fight on the floor right there, or she was shoving so hard on travis that it bent the door frame up.

    exhibit 81.jpg

    ETA--I don't know. She might have had both shoes on. I don't know what sense it makes to put your shoes ON after a bloody murder and then track prints around. It obviously wasn't left on purpose or she wouldn't have used the water to get rid of the rest of the shoe prints. So I'm thinking that while killing travis, she lost one shoe. Cinder-murderella.
    Last edited by wasnt_me; 01-13-2016 at 02:45 AM.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketaccent View Post
    Per Flores report,
    'Wednesday the 4th, was his day off. He got up and returned the rental car he had been using...... He returned home at about 1500 hours for about an hour before going back to Mandy's house about 1600 hours......'

    When I read this, I read as Zach did not stay at Travis' the night of June 3rd and that Zach wasn't there until 3:00 pm with his own car. So JA didn't see any unfamiliar car when she arrived (if she arrived in the morning).

    I wish Flores had just asked her what cars she saw when she arrived and had not revealed about any roommate's schedules to her. Then he can catch her with her lies since he knows more from his interviews with Zach and Enrique.

    We are left with too many possibilities here.
    That's exactly right. Zach was not there that night.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
    Lol I'm blondish... it allegedly does actually wash out if you're quick enough and your hair isn't just a pile of straw. However, when I was 17 I had a car accident, just about bled to death from a head injury and couldn't wash my hair properly for a few days. It did leave a few definitely darker patches for about another four washes.
    So she dyed it at the end of March to keep blood from getting on her hair in May. That's serious premeditation.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    My Maps program says it takes 3.5 hours minimum from Mesa to Kingman. I got that average by dividing the mileage, which it says 210, by the time. That's going at max speed. In the evening, she would have joined heavy traffic heading out of Phoenix. If she took a different road so she couldn't be tracked, it would have been longer

    Regarding TA's computer, destroying it by smashing it might too easily have called attention to herself.

    Whatever she wanted to destroy on the murder date she may not have been able to destroy because of the virus (which she no doubt put there), but there's nothing to say she wasn't manipulating his computer from hers.
    My Map says about the same thing, 3.23, going an average of 65mph, which is not top speed.

    I changed my google map to depart tomorrow at 6pm, it told me that I would get there at 940pm. Google let me set a date. I next set it to June 4, 2008, for what it's worth. It said same thing, but that's still going 65mph. If she was going 70, shave off 30 minutes. I believe she left more like 7pm, just me.

    I don't believe she needed to destroy anything on his computer. There's no evidence of anything in his computer's unallocated files that pertained to her, according to trial evidence. There also wasn't any mention of an unusual activity on his computer. Since his computer was the central focus at times in the retrial, I can't believe we wouldn't have heard about anything pertaining to Jodi being deleted on June 4th.

    I think that Jodi wanted to get rid of stuff, she should have been getting rid of the g-chats. So if she was at his computer, getting rid of whatever, why not delete those things?

    Now, I am questioning the email she supposedly sent Travis on 4/16 or around that date--the one wanting credit for her work. Does anyone have a copy of it with date and time, to and from on the top? Mine looks like this:

    long email to travis.jpg

    I am curious as to why it says "delivered to Jodi" if it is to Travis.
    Last edited by wasnt_me; 01-13-2016 at 02:42 AM.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    A timeline NO WAY, for when she arrived/circumstances of her arrival.




    Known computer activity, June 4 AM

    4:08AM Youtube--- Daft
    4:11AM YouTube--Daft
    4:15AM YouTube-Daft


    From police interrogation tape:


    Killer: So I showed up, and he was looking at You Tube on his computer, on his laptop, in the office. We watched that for a little while, and he was very happy to see me. Napoleon barked, but he always barks when somebody walks in, but then he was really happy to see me and he gets so excited. He does this thing with his butt where he goes around in circles over and over and over till he realizes, stop going in circles. So it was a good reunion.

    (She says elsewhere in the tapes and on the stand that the specific video was Daft, that she watched it with him, and how stupid she thought it was).

