982 users online (139 members and 843 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
    Quote Originally Posted by proudfootz View Post
    That is interesting about being able to simply set one's phone to restrict all one's calls to being *67 by default.

It would be good to have all of Steven's records to show whether there is a pattern one way or the other.

I do all kinds of crazy things with my phone because I admit I'm not very technically minded and don't fully know how the damned thing works.

All this technology might have been pretty new to Steven having gone inside in the 1980s and suddenly returned to Earth on the new millennium.

MOO, naturally.
    Same
    JMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    Addicted

Lurking or sleuthing, at all hours of the day & night, many times falling asleep with phone in hand/laptop in lap

Will NOT be held liable for the following:

Paragraph Structure
    Grammar
    Appropriate Language
    Using Contractions Correctly
    Correct use of Acronyms ( should I attempt them )
    Punctuation
    Falling asleep mid response

*terms subject to change without notice*

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    That's what I was thinking too... but then.... in testimony, TH tells Autotrader, by the way, that was the Avery brothers, I'm on my way there now. There are 3 brothers..... how did they know it was SA specifically?

I find the wording of that interesting too..... By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out there right now.

it's as if she had already been there because no where can I see that she made contact with anyone before going out there, but then says she is on her way out there right now.
    on the other hand.... I believe because she had been out there before, it's very possible that she recognized the address.
    I know this is an old thread, but what happens when you add one word to TH's quote. The word "of."

"By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out of there right now."

That changes everything.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

Quote Originally Posted by wasnt_me View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but what happens when you add one word to TH's quote. The word "of."

"By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out of there right now."

That changes everything.
    I agree and I think I have said that before too Would not surprise me if that is what was said. It's been said that the cell phone coverage in that area was not good (Ryan was one of them), if TH was cutting in and out when talking to Dawn, one little word could have been missed and would change the whole sentence.

I'm not sure when the I posted the post you replied too... but I can say I now think that Dawn from AutoTrader was full of poo. Her story changed from the first time she was interviewed until the time she testified. She knew that Janda's were basically the Avery's, there was nothing secretive about him calling and using Barb's name, and certainly nothing secretive when he gave the address as AVERY ROAD.

By the way...

Welcome to the MaM forum wasnt_me! You are brave to start at the beginning of some of these threads LOL Soooo much information has come out since the beginning!

Quote Originally Posted by missy1974 View Post
    I agree and I think I have said that before too Would not surprise me if that is what was said. It's been said that the cell phone coverage in that area was not good (Ryan was one of them), if TH was cutting in and out when talking to Dawn, one little word could have been missed and would change the whole sentence.

I'm not sure when the I posted the post you replied too... but I can say I now think that Dawn from AutoTrader was full of poo. Her story changed from the first time she was interviewed until the time she testified. She knew that Janda's were basically the Avery's, there was nothing secretive about him calling and using Barb's name, and certainly nothing secretive when he gave the address as AVERY ROAD.
    Oh, don't worry about not exactly remembering. I see that i'm replying to things over a year old. I just replied to your old posts in another thread. I am glad you're still involved in the threads. I'm so new, I hate to put my foot in it. Can't believe I didn't see this case, but then again, I was swamped with justice for Travis Alexander when I first got into websleuthing.

It was funny because I watched an old dateline of SA's case, and I thought to myself that they needed Zellner because I was also into the Ryan Ferguson case. Next video I saw on the side of youtube that there a video for SA with Zellner in it! I was like, hot damn. We are about to get some justice now. So I had to start searching the case. Oh, and I have to begin at the beginning. It's alI know how to do. That way, I can see how things change over time. What I have to not do, though, is reply to OLD posts, but it's hard for me not put my 3 cts in (Inflation, you know).

Yeah, I agree that he wasn't being secretive about calling FOR Barb. With those other phone calls he was making to her, it could have been two things--either he was anxious because he was waiting around or he was trying to catch her as she left because of the other car.

The 435pm call...Butt dial? I don't know. That one is kind of weird, but if he was setting up a "I didn't see her" with it, then he should have left a message or called auto trader directly. IF the kids saw her and the bus driver saw her, then it would be really dumb for SA to abduct her at that point. There were enough family members there that someone would have seen it at the 330pm to 4pm time frame. It also makes me doubt she was shot. I mean, no one heard 1 to 10 gun shots coming from his garage?

IDK. Like I said, I'm new. I don't know enough.
    "If Jodi's lips are moving...if her pen is moving...then she lie, lie, lies!"

Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54