Breaking News, Tuesday January 12, 2016- Iran Detains American Sailors

Hoping they are safe and will be released soon. Like in the next few minutes.

Hoping they are safe and will be released soon. Like in the next few minutes.

I have been listening to Fox News Channel 114 on SiriusXM radio. Anonymous officials in the Department of State have said the "broken-down boat" story is "fishy" & the Pentagon says communication with the boats was lost. The Iranians have said they will release them (one is a female) but not where or when. The anonymous official also said they assume the Iranians are tearing the boats apart looking at our technology. In another story last week, a missile used in war exercises near the two Koreas was mistakenly shipped to Cuba, which has not yet been returned.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ly-shipped-to-cuba-in-2014-report-claims.html

Sounds a lot like 1980 all over again, grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................

That was one "fun" year, I don't want to go through that again..

I know what you mean, poppa rob. If the Iranians hold these military personnel until Jan. 20, 2017, Donald Trump will be elected our next President. Do you think that is partly why they are doing this? History repeating itself?

I don't have a link because I heard it on TV, but the soldiers are now free.

BIG JMO

The U.S. Navy has relieved of command the head of a Riverine Squadron who oversaw the 10 American sailors who in January were held by Iran for 15 hours after straying into Iranian territorial waters in the Persian Gulf.

"Commander, Coastal Riverine Group (CRG) 1, relieved Cmdr. Eric Rasch of his duties May 12 as commanding officer of Coastal Riverine Squadron (CRS) 3," said a statement issued by the Navy on Thursday.

According to the statement, "Rasch was relieved due to a loss of confidence in his ability to command."
http://abcnews.go.com/International...-irans-detention-10-sailors/story?id=39079977

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back