    ......
    She does say on the interrogation videos that he was watching people dancing with foil on their heads. she said she didn't get why he was watching it, and his reply was, "just stupid stuff." I did not hear her reference Daft Punks by name on the interrogation tapes. I'm guessing she learned the name of it later, reviewing evidence. I don't know which tape it was, but she said it and she made robot motions to emulate the kind of dancing.

    Travis' computer timeline continues until about 435am. It doesn't stop at 4:15am.

    If she can kill him in 2 minutes, then anything is possible on the timeline as far as time goes--unless people think it's possible that she changed the times on the murder photos to only make it seem like 2 minutes.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by wasnt_me View Post
    So she dyed it at the end of March to keep blood from getting on her hair in May. That's serious premeditation.
    The pics of her brown hair in March show a much lighter shade of brown than the selfies she took on the way to Mesa in June, call it a test run if you will, and although some may not think she was already contemplating her game plan by March, I do.

    For some examples of her hair colours, https://juror13lw.wordpress.com/2015...i-arias-trial/ has lots... iirc JA said the ones in the snow
    https://juror13lw.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=300&h=200

    were taken around the time she first dyed her hair brown, now compare those to her June 3 selfie.
    https://juror13lw.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=300&h=300
    Last edited by Val1; 01-13-2016 at 04:30 AM.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by wasnt_me View Post
    My Map says about the same thing, 3.23, going an average of 65mph, which is not top speed.

    I changed my google map to depart tomorrow at 6pm, it told me that I would get there at 940pm. Google let me set a date. I next set it to June 4, 2008, for what it's worth. It said same thing, but that's still going 65mph. If she was going 70, shave off 30 minutes. I believe she left more like 7pm, just me.

    I don't believe she needed to destroy anything on his computer. There's no evidence of anything in his computer's unallocated files that pertained to her, according to trial evidence. There also wasn't any mention of an unusual activity on his computer. Since his computer was the central focus at times in the retrial, I can't believe we wouldn't have heard about anything pertaining to Jodi being deleted on June 4th.

    I think that Jodi wanted to get rid of stuff, she should have been getting rid of the g-chats. So if she was at his computer, getting rid of whatever, why not delete those things?

    Now, I am questioning the email she supposedly sent Travis on 4/16 or around that date--the one wanting credit for her work. Does anyone have a copy of it with date and time, to and from on the top? Mine looks like this:

    long email to travis.jpg

    I am curious as to why it says "delivered to Jodi" if it is to Travis.
    You mean this one? http://www.courtchatter.com/#!jodi-a...l-may-16/c253u

    Looks to me like she hacked his blog and sent it to herself, from there, look at the bottom of the last page... it's from "Raising You wdp.wpd | Content-Encoding:******".

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by wasnt_me View Post
    She does say on the interrogation videos that he was watching people dancing with foil on their heads. she said she didn't get why he was watching it, and his reply was, "just stupid stuff." I did not hear her reference Daft Punks by name on the interrogation tapes. I'm guessing she learned the name of it later, reviewing evidence. I don't know which tape it was, but she said it and she made robot motions to emulate the kind of dancing.

    Travis' computer timeline continues until about 435am. It doesn't stop at 4:15am.

    If she can kill him in 2 minutes, then anything is possible on the timeline as far as time goes--unless people think it's possible that she changed the times on the murder photos to only make it seem like 2 minutes.
    Re the report http://wildabouttrial.com/wp-content...ion-Report.pdf the last activity on the laptop was on 6-4-08 at 16:19 hours and consisted of email activity. Iirc it was checking the airline ticket to Cancun.

Page 5 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #3
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1365
    Last Post: 01-10-2016, 11:35 PM
  2. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #2
    By KateB in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1462
    Last Post: 11-10-2015, 08:01 PM
  3. Sentencing and beyond- Jodi Arias General Discussion #1
    By Harmony 2 in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1218
    Last Post: 06-21-2015, 12:42 PM
  4. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 15
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 946
    Last Post: 12-16-2014, 09:15 AM
  5. Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias #6
    By LambChop in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1155
    Last Post: 10-23-2014, 08:15 AM

Tags for this Thread