01-11-2016, 05:03 PM #1
FL - Naples, WhtFem UP367, 30-40, buried in green shower curtain, Apr'04
The Doe Network:
Case File 665UFFL
Sketch of Victim by Tricia Blair.
A complete sketch of the face was not possible because the skull was damaged.
Unidentified White Female
- The victim was discovered on April 14, 2004 in Naples, Collier County, Florida
- Estimated Date of Death: One or more years prior to discovery
- Partial Skeleton: Right tibia and fibula and some bones of hands and feet are missing.
- Estimated age: 30-40 years old
- Approximate Height and Weight: 5'1"-5'6"
- Distinguishing Characteristics: Possible European ancestry.
- Clothing: Cotton sweat suit (possibly gray). Sweat suit consisted of long sweatpants and long-sleeved sweatshirt. The label on the top read "Favorites" and sneakers size 7 ½ B, had silver and light blue coloring on the heel with "Olympics" on the back, Olympics ring logo and "USA".
- Fingerprints: Not available
- Dentals: She had numerous dental restorations. Third molars from maxilla and mandible were lost ante-mortem. Both maxillary second incisors and right first premolar are mesially rotated.
- DNA: Not available
The victim was located on Richards Road, just East of CR951, off Immokalee Road, in the Golden Gate Estates, in Naples, Florida on April 14, 2004.A deputy stopped on Richards Street to use his cellular phone, got out of his car and walked into an open field to get better reception and, as he walked back to his car, he discovered the remains.She was found buried in a shallow grave, wrapped in a plastic green shower curtain in a field.
The bones show evidence of plant root growth and rodent gnawing. No perimortem trauma observed.
If you have any information about this case please contact:
C.A. Pound Human Identification Lab
Collier County Sheriff's Office
You may remain anonymous when submitting information.Agency Case Number:
Unidentified Deceased Reporting System
ABC y 5/5/09
Naples News 5/5/09
Last edited by CarlK90245; 01-14-2016 at 01:25 AM.
01-13-2016, 01:31 AM #2
01-14-2016, 01:17 PM #3
Sherry seems like a good possibility.
01-27-2016, 05:31 PM #4
01-28-2016, 12:13 AM #5There but for the grace of God go I
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- New England
Sherry Campbell is not on the list of ruleouts (https://identifyus.org/en/cases/367)
The following people have been ruled out as being this decedent:
First Name Last Name Year of Birth State LKA
Belinda Blaniar 1963 Pennsylvania
Lori Bova 1970 New York
Sonya Bradley 1967 Kentucky
Kathy Leigh Brown 1962 Florida
Tina D'Ambrosio 1961 Arizona
Teresa Fittin 1957 Florida
Allaina Gonyea 1978 Florida
Diane Hambert 1958 Florida
Alysha Hanin 1977 Florida
Kimberly Harley 1966 Florida
Tracy Hill 1976 Ohio
Hazel Klug 1962 Virginia
Janet Luxford Unknown California
Parley Pate 1959 North Carolina
Annette Ramsammy Unknown Florida
Gail Russel 1965 Florida
Patricia Schmidt 1964 Virginia
Tiffany Sessions 1968 Florida
Claudia Shepherd 1960 Florida
Lisa Shuttlewordth 1969 South Carolina
Frances Thomas 1955 FloridaOpinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)
04-27-2016, 06:23 AM #6
By alllads in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 16Last Post: 09-30-2016, 12:37 AM
By anthrobones in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 11Last Post: 07-31-2016, 07:03 PM
By OkieGranny in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 14Last Post: 05-30-2016, 11:39 PM
By mysteriew in forum The UnidentifiedReplies: 27Last Post: 02-15-2015, 11:13 PM
By Reader in forum Crimes in the NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2012, 12:41 PM