OH OH - Kayla Eitel, 25, Sciotoville, 4 Jan 2016

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Kayla Eitel
web1_eitelkayla.jpeg

Police ask for help finding missing woman

"Authorities are seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing woman.

Scioto County Sheriff Marty V. Donini said his office received a call on Sunday from a Pershing Avenue address wanting to make a missing person report.

The womnan who placed the call reported that her daughter, Kayla Eitel, has not been seen for over a week. Donini said she stated that her daughter was last seen with a friend at 75 Pershing Avenue on Jan. 4, 2016.

Kayla Eitel is described as 4 feet 11 inches tall, weighing 110 pounds, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Kayla has several tattoos including stars on her thumb."

https://www.facebook.com/kayla.m.eitel

http://portsmouth-dailytimes.com/news/4949/police-ask-for-help-finding-missing-woman

FB profile....not much there

https://www.facebook.com/kayla.m.eitel

Found an older FB profile

https://www.facebook.com/kayla.eitel

Found a third (very locked down) profile with no picture. However, the only friend on that profile is also a friend on the first account listed above. With a picture I cannot be certain and don't want to break TOS so I'm not providing a link to the 3rd profile.

Kayla Eitel still missing
A young woman reported missing the middle of January, is still missing according to the detective who is working her case.

Kayla Eitel was last seen with a friend at 75 Pershing Avenue on Jan. 4, 2016.

“She is still missing,” Scioto County Sheriff’s Detective Jodi Conkel said. “It is being treated as a missing person report. We’re checking out every lead we get, but she’s still missing.”

http://portsmouth-dailytimes.com/news/5441/kayla-eitel-still-missing

I’m just doing some sleuthing on Kayla’s case and noticed some things. I’m hoping some other members may have details/facts or can help elaborate.

David Brian Arthur, 44, was killed in a standoff with PCSO

Prosecutor Rob Junk said deputies had an arrest warrant Wednesday for David Arthur, 44. Junk said Arthur had been indicted in Scioto County for aggravated drug trafficking and drug possession, along with resisting arrest.

Stand-off where two people died under investigation in Pike County

According to spokeo, David’s last know registered address is 75 Pershing, Portsmouth, Ohio.

David Arthur's Profile | Spokeo

That address is the same address listed on this attached flyer for Kayla as being the last location she was seen at. The flyer was published by the group know as “Missing and Wanted People”

Was Mr. Arthur, Kayla’s boyfriend, friend, acquaintance? Was he the last person seen with her?

Is there a connection in Pike county to Kayla’s disappearance since that’s where warrants were being served on David, who resided at the last known location where Kayla was?

Attachments

• F88D2438-669D-4AA2-98FD-2CE99F765C7F.jpeg
    F88D2438-669D-4AA2-98FD-2CE99F765C7F.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 14
I’m just doing some sleuthing on Kayla’s case and noticed some things. I’m hoping some other members may have details/facts or can help elaborate.

David Brian Arthur, 44, was killed in a standoff with PCSO

Stand-off where two people died under investigation in Pike County

According to spokeo, David’s last know registered address is 75 Pershing, Portsmouth, Ohio.

David Arthur's Profile | Spokeo

That address is the same address listed on this attached flyer for Kayla as being the last location she was seen at. The flyer was published by the group know as “Missing and Wanted People”

Was Mr. Arthur, Kayla’s boyfriend, friend, acquaintance? Was he the last person seen with her?

Is there a connection in Pike county to Kayla’s disappearance since that’s where warrants were being served on David, who resided at the last known location where Kayla was?
From what i read she lived with him. But no info about a relationship. Here is his mugshot: David Brian Arthur Mugshot 58425322 - David Brian Arthur Arrest - Scioto County, OH "Prosecutor Rob Junk said deputies had an arrest warrant Wednesday for David Arthur, 44. Junk said Arthur had been indicted in Scioto County for aggravated drug trafficking and drug possession, along with resisting arrest." Stand-off where two people died under investigation in Pike County

Goto this website and enter the case # 1400080. This shows a Domestic Violence Case against David Arthur. I look at the dates of all these things and note Kayla goes missing just days after one of the many arrest warrants were filed. Now i am wondering if the Domestic Violence Case against David Arthur didn't involve Kayla Eitel as the victim of the Domestic Violence Charge. Portsmouth Municipal Court

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back