GA GA - Stephanie Carr, 36, Jonesboro, 27 November 2015

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Stephanie Carr
Stephanie-Carr.jpg

Clayton County woman missing since November

"It’s been six weeks since Stephanie Carr was last seen — two days after Thanksgiving, at a Jonesboro Burger King.

She wasn’t reported missing until Jan. 6, said Clayton County police, who are seeking the public’s help in locating her.

Carr, 36, was last seen wearing dark-colored clothing and flip-flops.

Anyone with information about Carr’s whereabouts is asked to call 911 or contact Detective K. Green at 770-477-3659. To report anonymously, contact the Clayton County police tip line at 770-477-3513."

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/clayton-county-woman-missing-since-november/np3Q2/

Wow is right! To not be noticed missing over the Christmas/NYE holidays is rare, I would think. Even just phone calls are common if you are too faraway to visit. I wonder if she is estranged from her family or friends for any reason?

Still missing.

This is from January 2016, I can't find anything after that:

After further investigation into the facts surrounding Stephanie Carr’s disappearance, Clayton County Police Department detectives suspect foul play and are seeking the assistance of the public to provide any information that they may have regarding Stephanie’s disappearance,” Clayton police Sgt. Ashanti Marbury said.

Clayton County police: Foul play suspected in woman’s disappearance

I live in Georgia. Used to live close to Jonesboro. It is not a good area. A lot of crime. Run down shopping centers. I would not be comfortable dropping someone off there and leaving them alone. But, if she was from out of town, she may not have known about this area's reputation.

There is not much information available to the public on this case, but working with what is known could be helpful in tracking her last steps. First. She was visiting the area and in th company of her boyfriend . Not being in touch with family for 6 weeks or them not reporting could have resulted from the idea that she was away, had possibly extended her stay, was with someone she knew and they were already looking for her independently before contacting Law enforcement. No reason to believe the family was lax in any way.
Footware has no bearing other than as being on her feet at the time she went missing as far as I can tell. Temps in Georgia are mild to warm year round and my understanding is that it was very warm that year in particular. The area she was said to have been dropped off in is indeed important and if it was a notably bad area she may not have known. The bigger question would be why was she dropped off there and by whom??
She was Scheduled to board a plane, but never made her flight.
That would indicate theoretically that she disappeared somewhere between the drop off point and the airport.
Question again here is how was she planning to get to the airport?
Where was the boyfriend?
Was she meeting someone at Burger King? Who?

If she met with foul play as a random act would she have already been found in that vicinity?
If she met up with someone and then something happened was it in route to the Airport or did they go somewhere else first.
And finally was she ever actually dropped off there?

Anyone have thoughts on this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back