NC NC - Tyarra Williams, 19, Greensboro, 7 Jan 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tyarra Cacique Williams
16-0108211MP-tyarra-williams.jpg

REF# 16-0108211MP
Greensboro, North Carolina

Tyarra Cacique Williams was last seen at 2030 hrs on 01/07/16 walking near 252 Webster Road, Apt F in Greensboro, NC. Tyarra was reported missing by her mother on 01/08/2016. Tyarra was last seen wearing a royal blue beanie, pink t-shirt, black North Face jacket, and dark blue jeans. Tyarra is entered in NCIC as a missing person.

http://ggcrimestop.org/2016/01/missing-person-tyarra-cacique-williams/

12547596_1508682039434904_400249345_n.jpg

I can't find anything, yet.. I'll keep looking. I hope she's OK.

19-year-old Greensboro woman missing

Greensboro, North Carolina —
Police are saying that foul play may be involved in the case of a missing 19-year-old woman.

According to police, Tyarra Cacique Williams, of 246 Webster Road, was last seen at 8:30 p.m. on Thursday in the area of the Stoneybrook Apartments after walking away from some friends. She was last seen wearing dark-blue jeans, a pink T-shirt, a black North Face jacket, and a royal blue toboggan.

Detectives have begun conducting interviews regarding the woman’s disappearance and have determined suspicious circumstances now exist, police said. Detectives have canvassed the area on foot attempting to locate additional people who may have last seen Williams or who may have knowledge of her whereabouts.

http://www.journalnow.com/news/loca...cle_b9b3cba4-bcff-5d5c-897a-45d45a31f89b.html

http://www.greensboro.com/news/loca...cle_159934df-58d7-55b1-8bb1-4b1c5614ceb0.html

Police suspect foul play in disappearance of Greensboro teen. They were making plans to buy books at GTCC where Tyarra was supposed to start classes next week.

“She was ready to get back into school and move forward,” Williams said. “This was a big event in her life that she was looking forward to.”

Williams says Tyarra left later that evening, saying she was going to visit a friend and that she’d be back in an hour. “Nobody’s heard from her no friends, no family,” said the mother.

It’s the kind of behavior Williams says that’s unlike Tyarra.
http://myfox8.com/2016/01/13/greensboro-teen-missing-under-suspicious-circumstances/

What a beautiful young woman...I pray she is found safe but I don't think that will be the reality

Thank you so much @kimi_SFC for adding the additional images! I should have added them and the extra information! It's my first "Missing" post. @Spiritecho, Agreed, she is quiet a lovely girl. I hope she's found safely too! We've got to keep the faith.

RollTide

Thank you so much @kimi_SFC for adding the additional images! I should have added them and the extra information! It's my first "Missing" post. @Spiritecho, Agreed, she is quiet a lovely girl. I hope she's found safely too! We've got to keep the faith.

RollTide

No need for apologies RollTide!!!!

You're doing an amazing job, especially for your 1st missing post! :hug:

That said,
:welcome4:

Thank you for posting the links. I'm usually here via iPhone, and try to bring images over whenever I can, as I'm limited in what I can do without a computer :blushing:

:sleuth: on :websleuther:

I am very concerned for this young lady. I hope we hear of positive news soon.

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need for apologies RollTide!!!!

You're doing an amazing job, especially for your 1st missing post! :hug: MANY thanks Kimi_SFC You rock!

That said,
:welcome4:

Thank you for posting the links. I'm usually here via iPhone, and try to bring images over whenever I can, as I'm limited in what I can do without a computer :blushing: Everyone on this Forum is wonderful for the work you do! This one is really bothering me. I have a kid this age but she's blond and blue eyed. I hate to even go there but . . . we all know the media's preference in covering these missing stories

:sleuth: on :websleuther:

I am very concerned for this young lady. I hope we hear of positive news soon. I am too! I can't sleep thinking about her, her mom and/or grandmother and what they're going through atm! I can't figure out if it is her mom or grandmom she's living with. The reports are confusing.

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RollTide

I wonder who the friends were that she supposedly walked away from at 8;30 pm. Is that her last known sighting?

Mother of Missing Teen: "It's a Complete Nightmare"
635884829263638537-tyarra-flyer.jpg

Danielle says it's not like her daughter to just take off without saying anything so she's very scared that something bad might have happened.

Police believe that she could be in danger. However, she’s keeping her faith strong and her hope alive.

"I'm staying focused. I'm staying focused because I have to. I'm not going to stop searching,” said Danielle. “I'm putting forth all my energy into looking for her and keeping myself together so I can remain clear and focused on the search for her. Sleep will come when she's home."

1527359_Still.jpg

Danielle says she will never stop looking for her daughter. She's stayed home from work the past week- wanting to be close by in case Tyarra- comes home.

She had a hard time putting the pain she feels into words after spending the last eight days without her daughter.

635884827722026773-web-pic-tyarra.JPG

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news/2016/01/15/mother-missing-teen-s-complete-nightmare/78873256/

Greensboro Police: New Tips In Search for Missing Teenager

Greensboro, North Carolina -
Despite receiving about a half dozen tips regarding the disappearance of Tyarra Williams, Greensboro police officers say "no significant advancements" have been made in the case.

The 19-year-old was last seen January 7 at the Stoneybrook apartment complex in Greensboro where her family lives.

She told her brother and boyfriend that she was going to meet a friend and would be back in an hour. Eleven days later, her family and friends still haven't heard from her.

"Each day that goes by gets harder and harder," Tyarra's mother, Danielle Williams, said.

Police believe Williams might be in danger and are calling her disappearance "surprising and suspicious."

http://www.wfmynews2.com/story/news...-search-greensboro-missing-teenager/78970298/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back