898 users online (66 members and 832 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    I don't know why he didn't throw them away. I mean, if they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out if he couldn't think of the need to do it himself. I've gotten splashes on my pants and my shoes when I've poured bleach on the floor.

I have to see what they say about his shoes and what they tested positive for.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

Quote Originally Posted by wasnt_me View Post
    I don't know why he didn't throw them away. I mean, if they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out if he couldn't think of the need to do it himself. I've gotten splashes on my pants and my shoes when I've poured bleach on the floor.

I have to see what they say about his shoes and what they tested positive for.
    Did you think to throw your pants away because they could potentially incriminate you in a murder? I have specific clothes I wear to clean because I've ruined more than one piece of clothing from toilet bowl cleaner. (I clearly scrub my toilet to vigorously). I wouldn't think to throw the item away because they might implicate me in a murder. Say I eventually became a murder suspect, getting rid of the clothes comes with its own set of implications, legal or not. "where are the clothes you were wearing on...?"

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveDateline View Post
    Did you think to throw your pants away because they could potentially incriminate you in a murder? I have specific clothes I wear to clean because I've ruined more than one piece of clothing from toilet bowl cleaner. (I clearly scrub my toilet to vigorously). I wouldn't think to throw the item away because they might implicate me in a murder. Say I eventually became a murder suspect, getting rid of the clothes comes with its own set of implications, legal or not. "where are the clothes you were wearing on...?"

Yes, what I said was, "If they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out..." That is with the condition "if." Sorry that wasn't clear.

Of course if you didn't think they were incriminating -- because you didn't do anything -- then you might not throw them away. But I was speaking from the guilty point of view. Yes, there might be implications for throwing them away, but you're taking a hell of a charge to murder someone to start with, so the least of the worries is implications for tossing the clothes. A big worry would be the clothes further implicating you. I think anyways.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

Yes, what I said was, "If they could be incriminating, you'd think Avery would tell him to toss them out..." That is with the condition "if." Sorry that wasn't clear.

Of course if you didn't think they were incriminating -- because you didn't do anything -- then you might not throw them away. But I was speaking from the guilty point of view. Yes, there might be implications for throwing them away, but you're taking a hell of a charge to murder someone to start with, so the least of the worries is implications for tossing the clothes. A big worry would be the clothes further implicating you. I think anyways.
    Like you said, wasn'tme..investigation was shady as hell..
    JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

I misunderstood your point. Thanks for clarifying. Agreed.

When you're innocent it doesn't occur to you to dispose of things that might implicate you in a crime.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4