1395 users online (338 members and 1057 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

RI - Nataly Sok, 14, Pawtucket, 12 January 2016

PAWTUCKET, R.I. (WPRI) — Pawtucket police reached out to the public Tuesday looking for help in tracking down a missing and potentially endangered teenager.

The department posted on Facebook that they’re actively searching for 14-year-old Nataly Sok of Pawtucket.

Police said Sok may be in the Providence area.

Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact Det. Edward Berube at (401) 727-9110 ext. 741 or your local police department.

WPRI link: http://wpri.com/2016/01/12/police-se...awtucket-teen/

Pawtucket PD Facebook post link: https://www.facebook.com/pawtucket.p...1966695824515/

this is the first time i'm posting an OP for a missing person so i hope i did this right!! so far there is VERY little information, i can't even get a height on her!! she also doesn't seem to be entered into NAMUS yet. so i'm not sure what's going on?? but i thought i'd post here anyway in case it'd be helpful!!

thanks for putting the photos in the post pappa rob!! i didn't know how to or if it was against the rules or not, haha (been awhile since i've been here)

I found something on FB. It looks like her but it says she from France under "nalyda sok"

Quote Originally Posted by pappa rob View Post
    I found something on FB. It looks like her but it says she from France under "nalyda sok"
    yeah i found a couple of profiles that might be her but i can't tell. it appears she does have family in France (found her cousin's facebook lol) but i'm not sure if that's helpful LOL

in the comments of the PD's facebook post, two people said that she is missing from Fairlawn, "Smithfield Ave around Nathanael Greene [Elementary] School." that isn't official info, although the one who gave the info with the street name is friends with someone named Sok so maybe she knows the family?

found on twitter
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by secretstars; 01-12-2016 at 06:07 PM. Reason: fixed formatting i hope?

great news from the Pawtucket Police Department!:

UPDATE: On Jan 13, 2015 at approximately 2:00 am Nataly Sok walked into the Pawtucket Police Department. She has been reunited with her family. We thank you for helping us in trying to find her.

not sure how i edit the original post or move it Found Safe... do i have to tag a mod or something?? sorry for being clueless haha

Quote Originally Posted by secretstars View Post
    great news from the Pawtucket Police Department!:

UPDATE: On Jan 13, 2015 at approximately 2:00 am Nataly Sok walked into the Pawtucket Police Department. She has been reunited with her family. We thank you for helping us in trying to find her.

not sure how i edit the original post or move it Found Safe... do i have to tag a mod or something?? sorry for being clueless haha
    hit the triangle at the bottom left corner and let them know. Great find and job. Fantastic news also..